Author Topic: Yume Nikki Mafia - Waking 2  (Read 71534 times)

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: Yume Nikki Mafia - Dream 2 (Teleport World) [Replacement Needed]
« Reply #390 on: May 21, 2009, 10:57:10 PM »
At which point, assuming she cannot be replaced, the day/dream will immediately end again?

Screw that.

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #391 on: May 21, 2009, 10:58:18 PM »
At which point, assuming she cannot be replaced, the day/dream will immediately end again?

Screw that.
No, she will be modkilled at the start of Day 3 then, I thought this was obvious.

Edible

« Reply #392 on: May 21, 2009, 11:02:42 PM »
I was assuming she was town, since I currently think she IS town.

Assuming she is town, at the start of Day 3, will the modkill immediately end the day?  That's what I meant to ask.

No. If she's not replaced, the day will start with her dead already, regardless of alignment.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 11:08:18 PM by Nietz »

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #393 on: May 21, 2009, 11:05:52 PM »
Sodium Silicate - All of his cases seem to be primarily based off of meta, which is horrid. Appears to be doing not that much scumhunting. Not seeing any justification in his vote for Zakeri beyond "I don't know what you were trying to do so
I also think he's been tunneling Affinity(previous post). And he was tunneling Roukan for Day 1 pretty much(should've added that). And why the hell did he trust Pesco over Roukan that freaking much? And it's not like any of my other stuff is any stronger.

Edible

« Reply #394 on: May 21, 2009, 11:14:02 PM »
No. If she's not replaced, the day will start with her dead already, regardless of alignment.

Thank you for the clarification.  I think that's the best solution.

Attention town: Let's get this over with and lynch somebody, we have four and a half hours to decide who.

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #395 on: May 21, 2009, 11:19:48 PM »
Alright, no more putting it off.

##Vote Affinity
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #396 on: May 21, 2009, 11:23:31 PM »
Vote count:

Zakeri (2): Carthrat. Roukanken, Sodium Peroxide
Serpentarius (1): Affinity
Edible (0): Sodium Peroxide
Affinity (3): Edible, Zakeri, Roukanken, Serpentarius

Not voting: UK, Alice

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Affinity is at L-1.

~27.5 hours remaining.
UK modkill in 3.5 hours.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 11:25:11 PM by Nietz »

Edible

« Reply #397 on: May 21, 2009, 11:24:04 PM »
Nietz, just for convenience, can you give us a UK Lynch deadline clock as well?

<3

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #398 on: May 21, 2009, 11:25:34 PM »
Oh wow, this is kinda bad. There's really no sign of VGT or Umu?

What're the odds of Affinity showing up to roleclaim before the UK modkill? We should hold off the hammer for as long as possible, but who'll be available at the time?

Serp

« Reply #399 on: May 21, 2009, 11:28:02 PM »
## Unvote

I will be.  I want someone else to place the L-1 vote in my place.

Edible

« Reply #400 on: May 21, 2009, 11:30:10 PM »
I will be as well.

Waiting on an Affinity roleclaim might be worth it, I suppose, unless he pulls an Alice and clusterfucks the situation.  I say we give him two hours.  That should give us enough time to make sure someone counterclaims him if that occurs.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #401 on: May 21, 2009, 11:39:07 PM »
Ending the Day early? Well, I'll be on if we need a hammer/vote(as usual). Better to wait towards the "deadline" then.
Oh wow, this is kinda bad. There's really no sign of VGT or Umu?
yeah, that's sorta why it wasn't umu that replaced Mr Alert, but me instead. =V

Edible

« Reply #402 on: May 22, 2009, 01:12:05 AM »
*cough*

Hmm...

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #403 on: May 22, 2009, 01:14:15 AM »
Vote count:

Zakeri (2): Carthrat. Roukanken, Sodium Peroxide
Serpentarius (1): Affinity
Edible (0): Sodium Peroxide
Affinity (3): Edible, Zakeri, Roukanken, Serpentarius

Not voting: UK, Alice, Serpentarius

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Affinity is at L-2.

~26 hours remaining.
UK modkill in 1.75 hours.

Edible

« Reply #404 on: May 22, 2009, 01:30:34 AM »
Alice?  Serp?

So much for being around.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #405 on: May 22, 2009, 01:34:47 AM »
I'm here if that matters. >_>

Edible

« Reply #406 on: May 22, 2009, 01:35:36 AM »
Are you willing to switch your vote to Affinity if necessary?

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #407 on: May 22, 2009, 01:36:18 AM »
u? has replaced UK.

So, yeah, no modkill today.

