Author Topic: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Game Over  (Read 67058 times)

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
Re: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day DIE.
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2014, 11:58:07 PM »
let me draw up a gigantic mind-map and i'll get back to you guys by bed asap

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2014, 11:58:25 PM »
Who did you roleblock N1 and why didn't you push on them when you saw there was a missing kill N1?
CONQ I JUST SAID IT WAS ME DO YOU THINK I LIED? :C

I didn't claim being roleblocked because O4rfish claiming cirno d1 for no reason made it seem unlikely he was scum, so I didn't want to introduce unnecessary and unhelpful role shenanigans into the game.

I didn't actually think about the part where the missing nk made it INCREDIBLY SUSPICIOUS on my end of being roleblocked.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2014, 11:59:13 PM »
Oh wait, but who did O4rfish roleblock n3...?

Oh Conq probably thought that's what I meant.

No, I was the n1 target.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2014, 11:59:33 PM »
I didn't actually think about the part where the missing nk made it INCREDIBLY SUSPICIOUS on my end of being roleblocked.

Of course you didn't think about that, everyone tends to forget how their actions are incredibly incriminating.

##Vote: Serela

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2014, 11:59:48 PM »
Oh, whoops. Lemme reread Oarfish's D2 play with that in mind, brb.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Massaca

• すやぁ...
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2014, 12:00:13 AM »
BT, what were the effects and rules of your Day 2 vote block on Oarfish?

Conqueror

« Reply #126 on: September 02, 2014, 12:01:32 AM »
Okay, Oarfish barely touched on Serela on D2. So I want to know what his thoughts were after he roleblocked Serela N1 and after there was nokill, he decided to pursue Raikaria on a bunch of weird stuff instead.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2014, 12:02:49 AM »
I think considering the fact that we now know about like three or four(?) different people who wouldn't have died on being shot, that me being roleblocked n1 is not necessarily indicative of me being scum!

BT claimed O4rfish is town, so if o4rfish is s-oh wait yeah then they'd both be scum right. Bard did have a good case about BT scum before iirc. Also everyone else is town ITP >.>;

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2014, 12:04:44 AM »
Okay, Oarfish barely touched on Serela on D2. So I want to know what his thoughts were after he roleblocked Serela N1 and after there was nokill, he decided to pursue Raikaria on a bunch of weird stuff instead.

Everybody in this game has active and passive abilities. On d2, I didn't think rolespeccing the game was as telling as finding weird stuff.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Bardiche

« Reply #129 on: September 02, 2014, 12:07:13 AM »
God, everyone is fucking red in this game. NNR's PM clearly lied, there are ten red players.

Serela that is pretty ballsy of BT in that case. O4rfish could just be Cirno-level Town who doesn't do the logical thing and investigate whether his action interfered with the NK.

Cut by Cirnofish. So you're saying you saw absolutely no relation between you blocking someone of unknown alignment and then night kill not showing up? Like, none whatsoever? To the point of not even mentioning Serela who had a non-zero chance of having gone on the NK and getting roleblocked?

Conqueror

« Reply #130 on: September 02, 2014, 12:09:44 AM »
asdlfkjadslkfj

mafia is way too hard

Conqueror

« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2014, 12:10:40 AM »
he did mention serela some, but not as much as I reckon someone in his position would do.

« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2014, 12:11:12 AM »
01. Polaris - the best itp in the world
03. BT - voteblocking with side effects?
05. Zakeri - THE SCUM?
06. Massaca - cop and redirecter?
08. Raikaria - neighborizer
09. O4rfish - bulletproof + roleblocker
10. Just - role delay + nightskip
12. SB - watcher
13. Serela - ???
14. Conqueror - ability type identifier + bulletproof-ish?
16. Affinity - ???

popcorn claim serela

Bardiche

« Reply #133 on: September 02, 2014, 12:12:26 AM »
Polaris if you claim your final ability I'll dogeza style apologise and I'll be good to you tonight.

Conqueror

« Reply #134 on: September 02, 2014, 12:15:06 AM »
Well, I'll go do something else for now and look through Zak interactions later. I'll note that Zak made a case on Oarfish, said he didnt want to vote yet because he was still in doing iso mood, and later didnt do any isos and jumped on the NNR wagon anyway. Oarfish only makes slight pokes at Zak throughout the game as well.

« Reply #135 on: September 02, 2014, 12:20:07 AM »
well here are some hints for now. it's one-shot, it's conditional, and it'll be very obvious when it gets used. `_`

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #136 on: September 02, 2014, 12:24:34 AM »
Polly:I'm not sure Massaca actually has a redirect after all? He claims having copped both nights. Bard also claimed having some other mysterious action. BT claimed his voteblock is also apparently a cop.

