~Beyond the Border~ > Akyu's Arcade
Magia Record: Now available in anime flavor!
(1/39) > >>
commandercool:
The Puella Magi Madoka Magica mobile game is finally coming out in North America in a few days. Is anyone going to play it? Has anyone played it yet on JP? I preregistered for it and I'm definitely going to give it a try, although I don't know how it plays or really if people like it. I guess the fact that it's still going in Japan is a good sign and I hear the story is good, so hopefully it's a high-quality game.
Fulisha of Light:

--- Quote from: commandercool on June 24, 2019, 11:35:13 PM ---The Puella Magi Madoka Magica mobile game is finally coming out in North America in a few days. Is anyone going to play it? Has anyone played it yet on JP? I preregistered for it and I'm definitely going to give it a try, although I don't know how it plays or really if people like it. I guess the fact that it's still going in Japan is a good sign and I hear the story is good, so hopefully it's a high-quality game.

--- End quote ---
I've been thinking of preregistering myself since I love Madoka Magica a lot, but I'm kinda on/off about it wondering if I'll have the time to play since I've never played these types of mobile games before and having enough space on my phone.  :ohdear:
Jq1790:
I'm probably not since Ive had trouble staying with mobage recently and them taking however many years to bring over the game feels kinda ??? but I look forward to seeing what they come up with storywise all the same.
commandercool:
We know there's an anime adaptation on the way, so you'll be able to get the story without playing the game.
Jq1790:
I completely forgot about this.  Thanks for the heads-up!  I do hope those who do play end up getting a fun experience though.  Maybe if it sounds promising I'll poke in or something, I dunno.  Suppose we'll see~
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version