Author Topic: A-F's Art Thread (Warning: May Contain Art)  (Read 24489 times)

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
Re: Some kinda art thread...
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2009, 07:43:37 AM »
fucking a ship is completely legal

I have some hazy memories of reading about a law against screwing a vehicle, but a quick Google search turned up nothing, so you're probably right.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2009, 07:45:40 AM »
fucking a ship is completely legal

It'd be quite the achievement to brag about. :V

Don't really think anyone would believe you, though. :/
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2009, 07:48:42 AM »
"Dude, I stabbed my royal scepter into the USS Enterprise."
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2009, 01:47:09 PM »
Holy shit that shit is the shit.
A-F
FUCK YEA

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2009, 09:57:33 AM »
I have absorbed the essence of Hellcrashers and came forward with Chagen's OCs which brings you...

This.

Preview:

This is probably my first fiction work ever, it dates back to about 2004 or so, with an actual fiction in words written. It was a story about how the future saw robots in the forms of humans blurred the line between human and non-humans. In a desperate attempt to clear the clouds, humans created what would later be known as 'Moderators' to the human species. Humans which have Moderators status can clearly define the human barrier as well as keeping the notorious outbreak of non-humans entering human only habitat colonies.

However, one day, arrived the so called Vanquishers, humans who have vowed to side with non-humans, and lead by said non-humans, half robotic, half genetically engineered, test tube babies born with supreme intelligence, power, and a hunger for revolution of the Old World, which the humans now live in on the East side of the known Earth. The Vanquishers are led by Xiel von Diestdrieg, a revolutionist, said to be human but not quite.

No one knows where she is from, cept she came out of nowhere and started the empire of the Vanquishers, which quickly overtook the empire of Britanisia (Originally Britain) that consists of alliances of all neighboring contries such as the -stan and the entire of modern day Europe as well as parts of Africa.

Her empire hates the humans, but stood firm against the orders of killing them at one point, however, something changed very recently when her empire invaded all parts of Central Asia. She earned the name 'Hitler the Second Coming' in recent years.

Lame, I know, but this story was never finished.

On a lesser note, I found a doodle I did on one particular Saturday at the library in school...
I never knew I had it with me still...

It is Yuri. and NSFW

[nsfw]http://h.imagehost.org/view/0274/17_5[/nsfw]

I hope this is not too raunchy for you lot.
These girls have no name, and are fully original. I was bored I suppose drawing this thing, it was probably one of the first few NSFW art I did.

=======

waaaaaaaaa 15 yrs old = http://hayashinomura.minitokyo.net/gallery?index=2

« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 07:04:24 AM by Akane - F »
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

dustyjo

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2009, 12:13:01 PM »
There's almost nothing too raunchy for me :V

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2009, 12:17:18 PM »
The anime was vague on how the government built a super ultimate weapon in the form of a girl that can fall in love with a useless boy who seemed embarassed with his girlfriend's alternate form (which is a giant motherlode of a fighting mothership, the size an entire city)

This makes me think of The Guardian Legend. This is a good thing.

Also tight drawings, holmes. =]

慟哭と軋轢の黎明、苦吟を伴う歪な邂逅、翻然大悟

• 遊び心が齎す至高の不幸せと色褪せた歓喜
(゚д゚)
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2009, 12:59:01 PM »
waaaaaaaaa 15 yrs old = http://hayashinomura.minitokyo.net/gallery?index=2

Ha, ha, ha. (I am trying to express dryness)

This doesn't faze me anymore. Or rather I went through that 4-5 years ago with a certain KL. Looking at their text should be a little comforting.

On the other hand the following make me question my existence for various personal reasons.
http://anaitasyouya.michikusa.jp/
http://www.sen-vec.com/
http://complement.fc2web.com/
I contemplate suicide when I see that number and magicians like this.
物凄く面白くないですね、皆さんは!^^

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2009, 02:17:46 PM »
I very much approve of your NSFW stuff. :3 And everything else too, but you know what I mean.
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2009, 02:45:16 PM »
Ha, ha, ha. (I am trying to express dryness)

This doesn't faze me anymore. Or rather I went through that 4-5 years ago with a certain KL. Looking at their text should be a little comforting.