Anyway. I'm a bomb. Or a vengeful? Uh, somewhere inbetween? No wait, I think this is called a Super Saint.

If I'm lynched, whoever hammers gets eaten alive as they walk into my darkness to do the deed, more or less. But I can't overcome the mob coming to kill me after because I'm only Rumia ;_; Isn't it sad, Rumia.

This role makes a lot of sense to me after I see how many different roleblocks and bulletproofs are floating around this game.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #137 on: September 02, 2014, 12:27:45 AM »
well here are some hints for now. it's one-shot, it's conditional, and it'll be very obvious when it gets used. `_`

sort of like the end of D1, eh?

Cut by Serela having a super-fake-sounding ability
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Massaca

• すやぁ...
« Reply #138 on: September 02, 2014, 12:28:24 AM »
BT claimed his voteblock is also apparently a cop.
He also claimed he blocked Oarfish both day 2 and day 3. Day 2 Oarfish's vote didn't count but day 3 it did.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #139 on: September 02, 2014, 12:30:06 AM »
Massaca:That's how he claimed it worked. He said if O4rfish was green his vote wouldn't be blocked d3.

« Reply #140 on: September 02, 2014, 12:30:48 AM »
serela: do you not have any night actions ?_?

Massaca

• すやぁ...
« Reply #141 on: September 02, 2014, 12:31:14 AM »
Yes but Oarfish's vote was blocked on day 2. Note the final votecounts.

Conqueror

« Reply #142 on: September 02, 2014, 12:34:12 AM »
Great, now I almost want to drop everything I said about Oarfish and BT and lynch Serela instead after that claim.  :V Bard is right, you're all scum.

Serela, is that your entire role?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #143 on: September 02, 2014, 12:35:05 AM »
Yes but Oarfish's vote was blocked on day 2. Note the final votecounts.
This is BT's #970
Ah fuck it. If scum have utilities that can block the voteblock it's all the better because universal loss sucks. My voteblock today is color-sensitive and will fail on players with alignment color green. Oarfish demonstrated no voteblock immunity yesterday and is generally hard to place a read on so I thought I'd cop that one. If Oarfish is town, there's no danger of rocks fall. Some situation this turned out to be. If we don't get an extra vote it's either 8 or 7 in the final count.

Cut by another cop shot. I don't know anymore.
He says "today" it's color sensitive, and that the previous day he made sure o4rfish wasn't immune to voteblocks.

Although I mean if you want to talk about super-fake-sounding roles that's really weird, compared to a role that's actually something that's some kind of standardized (super saint isn't seen on motk much but it's a known role) but w/e. This game has lots of creative roles so I wouldn't doubt BT off of his voteblock cop. For other reasons though sure.

Yes that is my entire role.

Conqueror

« Reply #144 on: September 02, 2014, 12:35:13 AM »
A point in favor of BT's cop being real is that Raikaria was talking about it from D2. So either it's genuine or it was planned way before it happened on D3.

Bardiche

« Reply #145 on: September 02, 2014, 12:35:47 AM »
Serela chooses not to reveal roleblock and "conveniently" forgets how incriminating that is. Only the last part is actually scummy as there's good reasons not to claim getting roleblocked sometimes. (Never a good reason to justify not doing it with "well it wasn't because I didn't want to incriminate myself!")

Moreover claiming wouldn't have been incriminating since No Scum Ever Claims Being Roleblocked From NKing, so it feels like Serela has a guilty conscience.

The convenient "hammer me and die" here is also ?.?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #146 on: September 02, 2014, 12:37:27 AM »
The convenient "hammer me and die" here is also ?.?
I... I didn't mean it like that, I don't even have a wagon on me ;_; Why couldn't I have been the self-reviving roleblocker instead

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #147 on: September 02, 2014, 12:38:44 AM »
(Never a good reason to justify not doing it with "well it wasn't because I didn't want to incriminate myself!")
No, I said it was because I knew it was o4rfish and since he claimed cirno d1 for no reason I figured it was more likely he was town.

Massaca

• すやぁ...
« Reply #148 on: September 02, 2014, 12:40:05 AM »
@Serela: re voteblock,
Ah right, that didn't stick in my mind at all. Sorry about that.

« Reply #149 on: September 02, 2014, 12:41:02 AM »
well what's bizarre is that you got a roleblocked flavor message even though there's apparently nothing to roleblock? although it might just be cf7's decision as a mod to make the roleblock blatant, so the point is moot ;v

clearly we should force zak to hammer serela.