Author Topic: How can ı better like him  (Read 3408 times)

How can ı better like him
« on: March 30, 2015, 10:11:19 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbS5gZ-Zi58
Alan super human hmm ı think ı cant be pro like him :/

Choco Beam

• おやすみしな
Re: How can ı better like him
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 11:27:03 PM »
Put in 1000+ hours into lunatic mode and you might get close to that level.

Emerald Mint

• Gemstone
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 06:44:50 AM »
It's a very narrow gateway to the top. It's better to use your own scores as targets or try to beat replays that are a little bit stronger than you (say a few percent).

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 08:04:25 AM »
Have you tried asking specific questions about game portions in the general help thread on this board?

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 04:41:59 PM »
Being fan of IN I was kind of entertained, though I don't get how he hugged Mystia in her last 2 spell cards. I always thought she fires "fuck off waves" of danmaku if you try to do that. How come I didn't see any here? Or did I miss something?

ExPorygon

• Veteran Danmakufu Scripter
  • Currently working on a full Touhou fangame!
    • Ephemeral Entertainment
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 04:48:21 PM »
I believe he was very carefully dodging them. It's hard to see because of the darkness but I believe he misdirected them off to the left every time they were shot and then dashed back.

Sakurei

• Banned
  • Frequently repeated unapologetic hostility
    • My Blog
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 08:56:06 AM »
Being fan of IN I was kind of entertained, though I don't get how he hugged Mystia in her last 2 spell cards. I always thought she fires "fuck off waves" of danmaku if you try to do that. How come I didn't see any here? Or did I miss something?

Those "fuck off waves" as you call them, behave in the same way every time based on Mystia's movement, so he is dodging them. unfortunately, I don't know exactly how they behave in the last spell card, but in the 2nd to last spell card, she only shoots those in the beginning, afterwards you're able to graze the bullets without any hindrances, and it's a fairly easy graze too.
That run it outdated however. Current world record is at over 6.6billion.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 10:51:39 AM by Sakurei »

Choco Beam

• おやすみしな
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2015, 10:38:56 AM »
Based on my experience, whenever she moves to your right, she shoots the red bullets towards you. When she moves to your left, she shoots it anywhere except in your direction.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2015, 12:51:49 PM »
Aha that explains a lot.

Also maybe bit easy to talk for me, but why didn't he graze Marisa's Starlight Typhoon before finishing? You can like safely graze at the top left corner the fast shooting little stars and then just angle myon to finish Marisa off to get the spell bonus? Or am I talking nonsense now?

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2015, 02:00:40 PM »
Aha that explains a lot.

Also maybe bit easy to talk for me, but why didn't he graze Marisa's Starlight Typhoon before finishing? You can like safely graze at the top left corner the fast shooting little stars and then just angle myon to finish Marisa off to get the spell bonus? Or am I talking nonsense now?
Pretty sure you still lose too much spellbonus if you do that