Author Topic: 東方意地奴 「聖女の黒い涙」 ijiyatsu fighting game conceptualization  (Read 23860 times)

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Are those Enishi (and some of Aoshi)'s attacks?

Eeeee. :* Trance, you flatter me. <3

as i said, i'm a fukken nerd, i basically memorized the kanji of a lot of fighting skills and moves from Rurouni Kenshin.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
Misinformation of 10 hours... Average working for 6 years!
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

Valentinya

• Does not play well with others
...Moerin is in the game, right?  It'd be kinda weird not to have the final boss of the shmup in it, wouldn't it?

Moerin should totally be the Bridget of the game! Or would that be Trance?...  :/

Yeah My hands are my weapons. Pure grappler. Even though my Ijiyastu is one of the most fragile looking ones.

Nah. You would be more like the Jigglypuff. Since you can put people to sleep and all that.

You're gonna need the announcer guy too who says something completely nonsensical before every battle.

"FATE BRINGS YOU ANOTHER BATTLEFIELD OF ETERNITY! FIGHT!"

Fate? So TSO is bringing battlefields of eternity?  :V

+ Akiha Vermilion. I like speedy glass cannons with high firepower, yes I do. :3

I do too!

Oh good, this means we won't have to listen to him anymore after the first couple bosses.

Then later on he'll be too busy getting himself kidnapped constantly to be around.

Why can't this be made....

Because it would require more effort than anyone would be realistically willing to spend.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 12:12:08 AM by Valentinya »

Lloyd Dunamis

• aka Amanie
Then again I didn't intend for this to be serious discussion about a possible Ijiyatsu FG! It was a random idea on my part.
I have that in mind, so I somehow consider myself somehow safe from going "Wha--- you mean this is not going t be real!?" or something like that.
Might as well enjoy the idea flow while it lasts =w= (though it seems it has ended 5 days ago o_o;; )

There's so far one move that's been repeating in my head. This is roughly based on RO's Knight skill "Counter".
On move trigger (2146A/B/C), player opens umbrella forward and spins it. The spin lasts for 0.6 seconds. If physical/melee attacks and projectiles hit (not including Special and non-blockable attacks, I guess), it is parried/blocked, and the umbrella spinning is cancelled. Player's action delay after hit is 0.4 seconds or depending on the strength of the attack blocked. (don't ask me how the umbrella could be that strong :ohdear:)
At the event a melee attack hits chara on Counter mode within 0.25 seconds, player dashes forward with umbrella still on the front, off-balancing the opponent, while player draws covert sword from beneath the umbrella. Then player swiftly performs a counter attack (with matching screen flash). Critical Hit to the nads! >w<

Then skill cries I've just...uhh, recorded for the heck of it. (muh, forgot to bring some of the recordings >.<; )
[attach=1]
(based from Sakura Rurouni skills by Trance, btw.)

Well in terms of sprites, what about Iku and Gpop?
"If only there was already a Koishi sprite..." is what Gpop is thinking... methinks =w=

If I were to be in the game, I'd probably be an assist of some sort. ...Though I don't have an Iji-me in the first place, so :V
Me neither. I've always been thinking of what my Iji chara would look like, be included in the official game or not; created just for fun and something.
Welp, while we're here & at it, I guess might as well, just for the fun of it and rough appearance of character...
"If only there was a Tokiko/Mystia sprite, with Satori-ish type of fluffy-ruffly hair..." is what I'm thinking...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 07:24:48 AM by Lloyd Dunamis »
2010.1212 <Sakana> The only time wasted is the time in which you really do nothing at all, not even enjoying yourself
You may send me suspicious files that could be infected/a trojan, and I'll try analyzing it for you. :3 -Mo?ware, your personal Anti-Malware Engineer

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
"If only there was already a Koishi sprite..." is what Gpop is thinking... methinks =w=

Thank you Satori :V

Well...there is the Koishi MUGEN sprite though:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Sd_1fYgZU

Drake

"HEY GUYS THIS GAME IDEA IS AWESOME IT SHOULD HAPPEN YEAH"
>discussion discussion discussion i want this and this and this

Possibility 1:
"you guys know i'm not actually making a game right this is just for fun"
>NO RESPONSES EVER

Possibility 2:
"Ok so since this is actually becoming something, we need people that can help out."
>oh yeah i'll do this and this and this!!

*serious discussion*
>yeah man I so totally agree good job guys
>everyone else leaves

"We need people to actually do the things they're supposed to."
>SUDDENLY NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
Nah, this is CPMC, not Rika's Garage.  BV

:fail:
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

"HEY GUYS THIS GAME IDEA IS AWESOME IT SHOULD HAPPEN YEAH"
>discussion discussion discussion i want this and this and this

Possibility 1:
"you guys know i'm not actually making a game right this is just for fun"
>NO RESPONSES EVER

Possibility 2:
"Ok so since this is actually becoming something, we need people that can help out."
>oh yeah i'll do this and this and this!!

*serious discussion*
>yeah man I so totally agree good job guys
>everyone else leaves

"We need people to actually do the things they're supposed to."
>SUDDENLY NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING

Westerns amiright?

Drake

dude i have two projects lined up after ijiyatsu already
i can only wonder what i'll be doing when we actually finish

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
I also have two projects lined up after SNAAFU ADVENTURE

I can only wonder what I'll be doing when I actually finish

:derp:

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

It's easier to work alone I take it.

Take it ejz, Drake.

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
It's easier to work alone I take it.
Depends on the person or how big a project you're taking on.
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus