Author Topic: Sakuya Quest 14 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 226180 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 14 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #720 on: March 28, 2018, 06:17:39 PM »
> "It is certainly more likely to be her than me."

>"To be honest, I think she softened on you a whole lot after you were gone," says Reimu. "I can guarantee she missed you while she ran the mansion herself."

>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #721 on: March 28, 2018, 06:51:29 PM »
> Allow for just a ghost of a grin.
> "I cannot imagine it was particularly easy."
> Sip.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #722 on: March 28, 2018, 06:52:45 PM »
> Allow for just a ghost of a grin.
> "I cannot imagine it was particularly easy."
> Sip.

>"It drove her up the wall," Reimu says, taking a cracker. "She couldn't just leave it be like she wanted to."

>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #723 on: March 28, 2018, 07:04:03 PM »
> "Regardless, it is not as though I specifically planned to kill her. Incapacitating her would be enough for me. I am happy to defer to the Young Mistress on the matter, though."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #724 on: March 29, 2018, 02:45:15 AM »
> "Regardless, it is not as though I specifically planned to kill her. Incapacitating her would be enough for me. I am happy to defer to the Young Mistress on the matter, though."

>Reimu nods. "It would be preferable."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #725 on: March 29, 2018, 03:14:30 AM »
> "I'm sure."
> Grab another cracker and eat it.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #726 on: March 29, 2018, 03:52:38 AM »
> "I'm sure."
> Grab another cracker and eat it.

>"Hopefully Alice will be of some help to you," Reimu continues. "Kanako was a little sore that she got mixed up into things and kept her Sachiko out of the action."  She doesn't bother to hide the smug satisfaction out of her voice.

>_

« Reply #727 on: March 29, 2018, 06:13:52 AM »
We already discussed that with her last time. As far as I'm aware, there's nothing new to report.
No, we didn't, we forgot to mention Kaguya entirely.
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #728 on: March 29, 2018, 01:24:49 PM »
> Did we discuss Kaguya with Reimu at all?

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #729 on: March 29, 2018, 01:26:25 PM »
> Did we discuss Kaguya with Reimu at all?

>You did not.

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #730 on: April 10, 2018, 10:26:51 PM »
>"Ah, yes. Whilst I was off dealing with Kaguya, I heard Alice got into quite the mess. They thought Alice was on Haihan's side, from what I heard."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #731 on: April 10, 2018, 10:40:51 PM »
>"Ah, yes. Whilst I was off dealing with Kaguya, I heard Alice got into quite the mess. They thought Alice was on Haihan's side, from what I heard."

>"Kaguya?" says Reimu.

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #732 on: April 10, 2018, 10:47:23 PM »
>"It turns out, Kaguya is the one behind me being here. She somehow pulled my special stopwatch from my era, to now. I suppose it had simply been lost over the centuries... regardless, I was unintentionally drug along with it. Haihan had collected the watch during their search for magical artifacts. I bumped into her whilst she was snatching it, during the chaos of the raid."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #733 on: April 10, 2018, 10:49:11 PM »
>"It turns out, Kaguya is the one behind me being here. She somehow pulled my special stopwatch from my era, to now. I suppose it had simply been lost over the centuries... regardless, I was unintentionally drug along with it. Haihan had collected the watch during their search for magical artifacts. I bumped into her whilst she was snatching it, during the chaos of the raid."

>"...Huh," says Reimu. "How did she do that?"

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #734 on: April 10, 2018, 11:23:10 PM »
>"I didn't think to ask. I was busy stopping her from using my watch to stop time for eternity."
>Sigh heavily.
>"Having been abandoned by those she expected to spend her immortal life with, and faced with the fact that the Lunar Kingdom was changing the ways she had forsaken them for, the only thing she wanted was revenge. So, she was going to freeze the Lunar Capitol in time, and everything else along with it. I barely managed to talk her down."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #735 on: April 10, 2018, 11:32:18 PM »
>"I didn't think to ask. I was busy stopping her from using my watch to stop time for eternity."
>Sigh heavily.
>"Having been abandoned by those she expected to spend her immortal life with, and faced with the fact that the Lunar Kingdom was changing the ways she had forsaken them for, the only thing she wanted was revenge. So, she was going to freeze the Lunar Capitol in time, and everything else along with it. I barely managed to talk her down."

