Author Topic: PoFV Online problems  (Read 11624 times)

AntKiller

PoFV Online problems
« on: April 25, 2009, 05:38:27 PM »
So, other day me and my useless friend decided that we would play TH09 online, cus we were both bored.
We tried on normal online patch, it worked was awesome but no one can survive the 3~6fps rampage.

then we tried what wikia told us to do, as happy kids we did install the Adonis program, which gave us a huge headache to install it because my friend couldn't bother himself to do the job of installing it, I had to config both on team viewer... in the end the program worked and we enjoyed the game without any sign of lag, that really rocked.

but here is the part which bothers me,

on the next day he said he would pwn me (he didnt win any round the day we played), but the game stopped working with Adonis, we tried to reinstall our adonis, reset our IPs and everything.. Then when we tried to use the normal online game, it wouldnt enter as well. We tried ping eachother's IP, and it was working normally, but somehow we can't play anymore online.. Does anyone have any idea about this problem?

ps: we did check the ports and ips. we did the whole adonis' helper list more than 4 times..