Author Topic: Reisen Quest: A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 88236 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Reisen Quest: A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #960 on: January 27, 2010, 08:41:48 PM »
>Wait until Mystia finishes preparing whatever it is she's getting for Letty.
>Ask Mystia if we could get a piece of raw meat to take with us.
>After Letty has been given the chance to sit for a bit, ask her about who she spent last night with. If she asks, tell her we're investigating out of personal interest about a Rabbit in a pink dress she presumably spent the night with.

>You watch Mystia prepare a bed of rice, then pluck some meat from a nearby pile of snow, slather some spices on it, and rolls it together with an expert motion. She gives it to Letty. Letty takes it and bites into it with a grateful-sounding grunt. The meat is frozen enough you can hear her chewing through it.
>"Oh sure," says Mystia. "I have some lamprey left over. Don't worry about the charge, since you helped out Letty before." She produces some more meat from under the counter and wraps it up for you.
>You obtain: Uncooked Lamprey Fillet.
>"Oh, I was with some rabbit and Hina. And..." she frowns, and furrows her brow. "I think there was someone else hanging around later? I can't remember very well."

>_

« Reply #961 on: January 27, 2010, 08:49:35 PM »
>"Rumia. I've talked with both her and Hina about it."
>"But I'm very curious about the rabbit. Did she introduce herself to you?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #962 on: January 27, 2010, 08:57:08 PM »
>"Rumia. I've talked with both her and Hina about it."
>"But I'm very curious about the rabbit. Did she introduce herself to you?"

>Letty nods, "Yeah, her. Rumia. She came later, that rabbit was buying, so she got some juice."
>"I met her out in the forest, near that crossroad leading toward your Bamboo Forest." Letty pauses for a bit. "No...I don't think she ever told me her name. She said she was from Eientei, though. Now that I think about it, she didn't say a whole lot about herself at all. She just talked with me, while I told her about what I do, and about the little things about winter most people don't know, and things like that." Another pause. "...I think I probably said some mean, stupid things too. Ugh."

>_

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #963 on: January 27, 2010, 08:59:20 PM »
> "Mean, stupid things about what or who?"

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #964 on: January 27, 2010, 09:05:40 PM »
> "Mean, stupid things about what or who?"

>"Probably a few people," says Letty, after taking another bite of her frozen meal. "I am pretty sure I said Reimu was a flat-chested blowhard. You know..." she looks away, "Loudmouthed drunk sorts of things...that you don't really mean..."

>_

« Reply #965 on: January 27, 2010, 09:16:13 PM »
>"I see. I guess it's not that important."
>"Is that all you remember doing with her though?"

I think I have some idea of what happened here, but there's still room for doubt.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #966 on: January 27, 2010, 09:23:25 PM »
>"I see. I guess it's not that important."
>"Is that all you remember doing with her though?"

I think I have some idea of what happened here, but there's still room for doubt.

>"Yeah." says Letty. "We met, she invited me for a drink. I got pretty liquored up, and everything's a bit fuzzy from there. I am pretty sure she invited Hina in, and then Rumia just sorta invited herself. We had a good time, though maybe I was kinda of an ass. I left at some point, don't remember when. And then you tried to wake me up."

>_

« Reply #967 on: January 27, 2010, 09:31:50 PM »
>"Well, that wasn't as helpful as I had hoped, but thank you for your time."
>Take our leave, and head to Eientei for now.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #968 on: January 27, 2010, 09:38:33 PM »
>Rabbits we don't know would mean maybe it came from the moon... right?
>Maybe it would be Reisen II, then. Since there isn't an official description of hair/eye color, and she wore clothes like Tewi when she came to Earth, it seems to fit pretty well. Her head DOES look pretty round in SSiB. Why the heck would Reisen II be here?
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #969 on: January 27, 2010, 09:46:02 PM »
>"Well, that wasn't as helpful as I had hoped, but thank you for your time."
>Take our leave, and head to Eientei for now.

>"Sorry," says Letty. "You saw how bad I got..."
>You take your leave, noting that the wolf is still in the area where you left him, though he's sniffing around in a different spot now. He reacts much the same way as before, and you pass by without any problems.
>You are at front hall of Eientei. Ahead of you is the courtyard. To the east, behind you, are the main gates. To the south is a hall leading to Eirin's office, while the northern hall leads to master bedrooms. Both side halls also have storage chambers which are typically locked. Obvious exits are North, South, East, and West.