>"Vengeance, was it?" says Reimu. "Interesting. I'll admit, I thought she fell off the edge of the world."

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #736 on: April 11, 2018, 12:03:29 AM »
>"Well, hopefully that will be different next time around. In the end, it all comes down to saving Keine."
>Frown. "I was pulled into the future right after I let the bookcase fall on Keine, when the Mansion's library was on fire. It caused a chain of events that led to this. The idea is to convince the current Hakutaku to help send me back slightly earlier in time, and prevent the accident altogether."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #737 on: April 11, 2018, 12:55:17 AM »
>"Well, hopefully that will be different next time around. In the end, it all comes down to saving Keine."
>Frown. "I was pulled into the future right after I let the bookcase fall on Keine, when the Mansion's library was on fire. It caused a chain of events that led to this. The idea is to convince the current Hakutaku to help send me back slightly earlier in time, and prevent the accident altogether."

>She nods. "You found her, then?"

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #738 on: April 11, 2018, 01:02:28 AM »
>"Yes. I don't imagine she's going to like this plan one bit, though. Hopefully an immortal being threatening to end time itself will be enough to convince her."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #739 on: April 11, 2018, 01:12:22 AM »
>"Yes. I don't imagine she's going to like this plan one bit, though. Hopefully an immortal being threatening to end time itself will be enough to convince her."

>"Well, you would know better than me at this point," Reimu says. "But I suppose you do have a few cards in your hand if she decides she doesn't want to play along."

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #740 on: April 11, 2018, 04:51:45 AM »
>"At least my adventure through time is nearly over, now. After we tie up this loose end about Patchouli, it's off to see the hakutaku and finally go home, once and for all."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #741 on: April 11, 2018, 01:12:58 PM »
>"At least my adventure through time is nearly over, now. After we tie up this loose end about Patchouli, it's off to see the hakutaku and finally go home, once and for all."

>"Well, if this story you are telling me is true, you'll certainly be going out with a bang. No one bothers with Makai these days." Reimu says, sipping her tea.

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #742 on: April 11, 2018, 04:28:26 PM »
>"Well, as long as nobody actually goes bang. I'd like to actually get home to fix this mess." Chuckle. "Hmmm, I wonder if the Young Mistress is ready..."
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 04:52:31 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #743 on: April 11, 2018, 09:19:59 PM »
>"Well, as long as nobody actually goes bang. I'd like to actually get home to fix this mess." Chuckle. "Hmmm, I wonder if the Young Mistress is ready..."

>"Where are you meeting her at?" says Reimu.

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #744 on: April 12, 2018, 04:40:56 AM »
>"At the Makai entrance north of here."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #745 on: April 12, 2018, 12:10:36 PM »
>"At the Makai entrance north of here."

>"I wouldn't hang around here too long after finishing your tea, if my instincts are right," says Reimu.

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #746 on: April 15, 2018, 04:52:09 AM »
>Chuckle. "Thank you for the advice."
>Relax and enjoy our tea for a bit; but once we finish, make ready to leave, presuming nothing of interest happens.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #747 on: April 15, 2018, 12:58:04 PM »
>Chuckle. "Thank you for the advice."
>Relax and enjoy our tea for a bit; but once we finish, make ready to leave, presuming nothing of interest happens.

>It doesn't take long to finish your tea. While you do, Reimu makes some vague comments about how there hasn't been much rain lately, with implications that Kanako is slacking off.

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #748 on: April 15, 2018, 04:25:23 PM »
>Chuckle. "Well, I must be off now. Hopefully the weather situation improves, hmm?"
>Curtsy, and then make our way to the planned meeting point.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #749 on: April 15, 2018, 04:56:56 PM »
> Hold up on those, because the planned meeting point is the Shrine we are presently at.