Author Topic: 東方意地奴 「聖女の黒い涙」 ijiyatsu fighting game conceptualization  (Read 24364 times)

MayKissingDoveWyks

• I can't stop being a perv!
quick, let's have a character who incidentally comes out from the audience to hipthrust at the sprawled on the ground loser.
I was thinking t-bagging, but hipthrust works...  :V

here is my character sprite

look at me, all ready for fightan

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
"Are you done talking?
I want to find a god with the gloomy power of love for my pets ..."

I want this to be one of my quotes!

dustyjo

I nominate myself as announcer

Lloyd Dunamis

• aka Amanie
Tunawhackings. Lots of tunawhackings. That is all.
At first, I read that as you're tunawhacking all of us o_o;;. That made me look back to others' & my posts, think "...Are we doing something wrong and tunawhack-deserving? :ohdear:"

After finding the pattern on our posts, I realized "Ah, Sakana was only mentioning what kind of moves Sakana will do in the fighting game." *calms down* ?D

...Nnn, I change my mind. I'll bring myself to be only some kind of assist, instead of being a wholly playable character =w=
...probably still playable, if someone would suggest :ohdear:
2010.1212 <Sakana> The only time wasted is the time in which you really do nothing at all, not even enjoying yourself
You may send me suspicious files that could be infected/a trojan, and I'll try analyzing it for you. :3 -Mo?ware, your personal Anti-Malware Engineer

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
So, will sprites be built from scratch or edited from existing sprites? I assume that if it were the latter case we'd use SWR/Hisoutensoku sprites as base. I can imagine Erebus being built with Yuyuko's sprite, mostly because of the robes. Just imagine Ere in Yuyuko's sitting pose with the most evil smile ever. :V

Spoiler:
BTW Sana's hat as true final boss
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 12:17:13 PM by OkashiiKisei »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
My sprite will be based off of Hobocop from Clayfighters 63 1/3.

MayKissingDoveWyks

So, will sprites be built from scratch or edited from existing sprites? I assume that if it were the latter case we'd use SWR/Hisoutensoku sprites as base. I can imagine Erebus being built with Yuyuko's sprite, mostly because of the robes. Just imagine Ere in Yuyuko's sitting pose with the most evil smile ever. :V
SWR/Hisou sprites as bases would look cool...

From scratch might take a while, but it allows creativity amongst the characters.

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
Just imagine Ere in Yuyuko's sitting pose with the most evil smile ever. :V

^Probably something like this :I

Also Dusty should be one of Iji!Erebus' specials; mowing down the other guy with a custom made car
Spoiler:
and Slowpoke's tethered to the back.

But yeah, I'd imagine that would probably go for editted sprites since they do take less time to put together, as opposed to drawing them up from scratch (although it can be constraining on how creative you want to be with things).
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

MayKissingDoveWyks

Well editing allows some creativity as well.

Just adding on stuff, and color changes...

OkashiiKisei

Then I guess everyone's sprite base would be:

Matsuri - Youmu (No explanation needed)
Roukanken - Meiling (Same as above)
Solais - Sanae (Again, same as above)
Suikama - Suika (Ditto)
Chaore - Reisen (Gee, I wonder why)
Gappy - Yukari (I'm repeating myself here...)
Erebus (Explained earlier)
Sana - Suwako (Why does Sana crouch all the time? To find tracks so she stops being lost of course. :V)
Jana - Komachi (Scythe > Guitar Axe)
Purvis - Aya (The smug pose is a must)
Esifex - Patchouli (Reisen is already taken, and I don't know what Esi looks like, so I chose a librarian...)
Sakana - Namazu (Sakana will be riding on her tuna, ballin' everyday. 8) )
Ruro - Tenshi (Swordz, and keystones > crosses)
Axman - Cirno (Small girl, big ax. Also, snowballs made out of random words/schwalsch)
Sapz - Utsuho (Wings & space cape > Freaky extra arms. And I can imagine Sapz floating in a POWAH pose like Utsuho. :V)
Trance - Iku (Running out of ideas here...)
Yours truly - Remilia (I vant to suck your blood. And wings > tick limbs)

I don't know anyone for Lloyd, Cadmas, HuhWhat, Moerin and G-Pop. Reimu, Marisa, Alice and Sakuya don't really seem fitting for them...  I also don't know what Lloyd and HuhWhat's Ijis look like...

If I'm not going to be a Charade-like character I would like a Thundr support attack. :3

MayKissingDoveWyks

Well then at that point you have to create sprites....

