Author Topic: About Touhou 13.5 combo  (Read 4026 times)

About Touhou 13.5 combo
« on: March 21, 2015, 05:03:12 PM »
Can someone learn me combos for Toyosatomimi no miko and which equipment for her
That's mine equipment list http://i.hizliresim.com/WVvrZL.png

FearNagae

• Hisouten/soku Enthusiast
Re: About Touhou 13.5 combo
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 04:18:09 PM »
Here you go ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge1VbnEUjyc

Usually, I want more of the tri-sword skill and I'd probably only put one laser skill
Also I usually use 2-3 spell cards
But that's just my personal preference so you can take that as you wish !
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 04:22:24 PM by FearNagae »

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 04:53:57 PM »
Can someone learn me combos for Toyosatomimi no miko and which equipment for her
That's mine equipment list http://i.hizliresim.com/WVvrZL.png
That link is giving me a bad gateway error. Reupload to imgur?

Anyways, I'm not much of a Miko player myself but I do have a couple decent combos for both midscreen and corner. This is the deck I use for reference:

Now keep in mind, the combos I'm gonna post below work for red cape, as you should always have red cape when you use her. Also, this is Buddhism combos, they will not work in other religions. Btw, I'm using the number pad notation for directional inputs (numpad represents directions, ie. 6 is forward, 2 is down, 4 is back, 8 is up)

Corner (3.2k damage):
AAA(1-hit)6A(1hit) > 5Y (3 hits) > 1 > 66A (1hit) > 6B (1hit) > 5Y > 1 > 5X > 9 > AAA2A > 2C (orb) > 2 > 6C (pagoda) > 8 > 5Y

If you don't want to use orb to get rid of you popularity and keep red cape, you can just skip the orb after the AAA2A and go straight into 2 > 5Y for 3.1k instead, which is still really good damage off a dial-a combo. It also works with purple cape but does significantly less damage.

Midscreen (2.7k):
AAA8A > 8C (ring) > 3 > 8Y (3hits) > 9 > AAA > 4C (swords)

Not the best combo but eh. I remember I could extend the ender before but I forgot how, it's been a while since I touched the game.

Maybe Sahuaro or an actual Miko player can help you out better with this. I know Sahuaro plays Taoist Miko so he can help with those combos. Otherwise, I suggest going into the #shinkirou chat in irc.rizon.net and ask em if they're online.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 04:55:53 PM by Gpop »

Koog

• I live to protect those dear to me,
  • as a good friend would.
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 06:56:33 PM »
Now that this thread is here. I will ask for some Nitori combos. I only got one...
Mwahahahahha!

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 09:12:30 PM »
Now that this thread is here. I will ask for some Nitori combos. I only got one...

Unfortunately Nitori is the one character I don't know any combos for, mostly because I rarely use her and never bothered to learn, and they feel slightly more awkward to do over most other characters.

Koog

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 10:20:16 PM »
Unfortunately Nitori is the one character I don't know any combos for, mostly because I rarely use her and never bothered to learn, and they feel slightly more awkward to do over most other characters.
That's too bad I mostly use Nitori, Mamizou, Koishi and Kokoro. With Kokoro being the only one I don't even know how to combo with her.
Mwahahahahha!

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2015, 12:41:57 AM »
Kokoro I know combos for sure, mostly with Taoist combos. If you want a Kokoro combo (Taoism) I can give you the combos I use if you want.

Koog

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2015, 03:17:26 AM »
Kokoro I know combos for sure, mostly with Taoist combos. If you want a Kokoro combo (Taoism) I can give you the combos I use if you want.
Sure! Also I know you're a great Koishi player. I got a strange combo with her that rarely works. Any combos for her??
Mwahahahahha!

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2015, 09:08:25 AM »
Little birdy told me to come here and provide a bit of help for the always wonderful Nitori
I'm a taoist Nit mostly utilizing Criminal Gears. My setup is:
__________________________________________________________________________________________

X*Y Side:
                                                    Photon Torpedo (PT)
                                                                ^
Battle Machine "Fly! Sanpei Fight"<---  ---> Battle Machine "Fly! Sanpei Fight" (Spell)
                                                                v
                                                     Aerial Blaster (AerB)

A*B Side:
                      Criminal Gear (CG)
                              ^
Aerial Blaster <---  ---> Hermits Decorative Sword
                              v
                      Criminal Gear
__________________________________________________________________________________________