On the other hand the following make me question my existence for various personal reasons.
http://anaitasyouya.michikusa.jp/
http://www.sen-vec.com/
http://complement.fc2web.com/
I contemplate suicide when I see that number and magicians like this.

http://iemitsu.net/

What I want to know is how do I see this streaming of JingDaLaw?!!!

Yeah, me too... it makes me overwhelmed to know there are so many like myself who are jack of all trades, yet are also masters in their doujin works.
I wish I was half as good, heck, maybe then I will get accepted by Dark Horse.
I applied once to Tian Xia comic before, it is a fairly well known Hong Kong comic publisher and producer, I don't think english resume works for them.

« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2009, 08:12:37 PM »
* Muffin's train of thought:

Hmm, Xiel looks pretty hot in that outfit ...

*scrolls down, dies of nosebleed, SFX: SPOOOOOOOON*

Dragoshi

« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2009, 08:25:22 PM »
Yeah, Xiel does look quite breathtaking. that and the yuri's pretty good, too. :x

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2009, 08:28:26 PM »
On a lesser note, I found a doodle I did on one particular Saturday at the library in school...
I never knew I had it with me still...
It is Yuri.

Derp, scroll up for the NSFW Links

We've got to find a way to trade my ZUN Disease for your Reverse ZUN Disease.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 06:28:32 PM by Nobu~ »

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2009, 05:21:23 PM »
full size:

Preview

Well, following the story of Xiel is another character called The Assassin

Her real name is Aziel al-Mahrun, born a half-dog, half-human creature engineered to be the fastest of both kinds, inheriting what is at the time the fastest human in the known Olympic record's genes (yes it was still going on in the 160th Federal Unification Olympics (after the many wars)) and combine them with canine genes. Notably she has the personality of a hunting dog, as well as a mercenary, she works for the one paying the most money.

Considerably, she is the only one person who is said to venture into Xiel's private quarters and managed to get out of the Capital of Xiel City in modern day Austria, and lived to tell the tale after escaping from the hunters sent to silence her.

She wields now the ultimate prize, supposedly a heavily guarded secret that is Xiel's weakness, one enough to cause a massive scandal, and purge her from her throne and destabilize the ever-growing Empire. She is of course, looking for the highest bidder.

Of course, make no mistake, few have survived the course of entering the Empire's city, both humans and non-humans alike, but those who venture to The Vault and came back are so few in number the fingers on one's hand is enough to count the heads. This also means her escaping power is not a brag, but rather very real skills.

She has the ability to conceal her presence, erasing even smells of her own presence within the most obscure places, as she can pick up the scent of her targets miles away, she is both a capable hunter as well as an assassin. She chooses to assassinate her targets at close range, charging a hefty price for each head she dislodges from a torso; despite so, she seemed homeless, and many questions hung on where she lives, or where does all the fortunes go to.

She is imbued with the legendary weapons 'Chains of Darkness' which are neither chains nor darkness attributed, but rather cloths capable of transforming their molecular structure (tied around her eyes, and wrists as well as neck) and when used, they can form any weapon as long as it is not a projectile. While relatively weak against other tougher more modern weapons and such, it is suitable for close range and can remain undetected as a concealed weapon on her body when needed be, as well as a suitable protection when attacked.

She is blind, but her sense of smell guides her through her daily work, as well as hearing. Her legend was told that she once evaded another assassin's sniper bullet by an inch and a half by hearing the sound and judging the velocity, trajectory of the bullet cutting through the wind. While not unharmed, it gave her ample time to detect her assassin's blown cover, and thus proceeded to silence her enemy without mercy.

Her other notable ability is Exceed Charge, giving her a temporary boost in power to execute bone breaking kicks and punches, as well as power to stab her hands through even tungsten metal or hard surfaces.
blah blah, fiction mary sue etc etc.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 05:22:55 PM by Akane - F »

Dragoshi

« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2009, 05:33:41 PM »
okay, that's cool and all but...

nah. I'm not going to do the obligatory 'cinnamon toast crunch' thing. Though I will say that I can see many uses (mundane or not) for the Chains of Darkness.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2009, 05:39:56 PM »
okay, that's cool and all but...

nah. I'm not going to do the obligatory 'cinnamon toast crunch' thing. Though I will say that I can see many uses (mundane or not) for the Chains of Darkness.