25.5 hours remaining to deadline.

Edible

« Reply #408 on: May 22, 2009, 01:39:38 AM »
*fistpump*

Thanks, u?!  Now we can actually give Affinity time to claim.

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #409 on: May 22, 2009, 01:41:21 AM »
Oh hai.

It's Summer, but not a vacation.  I'll try to be around as much as I can, and hopefully have something ready for you before tomorrow morning.

Cut by Edible:  *sends six brofists your way*

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
Re: Yume Nikki Mafia - Dream 2 (Teleport World)
« Reply #410 on: May 22, 2009, 01:44:24 AM »
Are you willing to switch your vote to Affinity if necessary?
Yeah. But no need for that for now, seeing as umu replaced UK. Hurray!

...where did everyone go? >_>

Ninja umu:Hi umu.

Serp

« Reply #411 on: May 22, 2009, 02:16:12 AM »
I'm here.  So, I want to hear umu's thoughts, but the real deadline is approaching too.  I'm willing to drop the hammer on Affinity, and only somewhat less willing to drop the hammer on Zakeri.  I wouldn't say that either one or the other is necessarily scum, but they're both very scummy.

« Reply #412 on: May 22, 2009, 02:17:36 AM »
Thanks Youmu, much love.

...where did everyone go? >_>

Blame Pesco. We were all distracted with Maid RPG... well, I was at least.

I don't get you at all during Day 1.
Not many do :yanni yogi: You know, despite the fact that I've tried to explain my thought process a few times already.

It's true I haven't really done anything besides Target Affinity today, but that doesn't mean I'm tunneling on him. I still have my suspicions on Alice, who seems lurky and who's voting pattern day one struck me a little odd, Edible who lurked through most of day one and stills seems a little off for some reason now, and of course, I've managed to find something against Serpent. The reason I wanted Affinity to Clear up his case was because between him and Serpent, he seemed more scummy. My Vote was a Prod up until the post that was 1 part Explaining his only reason for the vote, 6 parts fending off Rou's accusations.

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
« Reply #413 on: May 22, 2009, 09:16:03 AM »
Alice: What the heck, I ask you who you think is scum, you respond by not actually answering that and then telling me I need to exist more? Seriously? Your own posts today have been pretty damn lackluster.

ScumZakeri would protect ScumPesco because they are both scum and godfather is a role you want to stick around (particularly since pesco is, frankly, cop/vig-bait), and it's not impossible to get away with that. Especially in such a fluid day one, with many lynch options avaliable, and it may not take much to change one vote to another. It's not beyond the pale.

I've reread stuff on Zak anyhow. It's funny, since my mind has changed a bit; Zak's original post here isn't as contradictory as I first thought. "Rou's case on Pesco = bad and scummy, ergo pesco is town" is okayish, since it's Rou's actual case on P rather than simply having a vote on him that matters.

I'm more concerned about how Zak effectively goes 'oh shit' when it should really have been easier for him to explain himself, now. This isn't as bad as I originally thought, though. Moving away for now, since I can get where he's coming from with this in mind. ##Unvote

I want to lynch Alice for generally not being here today. I also want to hate on Sodium for going 'wow, both cases today look good!' and not adding anything.

##Vote: Alice for now. Will study Affinity case for next post.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #414 on: May 22, 2009, 11:15:08 AM »
Sup, Umu.

Quote from: Zakeri
I still have my suspicions on Alice, who seems lurky and who's voting pattern day one struck me a little odd
...Wait, what? This is the second time you've mentioned Alice ALL GAME, besides this:
Quote from: Zakeri
I was still cursing myself for being talked out of voting you from the three people I considered most suspicious at the time (You, Alice, and Edible).
I'm curious as to how you consider him so suspicious despite the fact you've had so little to say about him. Indeed, you haven't picked out anything in any of his posts, you just randomly started saying 'he's suspicious'.
I don't know how to read this - if you're scum and Alice is your buddy it could be a way of giving him Townie cred after your flip, and vice versa.
As for Alice himself? Well, I'm not seeing him contribute a lot in terms of discussion - we have one list of his current opinions and that's it. REALLY want to see more soon.

...Choosing between Affinity and Zak is proving pretty hard, but once again at least Zak is actually responding. Affinity is doing what Pesco did - shutting up entirely and hoping the problem goes away.

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #415 on: May 22, 2009, 12:10:26 PM »
Alice: What the heck, I ask you who you think is scum, you respond by not actually answering that and then telling me I need to exist more? Seriously? Your own posts today have been pretty damn lackluster.
Really, so when I said I think that Sodium Fluoride is scum that's apparently not thinking that he's scum?