We'll assume your on the right side of the screen for these combos. Usually go-to combo is (you need some space for it, practically full screen space):

5A(double kick) -> 5A -> 2CG -> 9j -> 2B -> 2AerB -> 9j -> 3j -> 5A -> 5A -> 6A -> 5Y -> 9j -> Declare spell -> 5Spell
                                                                                                                                            ^
                                                                                                  If you want to add a spell ender, do this after 5Y

Note:
Declare your spell quickly after 9j
If your spell is already declared, do a full 8j and at the peak of your jump active your spell then hold down 2. Should be able to get most or all of its hits out

Corner Combo:
5A -> 5A -> 5A(one hit) -> 2CG -> 1j -> 4AerB -> 9j -> 5A -> 5A -> Let missile hit -> 9j -> 5A -> 5A -> 5Y -> 9j -> 5A -> 5A -> 5Y
                                                                                          ^
                                   Be quick to input this after 9j. Let the first kick whiff, the second one will connect.
Note:
For the first 5Y, don't let all the hits connect otherwise you'll be stun locked out. Might also have to alter the second 5Y into 5X since it'll sometimes whiff

I also know a wonky photon torpedo combo that works on certain characters if you want that too. Friendly on energy cost and feels good if it works off (need full screen)

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2015, 03:32:33 PM »
Sure! Also I know you're a great Koishi player. I got a strange combo with her that rarely works. Any combos for her??

Alright, let's go over Kokoro first, since that was asked first (once again, numpad directional input notation)

Here is the deck I use for Kokoro:

Now for combos, I will only state dial-a starter combos since it's a good place to start at least. I use Taoist Kokoro btw.

Midscreen (2.7k damage)
AAA2A (3 hits) > 5Y (charge for more damage) > 9 > 5Y (no charge) > 8C (dragon fire)

Easy combo, only tricky part is the jump cancel into second green orb (5Y), as you might accidentally shoot up if you hold 9 for too long. It puts the opponent in the corner but it puts you away as well if you weren't that close to the corner.

Corner (2.8~2.9k damage)
AAA2A (3 hits) > 5Y (charge for more damage) > 9 > AAA6A > 2Y (must charge ball big enough to connect) > 6C (dragon fire) or 2C (spider web)

Another pretty easy combo. Ender depends on what you want. Using dragon fire at the end gives you a nice 2.9k damage (might take some practice to land it since you have to do it immediately after orb), or use the spider web for pressure after white stun since it'll keep the opponent scared to do anything as long as the web is still on them.

Hopefully this helps you out. You can check the wiki for more combos on other religions and other starter damage options as well (EDIT: I was just told that it is updated so feel free to check it out):
http://shinkirou.koumakan.jp/wiki/Hata_no_Kokoro

As for Koishi, I got plenty of combos, but first off, let's get my deck set up out of the way:

As you can see I also use Taoist Koishi, however Buddhism Koishi is also good, just replace the 2Y stick to the buddhism card and 8Y to whatever you want (preferably the Unzan Pot).

Fortunately for you, I made a practical BnB combo video for Koishi which still works in the current version. Only difference is that following up after sneeze is much easier to connect now :V
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI25XI2B6ho

Some things to note about the combos:
  • For the midscreen combos ending in Unanswered Love (8C), it is preferred to end with Pagoda or nothing at all to keep the standing white stun state. Use Unanswered Love only if you want the extra damage, as it'll put the opponent in a techable white stun, losing your okizeme options.
  • For her corner combo ending in 8C (Unanswered Love), remove 8C as well so you can keep the untechable stun state. It still deals pretty good damage without it.
  • Combos ending in pot is not necessary. If you can, use pagoda instead to retain the standing white stun for okizeme setups
  • If you already used Koishi's sneeze right before the combo or don't know if the sneeze cooldown is done already, you can do the rest of the combos without it. The sneeze is just there for extra optimal damage

The wiki also has some other combos not shown in the video, especially her Catch&Rose combos (2C) which does create some really big damage now. I suggest checking it out as well.
http://shinkirou.koumakan.jp/wiki/Koishi_Komeiji

Finally, there's an expert-ish combo Koishi has regarding her Ancestors spell card, allowing her to land all three parts in one combo. It's useful to get that big damage if you get the chance, as well as being a bit stylish about it :V
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mWj3S9rfUA

Hope this helps!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 02:47:05 AM by Gpop »