Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 1st - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye  (Read 170266 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 1st - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye
« Reply #810 on: December 05, 2010, 09:55:46 AM »
>Follow that Kasha!
>Deschampisa Delight: Continue to ignore the voice.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #811 on: December 05, 2010, 10:03:07 AM »
>Follow that Kasha!
>You follow her to what seems to be a living room. Satori is sitting on a sofa with a bunch of cats. As soon as she sees you, she becomes surprised and says, "Hello...so you know something that concerns Koishi?"

>Deschampisa Delight: Continue to ignore the voice.
>"I wasn't saying that to mock you, just pointing things out."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #812 on: December 05, 2010, 10:22:12 AM »
>Deschampisa Demonstrator: "We do. It seems she may be in danger. I would explain, but perhaps it would be faster for you to discover on your own?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #813 on: December 06, 2010, 12:26:27 AM »
>Deschampisa Demonstrator: "We do. It seems she may be in danger. I would explain, but perhaps it would be faster for you to discover on your own?"
>"Yes, it would."
>"Well, that skips the explanation step..."
>"Ah...I see. How do you think this...thing found out about Koishi calling Okuu a traitor in the first place?"
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 05:57:56 AM by Death Dragerion Blitzer »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #814 on: December 06, 2010, 01:08:43 AM »
>Lizard Leavenist: "That's a good question, actually."
>Deschampisa Demolisher: "I presume it used the same mechanisms it used to seek out its other victims.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #815 on: December 06, 2010, 06:01:49 AM »
>Lizard Leavenist: "That's a good question, actually."
>Deschampisa Demolisher: "I presume it used the same mechanisms it used to seek out its other victims."
>"However, what could these mechanisms be?"
>Orin asks "What're you talking about? What is this thing, and how does it know about Okuu?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #816 on: December 06, 2010, 07:17:00 PM »
>Deschampisa Divinity: "I do not know. Actually, I am curious, can you feel anything of its presence?"
>Gecko Grifter: "It's a long story, Orin. It's some weird mind controlling alien too damn cowardly to show its face. Apparently has an eye on Koishi for whatever stupid reason it's being stupid for."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #817 on: December 06, 2010, 11:44:00 PM »
>Deschampisa Divinity: "I do not know. Actually, I am curious, can you feel anything of its presence?"
>"Well, I can certainly hear it speak in your mind..."

>Gecko Grifter: "It's a long story, Orin. It's some weird mind controlling alien too damn cowardly to show its face. Apparently has an eye on Koishi for whatever stupid reason it's being stupid for."
>"Idiot Reimu is idiot Reimu. I don't have the ability to control minds, and being a coward is not the reason I haven't appeared."
>"The thing just called you an idiot, Reimu."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #818 on: December 06, 2010, 11:53:04 PM »
>Snake Stapler: "Yeah, notice how the little shit won't come and say it in my face? It's scared to death of us. Anyone can say that kind of thing while hiding in some hole. Heck, it's too scared to even meet Reisen personally."
>Gariyuyu Ranges: "Well, I personally intend to give it a most severe case of lepidopterphobia when I finally track it down, so I suppose I can't blame it for being prudent."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #819 on: December 07, 2010, 01:11:16 AM »
>Snake Stapler: "Yeah, notice how the little shit won't come and say it in my face? It's scared to death of us. Anyone can say that kind of thing while hiding in some hole. Heck, it's too scared to even meet Reisen personally."
>As Eiki, you get a mental image of something shaking its head.

>Gariyuyu Ranges: "Well, I personally intend to give it a most severe case of lepidopterphobia when I finally track it down, so I suppose I can't blame it for being prudent."
>"Eh, I don't feel like correcting my misrepresentations anymore..."
>"Let's get back to thinking about the situation at hand."
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 01:45:49 AM by Death Dragerion Blitzer »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #820 on: December 07, 2010, 01:26:08 AM »
>Deschampisa Decider: "I think you made it a little frustrated."
>Turtle Tippler: "Well yeah. Watch it try to claim it's all just part of its plans or whatever. Since clearly if it has some kind of problem with us, it can't just talk with us to our faces or actually stand up for what it believes in. When we find it, it'll be running within five minutes if there's anywhere to run. It's Cirno without the charm."
>Yuyuveive Range: "We were talking about finding Koishi, weren't we? She's not here, I presume, as you would have most surely called her, otherwise."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #821 on: December 07, 2010, 01:48:56 AM »
>Deschampisa Decider: "I think you made it a little frustrated."
>Turtle Tippler: "Well yeah. Watch it try to claim it's all just part of its plans or whatever. Since clearly if it has some kind of problem with us, it can't just talk with us to our faces or actually stand up for what it believes in. When we find it, it'll be running within five minutes if there's anywhere to run. It's Cirno without the charm."
>The voice sighs. "Eight...I think?"