>Rabbits we don't know would mean maybe it came from the moon... right?
>Maybe it would be Reisen II, then. Since there isn't an official description of hair/eye color, and she wore clothes like Tewi when she came to Earth, it seems to fit pretty well. Her head DOES look pretty round in SSiB. Why the heck would Reisen II be here?

>You ponder if it might be amother moon rabbit. It's possible, you suppose, but there are a lot of other rabbits in Eientei as well. You admittedly don't know all of them. But perhaps it is your unnamed replacement? Why would she be here, if it were her?

>_

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
« Reply #970 on: January 27, 2010, 09:51:36 PM »
>Ponder if Yorihime and Toyohime might be up to something
>Search for Kaguya
>If Kaguya is located then huggle

« Reply #971 on: January 27, 2010, 09:57:47 PM »
>I assume she's in the courtyard. Go there first.
>After huggings, Ask Kaguya if she knew where Tewi was last night.
>If not, ask Eirin.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #972 on: January 27, 2010, 10:00:55 PM »
>Ponder if Yorihime and Toyohime might be up to something
>Search for Kaguya
>If Kaguya is located then huggle

>I assume she's in the courtyard. Go there first.
>After huggings, Ask Kaguya if she knew where Tewi was last night.
>If not, ask Eirin.

>You check the courtyard, and find Kaguya is not there. Considering the time, assuming she is following her usual schedule, she is probably getting a bath right now. You don't know if she'd be very welcoming of hugs.

>_

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #973 on: January 27, 2010, 10:40:20 PM »
> Serch Eintei for rabbits matching the description of "Round face, Straight black hair, light brown-red eyes, and slender body."

> if no such Rubbit can be found, tell Eirin that one of the rabbits has gone missing, and has been causing mischeif recently.

> Also, ask her if she knows anything about wolves, because we keep seeing this one same wolf all over the place, and it's starting to get a little wierd. We've named him Chad.
Wotters gonna' wot

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #974 on: January 27, 2010, 10:51:34 PM »
> Serch Eintei for rabbits matching the description of "Round face, Straight black hair, light brown-red eyes, and slender body."

> if no such Rubbit can be found, tell Eirin that one of the rabbits has gone missing, and has been causing mischeif recently.

> Also, ask her if she knows anything about wolves, because we keep seeing this one same wolf all over the place, and it's starting to get a little wierd. We've named him Chad.

>You suspect there are a few of that description. Looking around, you confirm this is the case. You find one in the kitchens, where work on lunch truly begun. You recognize her as Sasha, she's often doing kitchen work and tends to get into arguments.
>There is another matching that description sweeping the halls outside of the master bedrooms in the northeast wing, you don't immediately recognize her.
>A third rabbit matching that description in the baths, chattering away with a few other rabbits. You don't recognize her either. You also confirm that Kaguya is there. She's washing her hair, so she'll be there awhile if you need to talk with her.
>A fourth rabbit matching that description is one of the dorms, playing cards with Tewi. You recognize her as Miyu, she's always making excuses to skip work when there are musicians around and go dancing.
>In the end, red eyes are pretty common among rabbits, as are slender builds. You're not too surprised to find this many suspects.

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #975 on: January 27, 2010, 10:55:48 PM »
>Ask the suspects if they were out with Letty or Hina yesterday
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #976 on: January 27, 2010, 11:02:24 PM »
> Say "What's up" to Tewi

> She hasn't done anything TOO horrible yet, no need to be hostile.
Wotters gonna' wot

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #977 on: January 27, 2010, 11:13:33 PM »
>Ask the suspects if they were out with Letty or Hina yesterday

>You ask them as you find them. Each one gives an answer that is some variant of "No, of course not." Tewi gives you an appraising look when you ask Miyu in the middle of their card game.

> Say "What's up" to Tewi

> She hasn't done anything TOO horrible yet, no need to be hostile.

>"Just doing what people do in winter," says Tewi with a smile that looks sincere and thus completely untrustworthy.

>_

« Reply #978 on: January 28, 2010, 12:56:47 AM »
Not certain how to proceed, so just
>Quests
>Inventory
for now.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #979 on: January 28, 2010, 01:05:28 AM »
Not certain how to proceed, so just
>Quests
>Inventory
for now.

