Author Topic: [P4] In Which We Are Still In Inaba  (Read 1330 times)

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
[P4] In Which We Are Still In Inaba
« on: November 29, 2011, 05:09:36 PM »
Phew, that was a longer break than I thought it would be. I blame Skyrim.

Day 160, September 16th, 2011.

The rain stops before the school day finishes, so the investigation team is able to discuss last night?s events on the patio at Junes.

Teddie confirms that someone new?s around in TV-land. Yukiko twigs that Naoto knew the connection between appearing on TV and getting kidnapped, and the rest of the gang come to the clear conclusion ? Naoto used himself as bait.

Kanji is upset at the news. The group tries to placate him.

We also reassert that all that Mitsuo did was kill Morooka ? it was a copycat murder.

Kanji forestalls further discussion by urging the group to immediately begin the search for Naoto.

So we dive right into the TV. Rise manages to pick up Naoto?s signal, but she?s not able to pinpoint him ? we have to do this the usual way.

The team goes back into the real world to try to find more information about Naoto. Souji eventually tracks a trail of leads that takes him from a girl talking about Naoto getting angry at a policeman, to the policeman himself divulging little information, to Chie suggesting a more subtle approach with the police.

That shocks even me. Chie, suggesting something other than a charge through the front door? Still, it works! The policeman tells me how Naoto had been going through files like a man obsessed. We can?t find any more police officers to bother today, though.

Souji, his investigation finished for the day, goes to his job at the day-care center.

Nothing exciting bar a solid chunk of cash. I talk with Nanako that evening ? I?ve finally figured how to get her to talk about whatever she?s been stewing since forever.

Nanako asks Souji to swear to secrecy before showing him a piece of paper.

Oh man. It?s a survey to schedule parent-teacher interviews. No wonder Nanako?s been looking like she?s about to tear herself in half.

Nanako explains that her father is always working, and no doubt would never be able to come.

I tell her that I?ll be right with her to ask him in person.

Nanako is visibly relieved and resolves to give the survey to Dojima.