Author Topic: A Balanced Game of Mafia (Over; town wins)  (Read 65783 times)

Re: A Balanced Game of Mafia (Over; town wins)
« Reply #990 on: May 03, 2011, 02:35:12 PM »
@Bard: Please note that I originally sent in a PM to cop Hourai instead of you, which means that your Unlimited Gambit Works were not entirely effective. I would have just passed you off as bard!Town had I not noticed your apparent knowledge of Sect's role (except that turned out to be a guess, derp).

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #991 on: May 03, 2011, 02:49:10 PM »
Note to self: next time when you want to be copped, try to be more obvscum so people will definitely cop you.

And yes, it was a guess. I tend to have very lucky guesses, except on Who Is Actually Scum.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #992 on: May 03, 2011, 04:39:06 PM »
But Bard why be a dick and make the cop waste his action on you?

Fuckin' jerk :V

Bardiche

« Reply #993 on: May 03, 2011, 04:51:24 PM »
But Bard why be a dick and make the cop waste his action on you?

Fuckin' jerk :V

My side's victory condition is always overriden by my personal victory condition: stay alive until the end. Besides, else he'd have wasted it on Hourai instead anyway.

Thing is, at that juncture we had two people (among who the doc!) who really wanted me dead, and a shaky belief among people. I felt myself to be good mislynch material, and figured attracting the Cop would eliminate that. I found it a better plan to follow than hope the Cop pegged one of the two scum and the last one'd be a sail-on-by, and it was more amusing at the time to boot.

C'mon man, for all we knew ACTIONDAN was the Cop. That would've made me cry.

Also, to the Graveyard people who said I "forgot" about the roleblocker: no, not quite. Typically scum can only use their role OR kill, not do both: it'd be silly to work off of an assumption where they CAN do both.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #994 on: May 03, 2011, 04:53:22 PM »
Also, to the Graveyard people who said I "forgot" about the roleblocker: no, not quite. Typically scum can only use their role OR kill, not do both: it'd be silly to work off of an assumption where they CAN do both.

>_> Er.  The RB's ability to use both was spelled out in the role PMs, which were posted publically on D1.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #995 on: May 03, 2011, 05:03:25 PM »
I have no idea why people think Bard is unreadable >.> There's a huge difference between Scum Bard and lolBard. Scum Bard might actually make cases on the scum during the game!  :colonveeplusalpha: You were totally on the mislynch list :D I'm glad I read my role pm better then you did!

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #996 on: May 03, 2011, 05:07:59 PM »
"C'mon man, for all we knew ACTIONDAN was the Cop. That would've made me cry."

That would have been sweet!  I would have copped HH N1 and then Bard N2. :D

Don't lynch me.

Bardiche

« Reply #997 on: May 03, 2011, 05:39:54 PM »
>_> Er.  The RB's ability to use both was spelled out in the role PMs, which were posted publically on D1.

... wait, what.

I have no idea why people think Bard is unreadable >.> There's a huge difference between Scum Bard and lolBard. Scum Bard might actually make cases on the scum during the game!  :colonveeplusalpha: You were totally on the mislynch list :D I'm glad I read my role pm better then you did!

:( Bard sad faze now.