Author Topic: Highly Responsive to Prayers & Mystic Square not loading  (Read 2021 times)

Highly Responsive to Prayers & Mystic Square not loading
« on: August 23, 2016, 08:49:58 AM »
I've read through the FAQ and hopefully this post is appropriate enough.

I'm running the first five games on an emulator. I have Windows 10, though I had the same problem on Windows 7.

Out of the first five games, The Story of Eastern Wonderland, Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream, and Lotus Land Story all work perfectly fine on both Anex86 and T-98 Next. However, the .hdi files for games 1 and 5 present me with nothing but a black screen. No matter what I press or how long I wait, nothing changes. Has anyone experienced something similar to this?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
Re: Highly Responsive to Prayers & Mystic Square not loading
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 09:26:44 AM »
First of all, have you tried Neko Project II? I wrote up a guide (though it's slightly outdated it should still work).

Secondly, if it still doesn't work open the .hdi files in EditDisk and show me the folder contents, something may be corrupted.

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 03:08:26 PM »
I hate to make this thread useless, but I managed to fix this myself. It must have been a problem in the files being corrupted because I found two alternate .hdi files and now they work fine. If this <removed> download is what you have, I think others might have the same problem.

< link removed >
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 06:43:12 PM by Helepolis »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 06:42:51 PM »
Amlux_, do not post download links to the Touhou games or any other piracy websites.

We do NOT offer support in any form for pirated games.

Your link is removed and consider this your first and last warning as a "new" member. I highly suggest you to read our forum rules.

Your thread will be closed. Do not reopen it. You're on your own.