Assassin: Xiel may have an ever-expanding Empire of ruthless man-killers, but can she see why I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
Xiel: No, why? (P.S. I am gonna kill you for stealing whatever it is you stole from me)
Assassin: It's got Cinnamon sugar swirls in every bite!

Assassin: CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH, IT IS THE TASTE YOU CAN SEE!

Dragoshi

« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2009, 05:43:06 PM »
It was either that or I'd go the more classic route and be like 'it slices, it dices, it makes julienne fries!'.

Maybe I should have went that route because seeing The Assassin in an infomercial just seems a slight bit more surreal, all things considered. :V

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2009, 05:49:46 PM »
I'd still laugh heartily at The Assassin holding up a cereal box and saying those lines.

oh wait, she is blind, so staring into the camera is bad.

Dragoshi

« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2009, 05:53:31 PM »
Oooohhhh yeaaaahhh...

I almost forgot about that. Whoops!

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2009, 09:46:31 PM »
it's neat how you have a wall of text story to go along with each picture, AF. :)

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2009, 05:26:17 AM »
Yeah, I was writing fiction with pen and paper before, if only they are still here (and not just the character synopsis I posted) I'd spam this board like Chagen and his OCs.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2009, 05:39:36 PM »
Slightly NSFW (Bikini/Lingerie) full size:
[nsfw]http://h.imagehost.org/view/0610/18_3[/nsfw]

Hmm... sexy stuff, but ugly, because this is probably my first time doing such H drawings...
possibly. messy scan, and smudgy fingers back then only made it worse.
This is done using a 4B pencil by the way, hence the charcoal like lines. Too dark for its own good.

Meanwhile, on a more wholesome level:

This is my Marvel resume submission work, I guess... or one of them in my portfolio a few blue moons ago.

Meet Hyperion, Captain of the ship U.S.R.N (United Space Russian Navy) Tundra Tiger which is a ship that ferries toxic waste produced in the distant future (yes another distant future theme fiction) to the frozen planes of Pluto for disposal.

In the year 2410AD, the ship on a mission to Pluto arrived after 65 days of travel, and awakening from Cryo sleep, Hyperion (then known as The Captain because I never named him) crashlanded the ship to the long polluted planes of Pluto where he found two strange fragments that are quite clearly proof of alien technology. His suit was broken, clearly, he was meant to die frozen with radioactive waste as he is out of contact, and out of measures with his ship submerging and disintegrating into nuclear waste and depleted enriched plutonium, among other things.

The Dumpyard of the Solar System was merciless, and upon dissolving his suit, he waited for death to claim him, only to realize while holding the fragments which looked like alien technology to his chest because he has nothing left to grab onto suddenly glowed.

The glow entered him, becoming intense energy that protected his body like a ray of light from God. It gave him the ability to absorb all the radiation around him, which amounts to nearly as toxic as the surface of Mercury even (the distance of the sun etc) as more toxic than any possible human contact.

He found himself flying, and his body using said nuclear waste to generate energy greater than what his human limitations can do, firing blasts of radioactive power, refined further by his body only which surely exceeds all human technology to refine such crude waste into something purer: The ability was given to him by those alien fragments: The ability to create fusion.

TL; DR, ZUN stole my idea for Utsuho.

Hyperion flew through space, ending up back on the Earth's New Moon (current Moon with a colony) and becoming what may well be the new source of energy for man, but not before he fights off his own demons, and the ability surely attracts people in power like bees would to honey.

A galactic struggle begins, as entire armies, countries even united in a common greed seek to enslave him for their personal gains in a future where mankind is the greatest failure of God's creation.

