Author Topic: Chen's Day Out! >:3  (Read 153205 times)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
Re: Chen's Day Out! >:3
« Reply #90 on: March 21, 2010, 12:32:12 AM »
> Also, explain the suspicions we have about Meira and how she may be connected to the parasite due to wanting to get rid of Reimu for the Hakurei's power.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #91 on: March 21, 2010, 03:48:29 AM »
> Do not touch Nue
Wotters gonna' wot

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #92 on: March 21, 2010, 06:26:47 PM »
> Also, explain the suspicions we have about Meira and how she may be connected to the parasite due to wanting to get rid of Reimu for the Hakurei's power.

Nue crosses her arms, pondering. "Its possible. She doesn't seem smart enough to pull everything off on her own, though. Check if she has a parasite, when you get her caught."

> Do not touch Nue

You can't touch the Nue, anyway.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #93 on: March 21, 2010, 06:29:26 PM »
>Quests

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
« Reply #94 on: March 21, 2010, 07:02:49 PM »
I wonder if Chiyuri and Yumemi are behind this...

> "So, if I ever want to see you again, I can come here, right?"
> "Do you have any information on how to undo Yuuka's curse?"

Chaore

« Reply #95 on: March 21, 2010, 07:06:00 PM »
>Quests

>Your current Quests are:

>The Oni Blues
Suika is in a bit of a funk, Yuugi wants you to help her out of it. You talked to her about fixing what SHE messed up. She seems to at least be drinking and partying the hell out.

>Pit to Negative Infinity
The vertical tunnel Parsee used to guard has gone oddly endless. You're not sure why this is... You've learned something absolutely fucking frightening is down there.

>Axe Crazy Marisa
Marisa is currently very very mad with you. In fact, She wants you dead. You probably should fix this. You think this may have something to do with the fact you killed Reimu.

>Keine is a Bitch
Just throwing that out there.

>Green Parasites don't taste too good
There are some very odd curses flying around here. You've got one captured, and are having Patchy and Hina look into it.

>Everybody loves Flan
You've promised to find an umbrella or something related so Flandre can head out with you. Kogasa may have a few clues, but who would possibly know where shes at?

>Potted Yuka
Yuka is a sunflower. This is kind of detrimental to your plans. You're having Patchouli take a look at her.

>Solo Spoiler
Aya is out and about to her antics again, currently attempting to interview THE RAVEN. You're not sure how shes doing with that.

>Observations from the Inside
You've found a relatively undamaged part of the SDM, the observatory. You've learned that Demon appears to be sleeping in here? You're not sure about this place exactly...

>Findmucked
You kind of want your memories back now. You should probably get some definite proof on who got rid of them, and why.

>It's the end of the world as we know it...
Someones been fucking around with Gensokyo for a while now. You think its about time you made them pay, in full spades.

> "So, if I ever want to see you again, I can come here, right?"
> "Do you have any information on how to undo Yuuka's curse?"

"...Possibly. The next time you come here, you may not be able to see me again, depending on what happens.

As for Yuuka's 'curse'... Well, I'd say you'll need something to either 'age' her or 'restore' her."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #96 on: March 21, 2010, 07:09:14 PM »
>"What are you going to be doing that'll keep us from meeting again, exactly?"

Chaore

« Reply #97 on: March 21, 2010, 07:10:57 PM »
>"What are you going to be doing that'll keep us from meeting again, exactly?"

"It isn't exactly me, but I suppose giving you information may be the cause of it."

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #98 on: March 21, 2010, 07:16:02 PM »
> "I think that's about it for now. Thank you for the information."
> "I'll be checking on Patchouli and Hina now. They might've found something. You'll never know."
> "And don't worry. I won't tell anyone about outr meeting. I will, however, warn everyone of these invaders...."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #99 on: March 21, 2010, 07:18:38 PM »
>These invaders with no evidence of their existence, just a prankster's words.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #100 on: March 21, 2010, 07:21:20 PM »

That's true.... But still, we need to give high security to Aokami.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2010, 07:28:39 PM »
>Pretty much what we've been doing, really. Making sure people don't mess with her. >Little extra wouldn't hurt, though...

Chaore

« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2010, 12:22:23 AM »
> "I think that's about it for now. Thank you for the information."
> "I'll be checking on Patchouli and Hina now. They might've found something. You'll never know."
> "And don't worry. I won't tell anyone about our meeting. I will, however, warn everyone of these invaders...."

"No issue. Do try and make it worth it though. And please do, I'm not joking around for once."

You still have to doubt her, really.

>Pretty much what we've been doing, really. Making sure people don't mess with her. >Little extra wouldn't hurt, though...

