Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 1st - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye  (Read 167930 times)

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2010, 09:38:01 PM »
> Dodge those shots.
> Do we have lasers? If so, just blast them with lasers, if not, then just blast them with danmaku.
> If possible Start unleashing arrowhead danmaku in a pattern somewhat similar to our spellcard Guilty or Not Guilty.

>You don't have lasers, so you just shoot them with those large danmaku you use in Judgment "Guilty or Not Guilty" that remind you of lasers. You manage to get rid of both of the fairies. They both resurrect and run the heck away.

> After the fight, examine that smart fairy.
>Pursue the smart fairy or not?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 11:47:45 PM by Romanoff Kaiser NEX Blitzer »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2010, 09:52:59 PM »
>Pursue.
>"Hold it! Hold it or I'll shoot you again!"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2010, 09:57:45 PM »
>Pursue.
>"Hold it! Hold it or I'll shoot you again!"
>The fairy keeps running, and it runs into the forest.
>Continue pursuing fairy, or continue heading over to the Hakurei Shrine?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2010, 10:00:44 PM »
>Let her go. But try to note her appearance for future reference.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2010, 10:02:04 PM »
>Onwards to the Hakurei Shrine.
>Note appearances of the other two fairies.

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2010, 10:20:28 PM »
>Let her go. But try to note her appearance for future reference.
>Onwards to the Hakurei Shrine.
>Note appearances of the other two fairies.

>Short white hair, no hair decs, uniformly blue dress.
>Long black hair, green-and-white ribbon, unifromly blue dress.
>Wait, they're wearing the exact same dress.

>You continue towards the Hakurei Shrine. Reimu sees you at a distance and says "Marisa, I'm gonna need help fending off the lecture."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2010, 10:24:53 PM »
>"Well, maybe if you actually took them to heart once in awhile you wouldn't have to worry about them so much. But that's not what I am here for."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2010, 10:28:09 PM »
>"Well, maybe if you actually took them to heart once in awhile you wouldn't have to worry about them so much. But that's not what I am here for."
>Because these nightmares are making you doubt that those lectures were even right, you omit that first part.
>"Oh? So what are you here for, then?" Reimu raises an eyebrow. Marisa is in the corner, observing.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2010, 10:32:20 PM »
>Got to have confidence, Eiki ;_;
>"A question, really. Has anything unusual been happening around here?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2010, 10:52:37 PM »
>Got to have confidence, Eiki ;_;
>You could swear those nightmares were aimed at breaking your confidence. Well, confidence in anything you did before.

>"A question, really. Has anything unusual been happening around here?"
>"Nothing's been happening. Nothing that I know of, anyways."
>Marisa says, "There've been an abnormal number of fairies in the Forest of Magic, though."
>Reimu then says "Other than that. Nothing else's been happening. Why did you ask?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2010, 11:02:34 PM »
>Consider their trustworthiness in telling them the problems with Higan, and judges as a whole.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2010, 11:23:12 PM »
>Consider their trustworthiness in telling them the problems with Higan, and judges as a whole.
>Trustworthy in what area?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2010, 11:26:10 PM »
>Not spreading the knowledge, and not doing something sillytarded.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2010, 11:29:46 PM »
>Not spreading the knowledge, and not doing something sillytarded.
>Well, you can trust Reimu and Marisa to not do stupid things. At least.
>As for spreading the knowledge, you think that they can keep a secret, especially if you tell them to keep quiet.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2010, 11:39:21 PM »
>"Well, I'll need you both to keep this in the strictest confidence. No one may know."
>Wait for them to agree. Look around for lurking Suikas and Alices and the like.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2010, 01:50:10 AM »
>"Well, I'll need you both to keep this in the strictest confidence. No one may know."
>Wait for them to agree. Look around for lurking Suikas and Alices and the like.

>Marisa walks up closer to you and says "What? You're going to tell a secret?"
>Reimu says "Okay. What kind of secrets does a Yama have?"
>There are no lurkers around, as far as you can see.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2010, 02:11:17 AM »
>"There is...something attacking the judicial aspect of the Celestial Bureaucracy as a whole. We yama losing our power, and becoming unfit to judge the dead. I've been plagued terrible nightmares ever since it has happened. We don't know who or what is doing this, or why. It  was my hope you had heard something that might be helpful."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2010, 02:14:39 AM »
>Ask them if they know of anyone suffering from nightmares like us.