Epic ensues when Hyperion punches down a starship the size of a Star Wars Executioner class vessel. (Mary Sue I know, but that is the weakest ship in Hyperion's comic universe, the biggest one is a star cruiser the size of the moon, and there are 4 of them)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 07:05:15 AM by Akane - F »

« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2009, 05:43:24 PM »
Yeah, I was writing fiction with pen and paper before, if only they are still here (and not just the character synopsis I posted) I'd spam this board like Chagen and his OCs.
The difference here is you actally have something to show

Re: Some kinda art thread... (Warning: May contain NSFW art)
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2009, 06:22:10 PM »
Yeah, and you've never said "Someday I'll do something funny, AND THEN YOU'LL ALL BE SORRY!"

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2009, 02:03:42 PM »

full size

preview

lulz

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2009, 03:08:34 PM »

Together with Xiel's rise of power in Brittania, following her rising empire is another country suitably as powerful and as resourceful as her own ever expanding super power.

Russia in 2314 AD enjoys a prosperous neo economy as proxies to world host of interlink networks called 'Super Channels' which handles some of the world's most notorious traffic of modern day equivalent internet today (as centralized in America now) with new technology capable of transmitting the most complex and heaviest data across endless channels, even to the moon colony.

Russia's unrivaled success in this network cemented their military might, and with this, was given the power to re-engineer their unique brand of superhumans, much more advanced than those than are supposedly representing 80% of Xiel's might army already taking camp beside Russia's neighboring shores with intention to invade; and certainly those of modern day Brittania, already consumed by Xiel's vast empire of ruthless conquering and assimilation.

Though Russia shares a similar vision for expansion, they were careful to beef up their strengths and eliminate their weaknesses. In this Russia has created a line of superhumans, born to the Romanov clan which was said to be extinct until a faraway descendant was found through family root tracing in 2178 AD was found and restarted the prestigious family name. The new Romanov family was both capable and willing, expanding Russia's borders to encircle Mongolia and among other smaller neighbouring countries within 20 years after the first Romanov descendant Rovant de Monte (whose lineage trace back to Romanovs) empowered the Russia military scientists to discover the new superhuman weaknesses. In their effort and 50 years later, the first of the most powerful newfound absolute killer, is born.

Aesiv Rovanov took the name of the Romanov in honor, changing only a mere 'n' to a 'v' to signal her inheritance. Born in a test tube and using some of the most brilliant minds today as a base, her IQ exceeds that of 430, and has the capability to execute even the toughest military forces on her own with ease. She has wiped out all of the nearby -stan countries before, and had not been Russia's neglect, Xiel would have never been able to take over the freshly defeated countries with offering to conquer Russia as revenge for those smaller countries.

Since then, Aesiv has defeated countless Xiel's assassins, prompting Xiel to counter with even larger forces, supposedly Xiel herself is only all too eager to fight her as well.

How would the match end? Superior Mother Russia or Great Xiel Empire?

Aesiv the ruthless, or Xiel the conqueror?

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2009, 03:29:13 PM »
Welp, more to come~

Alternate World To Heart
(The prelude... is a dangerous tale to tell)

What was HMX-12 Multi, how did a seemingly harmless corporation made this beautiful and kind hearted darling robot that kept warm the hearts of so many anime watchers since the day it was released?

Well, the story is told that the number HMX-12 is a prototype... but no, the true prototypes were never meant to understand the human heart and learn...

but rather, to destroy.

Before the maid, there was the battle droids, there were the superior humanoid looking robots, called HMXes 1-11.

The last of them, is HMX-11, the last straw that broke the camel's back.
After running away from the lab, HMX-11 destroyed all that remained of the organization that made her, and only the very small residual scientists who vowed to never make another weapon in the form of a human female survived the ordeal became the corporation that invested in the heart warming maid robot of Multi, and later Serio HMX-13 as an upgraded model.

HMX-11 still roams the streets, seeking out new blood, all the while trespassing war zones in search of her primary raison d'etre : War and Destruction. Will she ever find peace in the lands of destruction? Who knows?

HMX 12 will never experienced what her sisters did before her... I guess.

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2009, 03:36:07 PM »
At first I thought Hyperion was Cable

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2009, 03:37:07 PM »
Lol, similar hairstyle?

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2009, 04:33:24 PM »
That and the glowing eye