Quote from: Carthrat
ScumZakeri would protect ScumPesco because they are both scum and godfather is a role you want to stick around (particularly since pesco is, frankly, cop/vig-bait), and it's not impossible to get away with that. Especially in such a fluid day one, with many lynch options avaliable, and it may not take much to change one vote to another. It's not beyond the pale.
So *terribly blatantly*, though? And in such a half-assed manner? I'm honestly seeing it as more of a townie flail than a scum chainsaw defence.
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #416 on: May 22, 2009, 01:29:05 PM »
So *terribly blatantly*, though? And in such a half-assed manner? I'm honestly seeing it as more of a townie flail than a scum chainsaw defence.
I laughed, but it's still a WIFOM at best. As is it seems we've got it backwards - according to Affinity accusing scum is a BAD thing, and according to Alice protecting scum is a GOOD thing. Am I the only one slightly confused by this?

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
« Reply #417 on: May 22, 2009, 01:52:14 PM »
Alice: Actually, you didn't. You just said mean things about him, which is in fact not the same as calling him scummy. Also, if you really thought he was scum, you'd vote him. Which you never did, instead choosing to let implications speak for you, as if hoping someone else picks it up before following through. You've been too quiet and just letting the day slip by without pushing anything.

As for Zak (edit: had lots of shit here but yes. WIFOM.)

Although I'm kinda agreeing with you on 'half-assed'. Zakscum isn't looking as likely at present.

Affinity: You've seen a case from Zak! It's on you! Judgement?

The only real point I've agreed with on Affinity out of those presented is Edible's, that Affinity was on every bandwagon but Pesco's. Links that Rou refers to seems tentative at best, except maaaaaybe the 'weirdening' thing. I don't feel scumbuddies would dump themselves all over Baity one after the other day1, either (not when spearheading multiple different lynches has such great value for them.) I don't like his lynch very much as it stands.

Would much rather lynch Alice, really, with Sodium as a somewhat distant second. Ironic, I know.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #418 on: May 22, 2009, 02:25:02 PM »
Was busy today.  Anyways, I still don't see the case on me.  And lol at Rou saying what he said; all accusation and no substance.  I roleclaim Townie Tracker; I tracked Kiro yesterday due to his sudden switch, but no result since he was NK'ed.

Affinity, list other players who were equally scummy compared to Pesco yesterday. Saying 'there were other players he could have chosen' without giving examples is poor play.

No, it isn't.  You're missing the point, because this is not about my opinoins, it's about Serp's.  He was okay with pesco's lynch without any reasons.  You could implicate anyone without reasons.  So why not any of those other people, and why pesco?  This is the question I want to ask; and your inability to ascertain this is bothering me.

Chainsaw.

This one-word answer is horrible.  Again, I plead with you to argue the reasons for as to why I lashed out against Serp.  Just because Serp happened to be against pesco, and because I happened to, at that time, find Serp's actions scummy doesn't mean anything.  By considering merely the facts and not the reasoning for it, you are not scumhunting, you are merely speculating.  Hopefully, I got that cleared up, because tape recorders aren't cool.

This is condoning a Pesco lynch, not enforcing it. If he outright said 'vote Pesco, not anyone else' then that'd be enforcing it, but as is this is misrep.

WHY is he okay with pesco's lynch other than late game absence, which
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 03:32:59 PM by Nietz »

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #419 on: May 22, 2009, 03:11:49 PM »
So why not any of those other people, and why pesco?
He was okay with Pesco's lynch because other people were okay with Pesco's lynch. As he put it, "Pesco had the votes", and he had no reason to believe that Pesco was Town, so...

Just because Serp happened to be against pesco, and because I happened to, at that time, find Serp's actions scummy doesn't mean anything.
Yes it does - if Serp maintained his attitude of lynching people who weren't especially scummy, Pesco would be lynched. Therefore you'd want him to change his mind on that or at least make him look bad for it.

Also, would you consider your defense of Serp chainsaw?  If not, why, and how are you not contradicting yourself in the process?
Yes, maybe it is a little chainsaw-ish. When I get into complicated situations where there are two parties I find equally suspicious I need to try one or the other, since the only thing less productive than being wrong is being neutral. I'm giving Serp credit for insisting on the triple lynch when he could have insisted on just Baity and KY.

WIFOM.
At the cost of a whole day? Seems extreme. Pesco could've been investigated that night and found Town, then he wouldn't have been lynched at all (if there's a cop).

Tracker claim is argh. ##Unvote for now. Nameclaim?