Author Topic: Hasshin! Hisoutensoku Quest!  (Read 105195 times)

Re: Hasshin! Hisoutensoku Quest!
« Reply #180 on: May 28, 2011, 05:53:57 AM »
> Get Reimu something to drink to wash that down. And Marisa something, too.
> "That's a bit much, calling them that, don't you think? They're more attack puppies, or even mildly vicious kittens."
> Wait until both of them are drinking before asking: "So, what kind of movie would Yumemi want to watch on a date?"

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #181 on: May 28, 2011, 06:02:58 AM »
> Get Reimu something to drink to wash that down. And Marisa something, too.
> "That's a bit much, calling them that, don't you think? They're more attack puppies, or even mildly vicious kittens."
> Wait until both of them are drinking before asking: "So, what kind of movie would Yumemi want to watch on a date?"
>Reimu drinks some cherry cola to wash down the offending solid. You give Marisa some lemon juice, for no reason at all!
>"Well, that depends on how gnarly is the swag they'll get from Yumemi!"
>2X SPITDRINK COMBO!!!
>"A-A date!? E-Er, I dunno why would you call it like that, but I'm sure she's big on science fiction..."
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 06:10:49 AM by GamZengar Makara »

« Reply #182 on: May 28, 2011, 06:15:22 AM »
> Yesss... chalk one up for the main character!
> "Science fiction, huh... romantic science fiction, or just science fiction?"
> Do we have a big screen TV room with a comfy couch or two man sofa or something, and a collection of movies? If we don't, then is there a theatre nearby?

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #183 on: May 28, 2011, 06:22:32 AM »
> Yesss... chalk one up for the main character!
> "Science fiction, huh... romantic science fiction, or just science fiction?"
> Do we have a big screen TV room with a comfy couch or two man sofa or something, and a collection of movies? If we don't, then is there a theatre nearby?
>"If it involves science in any way, I'm sure she'll dig it."
>You've got something like this, yes. Instead of 2-person sofas, you have a couple of beanbag chairs that might do the trick.

« Reply #184 on: May 28, 2011, 06:27:31 AM »
> "All right, thanks! Hey, Marisa, let me know when you have time to magic up that treehouse, 'kay?"
> What time is it?
> Go to our entertainment room and figure out what movies we and Yumemi might be interested in. Try one scifi romance, one scifi action, and one scifi... uh... drama? And if we can swing it, one scifi action/romance/drama.
> Oh, and Serenity.
> Put them off to the side so Yumemi can choose.
> Next, figure out a nice dinner we can make for the two of us. And something for the fairies and the dynamic duo, so they'll stay away from our date.

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #185 on: May 28, 2011, 09:39:44 AM »
>Also get Army of Darkness up, no one can hate Bruce Campbell in his B-Movie prime with that studly chin!

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #186 on: May 28, 2011, 03:07:09 PM »
> "All right, thanks! Hey, Marisa, let me know when you have time to magic up that treehouse, 'kay?"
> What time is it?
> Go to our entertainment room and figure out what movies we and Yumemi might be interested in. Try one scifi romance, one scifi action, and one scifi... uh... drama? And if we can swing it, one scifi action/romance/drama.
> Oh, and Serenity.
> Put them off to the side so Yumemi can choose.
> Next, figure out a nice dinner we can make for the two of us. And something for the fairies and the dynamic duo, so they'll stay away from our date.
>"I could get that done in a couple of minutes, in fact. You just tell me when do you need it."
>You go to your ~*~movie vault~*~. It's chock full of movies for all ages and genres!
>However the parser isn't movie savvy so let's just say you find all the movies you were looking for :V
>You put them besides the TV.
>To Yumemi... She loves salads, so you do one of your special dishes, "English beef covered in fuckin' veggies"!
>As for the rest...
>I AM THE BONE OF MY FOOD. KNIVES ARE MY BODY, BOWLS ARE MY BLOOD. I HAVE CREATED OVER A THOUSAND DISHES. UNKOWN TO SATIATION, NOR KNOWN TO HUNGER. HAVE WITHSTOOD EXHAUSTION TO CREATE MANY DELICACIES. YET, THIS MOUTH WILL NEVER BITE ANYTHING. SO AS I PRAY...
>UNLIMITED PIZZA WORKS
>Also get Army of Darkness up, no one can hate Bruce Campbell in his B-Movie prime with that studly chin!
>aww shit yeah bruce owns

« Reply #187 on: May 28, 2011, 03:34:08 PM »
> Woah wait we spent all that time setting up the rocket bunk beds for nothing? Lame.
> Have Marisa hook up with the fairies so that they can tell her how they want their tree, and the five of them can have a freakin' awesome pizza party with the caveat that they stay the fuck away from the TV room.
> So make that food, and get ready for the date.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #188 on: May 28, 2011, 04:04:53 PM »
> Woah wait we spent all that time setting up the rocket bunk beds for nothing? Lame.
> Have Marisa hook up with the fairies so that they can tell her how they want their tree, and the five of them can have a freakin' awesome pizza party with the caveat that they stay the fuck away from the TV room.
> So make that food, and get ready for the date.
>Isn't it sad?
>"Okay, I'll go and get their tree done. I'm not bursting any walls or whatever, mind you!"
>The food is already done! The scent coming out of the beef is alluring.