>Yuyuveive Range: "We were talking about finding Koishi, weren't we? She's not here, I presume, as you would have most surely called her, otherwise."
>"Indeed, Koishi isn't around. She comes and goes at her own whim, and she's quite difficult to find otherwise."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #822 on: December 07, 2010, 11:09:47 AM »
Deschampisa Dame: "I don't suppose you would have a way of helping us to find her? It is critical that we do so."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #823 on: December 07, 2010, 11:45:44 PM »
Deschampisa Dame: "I don't suppose you would have a way of helping us to find her? It is critical that we do so."
>"I'm afraid not."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #824 on: December 08, 2010, 11:39:47 AM »
>Cayman Chav: "Wow, it's a really good thing Yukari saved us the trouble of getting here, or I would be really really mad right now."
>Deschampisa Demolisher: "Do you at least have some idea where she likes to haunt?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #825 on: December 09, 2010, 01:03:23 AM »
>Cayman Chav: "Wow, it's a really good thing Yukari saved us the trouble of getting here, or I would be really really mad right now."
>Deschampisa Demolisher: "Do you at least have some idea where she likes to haunt?"
>"I think she likes to hang around specific people rather than specific places. Which people, I don't know, but someone might do something to interest her without knowing it... Other than that, it's hard to tell where she often goes."
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 01:09:02 AM by Romanoff Z Wizard Blitzer »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #826 on: December 09, 2010, 02:53:09 AM »
>Turtle Tenderizer: "Well, we've already talked to most of the interesting people around here. Unless she's still hanging around the Moriya shrine for whatever reason, that's about the only place we haven't been."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #827 on: December 09, 2010, 03:49:36 AM »
>Turtle Tenderizer: "Well, we've already talked to most of the interesting people around here. Unless she's still hanging around the Moriya shrine for whatever reason, that's about the only place we haven't been."
>"I don't think she would stay in one place for long. I don't think it would hurt to check, though."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #828 on: December 09, 2010, 12:25:10 PM »
>"I don't think she would stay in one place for long. I don't think it would hurt to check, though."

>Lizard Labler: "So probably not. So, let's pretend we're a flighty and bored mind reader, where are we going to go?"
>Yuyuland Range: "Well, Satori did say looks for excitement. And wouldn't you think that whole hubbub around Remilia's little mansion would be interesting to watch?"
>Duchess Deschampisa: "It would be worth investigating, I suppose..."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #829 on: December 10, 2010, 02:46:14 AM »
>Lizard Labler: "So probably not. So, let's pretend we're a flighty and bored mind reader, where are we going to go?"
>Yuyuland Range: "Well, Satori did say looks for excitement. And wouldn't you think that whole hubbub around Remilia's little mansion would be interesting to watch?"
>Duchess Deschampisa: "It would be worth investigating, I suppose..."
>"Funny how your first problem goes all the way back to your second problem. I guess it would be worth investigating, but I don't know Koishi very well since she closed her third eye and started wandering."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #830 on: December 10, 2010, 09:16:58 PM »
>Monitor Masticator: "Well to be fair, it's not actually my problem if faeries want to hassle Scarlet Devil Mansion. Not that they'll ever pull it off to begin with with Sakuya there. So, I guess it's time we hassle Reisen for more information, then.
>Sigh.
>"Hey Yukari, you listening in?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #831 on: December 10, 2010, 11:50:30 PM »
>Monitor Masticator: "Well to be fair, it's not actually my problem if faeries want to hassle Scarlet Devil Mansion. Not that they'll ever pull it off to begin with with Sakuya there. So, I guess it's time we hassle Reisen for more information, then."
>"Are you sure she has any more information on her?"

>Sigh.
>Again...hmm, maybe Eirin found something while examining her.

>"Hey Yukari, you listening in?"
>There is no answer.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #832 on: December 11, 2010, 12:13:26 AM »
>Deschampisa Decider: "In the meantime, Satori, I don't suppose you would have any advice to dealing with my intrusion?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #833 on: December 11, 2010, 12:43:43 AM »
>Deschampisa Decider: "In the meantime, Satori, I don't suppose you would have any advice to dealing with my intrusion?"
>"I'm afraid not."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #834 on: December 11, 2010, 01:01:57 AM »
>Deschampisa Demigoddess: "I was hoping you had learned some tricks for fending off this kind of thing from living with your sister. Alas."
>Tortoise Trammeler: "Oh damn it all, we're going to have to take the long way, aren't we?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #835 on: December 11, 2010, 02:10:26 AM »
>Deschampisa Demigoddess: "I was hoping you had learned some tricks for fending off this kind of thing from living with your sister. Alas."
>"Koishi is strange, but not harmful or hostile."

>Tortoise Trammeler: "Oh damn it all, we're going to have to take the long way, aren't we?"
>"It looks like you will."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #836 on: December 11, 2010, 09:24:36 PM »
>Granyuyu Range: Frown.
>"But surely there must be something that you can do for the Yama? If it is a matter of reward, I'm certain we can compensate you."
>Chameleon Kicker: "We?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #837 on: December 12, 2010, 01:48:26 AM »
>Granyuyu Range: Frown.
>"But surely there must be something that you can do for the Yama? If it is a matter of reward, I'm certain we can compensate you."
>"I don't really need a reward at all."

>Chameleon Kicker: "We?"
>Why do you care so much, anyways? (No quotation marks intended.)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #838 on: December 12, 2010, 01:51:40 AM »
>Yuyunite Mountains: "Well, regardless, surely there is something you can do?"
>Lizard Lariatist: It's an incident, the thing hiding has managed to make it personal by hiding rather than being upfront. All sorts of reasons to be involved. But, rewarding others...well that's just too much to afford.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #839 on: December 12, 2010, 05:11:05 AM »
>Yuyunite Mountains: "Well, regardless, surely there is something you can do?"
>"I don't think I can do much else...unless you have something to suggest?"

>Lizard Lariatist: It's an incident, the thing hiding has managed to make it personal by hiding rather than being upfront. All sorts of reasons to be involved. But, rewarding others...well that's just too much to afford.
>Mmm...right.