Author Topic: Reisen Quest: A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 86613 times)

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
Re: Reisen Quest: A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #990 on: January 28, 2010, 02:23:06 AM »
> "Because your the only one I know who wears ribbons that look like this.  Also, I found it in the town, and Keine confirmed that you had lost one."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #991 on: January 28, 2010, 02:25:23 AM »
> "Because your the only one I know who wears ribbons that look like this.  Also, I found it in the town, and Keine confirmed that you had lost one."

>"Huh. So you're talking to Keine about me behind my back, then." She grunts. "So, you coming in?"

>_

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #992 on: January 28, 2010, 02:28:03 AM »
> "Thank you, please excuse me."
> Enter, but be wary.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #993 on: January 28, 2010, 02:35:42 AM »
> "Thank you, please excuse me."
> Enter, but be wary.

>You enter the house, wary that Mokou is going to cuff you in the head and take you for ransom. Thankfully, nothing of the sort happens immediately.
>You enter into a sizable living room. Several chairs are scattered about, and a large bear-skin rug covers the floor, while a large coffee table rests on top of it. A fire burns in a hearth; leaving no smoke at all. The room is filled with dozens of model ships in various jugs and bottles, displayed on shelves. There is one under construction on the table.
>"Make your self comfortable," says Mokou. "Want some tea? Maybe coffee?"

>_

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #994 on: January 28, 2010, 02:49:24 AM »
> "Tea is fine, thanks"

> Admire Mokou's nice, manly home.
Wotters gonna' wot

« Reply #995 on: January 28, 2010, 02:50:53 AM »
> Contemplate whether Mokou would be compatible with Alice.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #996 on: January 28, 2010, 02:55:00 AM »
> "Tea is fine, thanks"

> Admire Mokou's nice, manly home.

>You look around. It's certainly got a lot of ships for a place that has no oceans. Then again, ships were mostly just a hobbyist thing on Luna as well, what with the seas being lifeless. You wonder how many people in Gensokyo would even recognize them?
>Mokou fetches a kettle off the fire, and pours it halfway full. Then she goes into another room for a moment. Upon returning, the hands the cup to you. "Had to put something cold in it so you could drink it. That water's going a mile a minute." Despite that, the tea looks normal. She has a seat and looks at you. "So, where was it?"

> Contemplate whether Mokou would be compatible with Alice.

>Well...they do both seem to enjoy making things. And are both kinda reclusive. But you're pretty sure she and Keine are close.

>_

« Reply #997 on: January 28, 2010, 03:01:21 AM »
>Besides, Alice might get worked up an help Mokou fight Kaguya. You've seen her dolls in action, and Kaguya would not be happy if you accidentally enlisted her as a Pincushion for all those tiny lances.
>Have a sip of tea
>"Well, I was helping someone look for something in town. While we were searching one of the Alleyways, I found this lying on the ground."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #998 on: January 28, 2010, 03:06:46 AM »
>Besides, Alice might get worked up an help Mokou fight Kaguya. You've seen her dolls in action, and Kaguya would not be happy if you accidentally enlisted her as a Pincushion for all those tiny lances.
>Have a sip of tea
>"Well, I was helping someone look for something in town. While we were searching one of the Alleyways, I found this lying on the ground."

>Yeah, that would be bad if Mokou was able to drag more people in that grudge. Thankfully, Keine's been level-headed about it, though.
>"An alley? Hell." Mokou snorts. "Figured it got lost at the bar or something. You find what you were after?"

>_

« Reply #999 on: January 28, 2010, 03:13:14 AM »
>"We did, actually, not too long after that. Keine helped with that, too. It turned out one of her Students had it."
>"I had some spare time, So I thought I'd return the bow to you."

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #1000 on: January 28, 2010, 03:14:06 AM »
> Make new topic

EDIT: Purvis, if you can unlock topics, you should be able to post in locked topics, so you should be able to quote-grab whatever you need to on a transition.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 03:18:12 AM by No Doubt Kil Gaud »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"