« Reply #189 on: May 28, 2011, 04:16:11 PM »
> Put the meals on some plates, bust out a bottle of wine and two glasses, and move it to the TV room.
> Throw those pizzas in the oven, and tell Reimu to pull them out when that oven goes "beep". She knows what happened the last time she ignored it.
> Go find Yumemi.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #190 on: May 28, 2011, 05:27:36 PM »
> Put the meals on some plates, bust out a bottle of wine and two glasses, and move it to the TV room.
> Throw those pizzas in the oven, and tell Reimu to pull them out when that oven goes "beep". She knows what happened the last time she ignored it.
> Go find Yumemi.
>This is gonna be one hella classy date. Yes!
>The pizzas are on the special heating device you've got for these situation. After all, a regular oven wouldn't fit ten of these beauties, wouldn't it.
>You go back to the hangar an- woah.
>There's three balls of green light floating up there! The mechs are nowhere to be found.
>The balls disappear, and appear quickly in other places! This is madness!

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #191 on: May 28, 2011, 08:13:11 PM »
> "You have got to be freaking kidding me."
> Indulge in some expletives.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

« Reply #192 on: May 28, 2011, 08:22:11 PM »
> Wait, this might be that thing Yumemi was talking about.
> "Yumemi! Are you heeeere?!"

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #193 on: May 28, 2011, 08:25:00 PM »
> "You have got to be freaking kidding me."
> Indulge in some expletives.
>You flip the fuck out!
> Wait, this might be that thing Yumemi was talking about.
> "Yumemi! Are you heeeere?!"
And then you eye Yumemi looking upwards in awe.
>"I... It's total success! It works just like I wanted to...!"

« Reply #194 on: May 28, 2011, 09:55:25 PM »
> Gape. "Those are the mechs? Yumemi, you're crazy! You're awesome! You're... crazy awesome! This is one of the reasons why I'm glad you're on our side."

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #195 on: May 28, 2011, 10:31:16 PM »
> Gape. "Those are the mechs? Yumemi, you're crazy! You're awesome! You're... crazy awesome! This is one of the reasons why I'm glad you're on our side."
>"Eheh... T-Thanks..."
>She presses a button, and the three mechs that you had seen before come out of the glowing spheres, landing softly on the floor.

« Reply #196 on: May 28, 2011, 10:36:01 PM »
> Hop on Yumemi with a hug!
> "I can't wait to see those things in action! But enough of that, I made dinner for us! Come on!"
> Let Yumemi finish wrapping everything up, then drag her upstairs.

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #197 on: May 28, 2011, 10:41:05 PM »
>"H-How? What?! This is amazing!"
>let us make love my sweet

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #198 on: May 28, 2011, 10:43:29 PM »
> Hop on Yumemi with a hug!
> "I can't wait to see those things in action! But enough of that, I made dinner for us! Come on!"
> Let Yumemi finish wrapping everything up, then drag her upstairs.
>Tacklehug!
>"You did...? A-Ah, thanks...!"
>She sends the mechs to their respectives spots, just in time so you can run off while grabbing her sleeve.
>"H-How? What?! This is amazing!"
>let us make love my sweet
>There will be time for specs soon, there are third rate movies to be watched!

« Reply #199 on: May 29, 2011, 03:55:04 AM »
> Lead her into the entertainment room, and present the food and wine.
> "What do you think? Oh, and I wasn't sure which movie you wanted to see, so here's a couple..."

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #200 on: May 29, 2011, 04:01:37 AM »
> Lead her into the entertainment room, and present the food and wine.
> "What do you think? Oh, and I wasn't sure which movie you wanted to see, so here's a couple..."
>You bring her to your spider nest. For good reason, you lower the lights.
>"O-Oh, you actually did it... B-But I don't know what to pick... I like them all, so anything you select is fine by me..."

« Reply #201 on: May 29, 2011, 04:18:52 AM »
<Sect> Okay Keine, this is probably the most important thing you've ever done. Except for that one time when the scum asked you to vote for someone and you voted for one of the other scum.
<ZengarZombolt> !!!
* Polaris bans Keine
<Polaris> not really
<Flandre-Scarlet> X3
<Sect> @choose scifi action or scifi drama or scifi romance or scifi action/romance/drama or Serentiy or Army of Darkness
<Keine-tan> Sect: I choose...Serentiy! ^_^V

> Hm... let's watch Summer Glau River Tam and her crew of misfits kick some ass! Pop in Serenity, hop in one of the beanbags with Yumemi, eat up, drink up, and make merry.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #202 on: May 29, 2011, 04:24:09 AM »
> Hm... let's watch Summer Glau River Tam and her crew of misfits kick some ass! Pop in Serenity, hop in one of the beanbags with Yumemi, eat up, drink up, and make merry.
>The answer that is never wrong. Inserting the disc in the B-Ray player (that's right motherfuckers we've got top tech), you two collapse on top of the same comfy chair, dishes of delicious meat with salad and cups full with delicate wine at hand.

« Reply #203 on: May 29, 2011, 04:42:05 AM »
> Chow down. "How is it?"
> Enjoy her company and the movie.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #204 on: May 29, 2011, 04:44:23 AM »
> Chow down. "How is it?"
>"It tastes so good... It's to be expected from you."
>You start watching space shenanigans and whatnot! You barely notice at all Yumemi's head on your shoulder.

« Reply #205 on: May 29, 2011, 04:47:30 AM »
> The hell we aren't noticing it! Wrap our arm around her while sipping wine and watching River Tam and friends.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #206 on: May 29, 2011, 04:51:02 AM »
> The hell we aren't noticing it! Wrap our arm around her while sipping wine and watching River Tam and friends.
>As subtle as a snake, you slither your arm around Yumemi's shoulders. She responds by snuggling! Of course this doesn't take the focus out of the movie, tho.

« Reply #207 on: May 29, 2011, 04:58:27 AM »

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #208 on: May 29, 2011, 05:01:15 AM »
>cue the smooth jazz. "AWWWW YEAAAAH"
>Kick back and watch dat movie.

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #209 on: May 29, 2011, 05:12:28 AM »
>Look at your hand, look up, and look back at your hand, the empty space now a bowl of strawberries, slowly feed Yumemi a strawberry~