EDIT: Bringing up the music room again... :3

Aoshi-shi

• Back at it again in the Land of Origin
  • maior e longinquo reverentia
Would Dusty be fighting with a wrench?  :derp:
Art Thread -->
Well gee, I have a Tumblr now.  | Twitter
 What a nice day to complain about mobage!
 |PADherder

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
Then I guess everyone's sprite base would be:

Matsuri - Youmu (No explanation needed)
Roukanken - Meiling (Same as above)
Solais - Sanae (Again, same as above)
Suikama - Suika (Ditto)
Chaore - Reisen (Gee, I wonder why)
Gappy - Yukari (I'm repeating myself here...)
Erebus (Explained earlier)
Sana - Suwako (Why does Sana crouch all the time? To find tracks so she stops being lost of course. :V)
Jana - Komachi (Scythe > Guitar Axe)
Purvis - Aya (The smug pose is a must)
Esifex - Patchouli (Reisen is already taken, and I don't know what Esi looks like, so I chose a librarian...)
Sakana - Namazu (Sakana will be riding on her tuna, ballin' everyday. 8) )
Ruro - Tenshi (Swordz, and keystones > crosses)
Axman - Cirno (Small girl, big ax. Also, snowballs made out of random words/schwalsch)
Sapz - Utsuho (Wings & space cape > Freaky extra arms. And I can imagine Sapz floating in a POWAH pose like Utsuho. :V)
Trance - Iku (Running out of ideas here...)
Yours truly - Remilia (I vant to suck your blood. And wings > tick limbs)

I don't know anyone for Lloyd, Cadmas, HuhWhat, Moerin and G-Pop. Reimu, Marisa, Alice and Sakuya don't really seem fitting for them...  I also don't know what Lloyd and HuhWhat's Ijis look like...

If I'm not going to be a Charade-like character I would like a Thundr support attack. :3

Well in terms of sprites, what about Iku and Gpop? That's the closest I can think of. But seems like Trance  has taken that already though...;_;

MayKissingDoveWyks

Seconding.

But a huge wrench!

dustyjo

I was thinking of fighting with all kinds of weapons that I've made, or something.

And flamethrowers. Especially flamethrowers.

If I were to be in the game, I'd probably be an assist of some sort. ...Though I don't have an Iji-me in the first place, so :V

Aoshi-shi

• Back at it again in the Land of Origin
  • maior e longinquo reverentia
Though I don't have an Iji-me in the first place, so :V

Blargh same here.
Though, I would be the brief off-screen mention~!
Art Thread -->
Well gee, I have a Tumblr now.  | Twitter
 What a nice day to complain about mobage!
 |PADherder

An Odd Sea Slug

• Not here, but not really there.
  • Only the best.
    • You can save the world by clicking this link!
I nominate myself as announcer

I will fight you.

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
Dusty will looke like this

Ah where does Gundam end and transformer begin? Darn you SRW.

Yeah my Iji appears to be the child of Kaguya and Yuka. None of those touhous fit.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 01:01:31 AM by Inaba Cadmas »

MayKissingDoveWyks

I will fight to be the Music room guy in the chair, listening to the phonographic record... :3

dustyjo

Most badass crescent wrench ever.

OkashiiKisei

Well in terms of sprites, what about Iku and Gpop? That's the closest I can think of. But seems like Trance  has taken that already though...;_;

Hmmm.... perhaps Iku - Gpop and Trance - Marisa then?

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Hmmm.... perhaps Iku - Gpop and Trance - Marisa then?

With some editing IjiHime using Marisa as a base might seem plausible, do note in the info pic 236A and [A] during skill are "Sword Change" and "Chain Sword Change" respectively. That is to say, IjiHime switches weapons midway during combat ala MvC3's Amaterasu.

Then again I didn't intend for this to be serious discussion about a possible Ijiyatsu FG! It was a random idea on my part.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

I also don't know what (...) HuhWhat's Ijis look like...
She had a lollipop and a hat with flowers on it.

It's probably in one of Slaves' locked art threads somewhere, if you want to search around.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
I don't know anyone for... Moerin
Pink hair and boobs - Yuyuko.  A little too obvious, maybe, but...
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

dustyjo

I will fight you.

Bring it on motherfucker.

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
I think my sprite would be based off Sanae and Cirno, because being a Fairy and all.

OkashiiKisei

Pink hair and boobs - Yuyuko.  A little too obvious, maybe, but...

Well both you and Ere could use Yuyuko as base then. We just have to make sure the differences between you two are great enough. ...And I always thought Moerin was modestly sized, not busty...

She had a lollipop and a hat with flowers on it.

It's probably in one of Slaves' locked art threads somewhere, if you want to search around.

Maybe Sakuya, but replace knives with lollipops?

...Is it alright is start making suggestions for my character? I figured having a Charade-like character would be rather inconvenient, since you'd need a huge amount of sprites for just one character just so she can pull off all those spellcards of the rest of the cast. The randomization of spellcards would be hard to program too, I think.
So that is why I want to show off some new ideas, but I don't know if it'd be bad and too egoistical to do so...