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2010, 02:24:45 AM »
>"There is...something attacking the judicial aspect of the Celestial Bureaucracy as a whole. We yama losing our power, and becoming unfit to judge the dead. I've been plagued with terrible nightmares ever since it has happened. We don't know who or what is doing this, or why. It was my hope you had heard something that might be helpful."
>You're not even sure that this is a direct attack at the Celestial Bureaucracy, but you say this anyways.
>Reimu's eyes open wide. She takes this all in, and then says "Wow. That's horrible. What happened, exactly?"

>Ask them if they know of anyone suffering from nightmares like us.
>Reimu shakes her head. Marisa says, "No. No we don't." She looks just as surprised as Reimu.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2010, 02:30:53 AM »
>"At first, nightmares. Then...my mirror and my rod broke. And, it isn't even directed at me, personally. If I were to step down and appoint another Enma in place, she would suffer the same fate."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2010, 02:53:58 AM »
>"At first, nightmares. Then...my mirror and my rod broke. And, it isn't even directed at me, personally. If I were to step down and appoint another Enma in place, she would suffer the same fate."
>The fact that substitutes would suffer the same fate as you (or get killed, or something) is speculation.
>Until a voice in the back of your head says "Yes. Yes I would."
>You're sure that voice doesn't cover your actions, so what the heck is it...?
>Reimu says "Mmhmm. That would completely wreck the system of afterlife, and it's having a nasty effect on you. That's pretty bad. What were the nightmares like?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2010, 02:57:27 AM »
>Oh, that wasn't very clear in the beginning =[
>"Imagine doubting that a soul you judged worthy of hell was innocent, Reimu. That's what my nightmares are like."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2010, 03:02:56 AM »
>Oh, that wasn't very clear in the beginning =[
>"Imagine doubting that a soul you judged worthy of hell was innocent, Reimu. That's what my nightmares are like."
>"So, you think anything and everything you did may have been completely wrong?"
>That Hakurei intuition is pretty spot-on.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2010, 03:10:11 AM »
>Have faith, Eiki!
>"Not think...I'm certain my judgments have been sound. Whatever doubts that may claw at me. But...future ones...that is where uncertainty strikes."
>Sigh.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2010, 03:43:26 AM »
>Have faith, Eiki!
>"Not think...I'm certain my judgments have been sound. Whatever doubts that may claw at me. But...future ones...that is where uncertainty strikes."
>You lie through your teeth. The voice in the back of your head says "This lie is completely trivial. Don't worry about it. Just don't fall down through the slippery slope."

>Sigh.
>You sigh.

>"Ah. Okay. You really should have more confidence in your future decisions. Unless those nightmares really scare you that much?"
>Marisa went back to the corner, and is looking ay you and Reimu silently.
>By the way, it is late morning.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2010, 04:01:27 AM »
>It's not a lie! We shall not be deceived so easily!
>"I would rather find the heart of the problem, first, to be honest. Doubt is not a thing a Yama may allow, we must have certainty to perform our duties."

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2010, 06:36:19 PM »
> "Reimu, due to this, I can't properly judge, and if I can't judge, then Komachi has no reason to ferry souls to Higan, and it'll be Flower Incident all over."
> "Can I count on you or Marisa to aid me in fixing this before it gets any worse?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2010, 11:45:02 PM »
>It's not a lie! We shall not be deceived so easily!
>Now that you think about it, those nightmares border on Mind Rape. They did a number on your confidence.

>"I would rather find the heart of the problem, first, to be honest. Doubt is not a thing a Yama may allow, we must have certainty to perform our duties."
> "Reimu, due to this, I can't properly judge, and if I can't judge, then Komachi has no reason to ferry souls to Higan, and it'll be Flower Incident all over."
> "Can I count on you or Marisa to aid me in fixing this before it gets any worse?"
>Komachi is perfectly able to ferry souls over the Sanzu; you just told her not to do so, because you thought there was no point. You should have had her continue to ferry souls once there were too many.
>And if another flower incident does happen, you will be inconvenienced by angry humans and youkai attacking you.
>Reimu mostly looks sympathetic but disinterested in helping you, until you mention that it'll be the flower incident all over again. Then she says "Another flower incident? ....Looks like I'll have to go with you to get some answers."
>Reimu joins your party.
>Marisa says "Ehh. Normally I'd come with you, but I'm busy today, ze. Gotta go now, bye?"
>She whips out her broomstick from what looks like from nowhere, gets on it, and leaves.
>"...But you have no idea where to start, do you?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2010, 11:53:21 PM »
>"If I did, I probably would have had more useful things to tell you. What do you recommend?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2010, 02:04:25 PM »
>"If I did, I probably would have had more useful things to tell you. What do you recommend?"
>"The way I usually do things - choose a random direction and beat people up until we get to the culprit."

(I've got school and my mom's only letting me one hour of internet, so I won't be able to parse as often.)