>Your Current Quests Are:
>Revenge of the Buddha vs Yamato
>Can You Spare a Blessing?
>Prismrivers Comeback?
>Alice's Hookup
>Mystery of the Rabbit
>You Self-Appointed Goals are:
>Prove That I'm Not a Useless Rabbit, Good Only For My Sex Appeal
>Huggle Kaguya
>Invent a Base Six Pair of Pants
>Your Inventory contains:
>Dress Suit w/ Stockings (Wore as clothes)
>Cresent Pin (Worn as accessory)
>Wave Sign: Mind Shaker
>Visionary Wave: Mind Blowing
>Lunatic Sign: Visionary Tuning
>Lunatic Gaze: Illusion Seeker
>Loafing Sign: Idling Wave
>Indolence: Mind Stopper
>Spread Sign: Invisible Full Moon
>Lunar Eyes: Tele-Mesmerism
>Pair of Tinted Glasses (Worn as Eyewear)
>Beautiful Seashell
>Dark Blue Backpack
>Bag of Fragrant Herbs
>Snake Paperweight
>Hina's Package.
>Faerie Ribbon
>Reimu's IOU
>Lily Pad Leaf
>Mokou's Bow

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #980 on: January 28, 2010, 01:12:07 AM »
>What the heck is a Base Six Pair of Pants, anyway? @_@

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #981 on: January 28, 2010, 01:17:30 AM »
>What the heck is a Base Six Pair of Pants, anyway? @_@

>You are not certain if the faerie who said it knows. But you like the sound of it so much.

>_

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #982 on: January 28, 2010, 01:19:05 AM »
> Exit Eientei and head for the Forest of Magic.  I don't believe we have found that anomaly yet.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

« Reply #983 on: January 28, 2010, 01:36:28 AM »
>We should probably start our "Base Six pairs of pants" By talking to Wriggle, but that's out of our way for now.
>Try to remember what Kanako asked us to do.
>Briefly wonder what we could use for a Base, and whether we should use six pairs of pants, or just have a Base Six.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #984 on: January 28, 2010, 01:50:46 AM »
> Exit Eientei and head for the Forest of Magic.  I don't believe we have found that anomaly yet.

>You decide that you don't know enough to get anything here done, and return to the Forest of Magic

>We should probably start our "Base Six pairs of pants" By talking to Wriggle, but that's out of our way for now.
>Try to remember what Kanako asked us to do.
>Briefly wonder what we could use for a Base, and whether we should use six pairs of pants, or just have a Base Six.

>You ponder this out, and come up with a few ideas while traversing the Bamboo Forest. Wriggle might know something, she wears pants... But what is a base in this sense? And what does six have to do with it? Faeries are weird!
>You recall that Kanako said something was interfering with the wind in the eastern part of the forest.
>You return to the Forest of Magic, and stop at the crossroads.
>You are at an intersection. The eastward road you have followed dead ends into one going north and south. To the south, you can catch a glimpse of the lake, and to north you can see the beginning of that S-shaped bend where you found Letty. There are a few faeries overhead. Obvious exits are North, South, and West.

>_

« Reply #985 on: January 28, 2010, 01:57:25 AM »
>This is harder than I first though. Oh well.
>Let's get to work on the Anomaly. First Check south road.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #986 on: January 28, 2010, 02:02:17 AM »
> First, swing by Mokou's to return her bow

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #987 on: January 28, 2010, 02:10:46 AM »
>This is harder than I first though. Oh well.
>Let's get to work on the Anomaly. First Check south road.

>You start to check around the south road.

> First, swing by Mokou's to return her bow

>Then you decide you might as well meet with Mokou and give her that bow back.
>You head west again, back into the Bamboo Forest, and work your way south.
>You come to a clearing. A lone wooden house sits upon the bare earth, scorched to prevent bamboo from sprouting near it. There is no snow on the ground here, nor on top of the house. It is a rather simple-looking home, putting you in the mind of a lumberjack's house. You can see a great deal of dried bamboo went into its construction, along with other kinds of wood. There is a door on the northern part of the house. In the back, you can see an empty garden; you know from experience that it would have to be carefully maintained to keep the bamboo from getting into it. Obvious exits are North and South.

>_

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #988 on: January 28, 2010, 02:15:21 AM »
> Knock on the door.
> "Mokou?  It's Reisen, I found your bow."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #989 on: January 28, 2010, 02:18:06 AM »
> Knock on the door.
> "Mokou?  It's Reisen, I found your bow."

>You knock on the door and announce yourself.
>After a moment, it swing open and Mokou steps into the doorframe, frowning slightly and giving you a narrow-eyed look. "How'd you know I lost a ribbon, then?" she says.

>_