You will have to come up for someone to add to the defense force, though, but who...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2010, 12:24:39 AM »
>"Right, I'm gonna go check on Patchouli and Hina, then. if you see Kogasa, send her my way."
>Make good on this threat if she's got nothing to add that compels us to stay.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2010, 06:04:54 PM »
> Once we get down to the library check up on Yuuka. Give her some water too.

Chaore

« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2010, 11:54:50 PM »
>"Right, I'm gonna go check on Patchouli and Hina, then. if you see Kogasa, send her my way."
>Make good on this threat if she's got nothing to add that compels us to stay.

Nue simply nods. You have a feeling that would be all shes got. You exit out the window and loop around to the library.

Patchy and Hina seem to be hard at work, still.

> Once we get down to the library check up on Yuuka. Give her some water too.

You check on Yuuka. Shes doin' fine.

You give her some water anyway.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2010, 12:02:25 AM »
> "Any discoveries yet?"
> "You might want to tighten your defenses. I've heard rumors that outside world sorcerers are causing trouble in Gensokyo, and may be the cause for these parasites."

Chaore

« Reply #107 on: March 23, 2010, 09:39:30 PM »
> "Any discoveries yet?"
> "You might want to tighten your defenses. I've heard rumors that outside world sorcerers are causing trouble in Gensokyo, and may be the cause for these parasites."

Patchouli sighs and shakes her head. "Unfortunately, we're back at square one some how... Whats this about outside interference, though?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2010, 09:43:33 PM »
>"I've come upon some information that suggests there might be outworld influences involved in this. It's...not super reliable at the moment. But something to consider."

Chaore

« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2010, 09:46:32 PM »
>"I've come upon some information that suggests there might be outworld influences involved in this. It's...not super reliable at the moment. But something to consider."

"...I see. Well, I'll keep it in the back of my head."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2010, 09:49:29 PM »
>"So you've not found anything new?"
>Consider peoples who might be open enough in their schedule and their attitudes to bodyguard the new shrine maiden.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2010, 10:01:36 PM »
> Wriggle seems to have enough spare troops. She could send some of them as body guards for Aokami. We need to visit Wriggle anyway to ask if the search team for Meira has been successful.

Chaore

« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2010, 10:09:09 PM »
>"So you've not found anything new?"
>Consider peoples who might be open enough in their schedule and their attitudes to bodyguard the new shrine maiden.

"Nothing. A few close calls, but all down the wrong path..."

You're kind of drawing blanks. Anyone who doesn't have an attitude issue seems to be up to something...

> Wriggle seems to have enough spare troops. She could send some of them as body guards for Aokami. We need to visit Wriggle anyway to ask if the search team for Meira has been successful.

You could probably arrange something... Chaff is better than nothing, after all.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2010, 11:09:01 PM »
>"Um, is there anything I could do to help your research along?"

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #114 on: March 23, 2010, 11:12:29 PM »
> "Side note, anything I can do about Marisa? She wants me dead, and that is clearly bad."

Chaore

« Reply #115 on: March 23, 2010, 11:58:39 PM »
>"Um, is there anything I could do to help your research along?"

"I'm afraid nothing but solid information would be able to help."

> "Side note, anything I can do about Marisa? She wants me dead, and that is clearly bad."

Patchy closes her book, before shaking her head. "I'm afraid I can't think of a way of appeasing her. She seems to be steadfast on this, perhaps more than anything before. I'd vote for knocking some sense into her, but I imagine that might not end particularly well."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #116 on: March 24, 2010, 12:03:02 AM »
>"Yeah. The problem is I can't really count on anything that worked last time. And she's too mobile for most of the familiars I have. I might be able to think a step ahead of her and trip her up, but I kinda don't want to have to depend on something that tenuous. So I've been putting it off..."

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #117 on: March 24, 2010, 12:04:39 AM »
> Sigh. "So then... the only way she would calm down and stop trying to kill me is if I beat her completly or if I died. Lovly."

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #118 on: March 24, 2010, 12:07:51 AM »
> "Patchouli, do you perhaps now which items give what abilities to familiars when you fuse it to them with familiar combinae?"

Chaore

« Reply #119 on: March 24, 2010, 12:55:42 AM »
>"Yeah. The problem is I can't really count on anything that worked last time. And she's too mobile for most of the familiars I have. I might be able to think a step ahead of her and trip her up, but I kinda don't want to have to depend on something that tenuous. So I've been putting it off..."

Patchouli nods, floating a few books around as she ponders. "True. Your chances of victory are pretty low. I imagine it'd take a good plan or a miracle to claim you victory."

> Sigh. "So then... the only way she would calm down and stop trying to kill me is if I beat her completly or if I died. Lovely."

"It happens. My condolences."

> "Patchouli, do you perhaps now which items give what abilities to familiars when you fuse it to them with familiar combinae?"

Patchouli raises a brow. "A combinae? I've never had the experience of working with one, so I'm afraid not."