Author Topic: Your Current Touhou Goals Thread  (Read 16610 times)

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
Re: Your Current Touhou Goals Thread
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2013, 05:27:23 AM »
10D Arrange 90FPS Extra.
UFO Extra 90FPS
UFO Lunatic

I'll never pull any of these off.

« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2013, 08:57:09 AM »
-1cc phantasm stage

lolwut
checkFINISHED checkFINISHED checkFINISHED
checkcheckcheck FINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHED
checkcheckcheckcheckcheckcheckcheckcheck
FINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHED
<Die The death>! <Sentence to death>! <Great equalizer is The Death>!

FamilyTeam

• Love Sign
  • Master Spark
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2013, 04:43:48 PM »
FINNALY, I 1cc'd Touhou 13 Ten Desires. Touhou 7 Perfect Cherry Blossom is next! Wish me good luck! I'll need it
I always get way to close to finishing it. I always die on Yuyuko's last spell on the real game, but when I pratice it it is the easiest thing ever... Oh well, I need to practice moar.
EDIT: BTW, if you donwload the replay, be aware that I fail miserably a Toyota no Miko and yet I still defeat her in my last life and bomb.  No need to tell me that I sucked.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 04:53:08 PM by FamilyTeam »

The nova of the ocean of the cleverness

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2013, 09:58:06 PM »
1CC a Touhou shooter on Normal.

What hinders me from doing this: My luck.
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

FamilyTeam

• Love Sign
  • Master Spark
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2013, 10:11:18 PM »
1CC a Touhou shooter on Normal.

What hinders me from doing this: My luck.
I wish you good luck on your quest... Especially if you never 1cc'd Touhou before. You'll feel your euforia flowing in you blood rewarding every second of practice you did on your way to it. AND MAKE SURE YOU PLAY EPIC MUSIC ONCE YOU ACHIEVE SAID THING

« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2013, 01:09:03 PM »
1CC SA Normal
1CC PoFV Normal
1CC UFO Normal
1CC TD Normal

1CC IN Lunatic (I can only consistently get to Tewi before being crushed, right now)

EoSD Extra
PCB Extra
PoFV Extra
MoF Extra
SA Extra
UFO Extra
TD Extra
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 07:03:21 PM by Hainiryuun »
Normal 1CC's - EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC, LoLK
Hard 1CC's - EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, DDC
Lunatic 1CC's - PCB, IN, PoFV
Extra Clears - EoSD (+Ultra), PCB (+Phantasm), IN (+Ultra), PoFV, MoF, DDC
Youtube

Jmyster

• Knives
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2013, 10:36:18 PM »
Definitely true. I was soaring above cloud nine when I legitimately defeated Remilia the first time. And again when I finally did it on hard. ON TO LUNATIC

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2013, 10:40:09 PM »
I wish you good luck on your quest... Especially if you never 1cc'd Touhou before. You'll feel your euforia flowing in you blood rewarding every second of practice you did on your way to it. AND MAKE SURE YOU PLAY EPIC MUSIC ONCE YOU ACHIEVE SAID THING
Yeah I always have bad luck on Stage 3 or 4 (Ten Desires)
The only one I get to the final stage is on TH 09 and I get curb stomped by Eiki and the stage before that Komachi trolls me.

FamilyTeam

• Love Sign
  • Master Spark
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2013, 11:36:52 PM »
There is absolutely nothing wring on going bad against Yoshika. ZUN was probably drunker than usual when he progammed her bullet paterns. No seriously WHY DOES SHE SPAWN BULLETS IN YOUR FACE WHEN YOU TRY TO GO JUST A LITTLE BIT AGGRESSIVE ARGH
EDIT: Just a tip on TH9 PoFV: On Stage 7~9, it's impossible to win the first round. They're always a automiss. There was once where Aya litteraly stayed on her last life for 1 minute and a half while I would constantly spew bullshite at her without her even flinching.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 11:40:19 PM by FamilyTeam »

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2013, 12:29:31 AM »
And this is why every time Yoshika, Seiga, or Futo make me lose a life or game over, I imagine myself busting in the Mausoleum and flipping over a table in the Taoist faction place then storm out like a deranged person. Trufax.

Drake

« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2013, 03:39:10 AM »
Given today's performance in PCB, a Lunatic no-bomb no-border seems like it would be only a matter of time.
I really imagine that in the foreseeable future I could get a perfect run.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Sakurei

• Banned
  • Frequently repeated unapologetic hostility
    • My Blog
« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2013, 11:59:34 PM »
EDIT: Just a tip on TH9 PoFV: On Stage 7~9, it's impossible to win the first round. They're always a automiss. There was once where Aya litteraly stayed on her last life for 1 minute and a half while I would constantly spew bullshite at her without her even flinching.

no. please don't start spouting lies if you know no better. every stage aside from stage 9 has a timer it's just 3+ minutes for stage 6-8. stage 9 can also be no missed, but only with a strong character (e.g aya or medicine) or with huge amounts of luck. but my point stands. you are wrong.

my current goal would be IN easy finalA world record wirh youmu. old obsolete strats - even I can beat that.

FamilyTeam

• Love Sign
  • Master Spark
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2013, 12:16:08 AM »
no. please don't start spouting lies if you know no better. every stage aside from stage 9 has a timer it's just 3+ minutes for stage 6-8. stage 9 can also be no missed, but only with a strong character (e.g aya or medicine) or with huge amounts of luck. but my point stands. you are wrong.
My point stands tough, you can't effectively win the first round under normal circumstances.
Not that I really care tough, PoFV is an abomination.

Sakurei

• Banned
  • Frequently repeated unapologetic hostility
    • My Blog
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2013, 12:22:55 AM »
My point stands tough, you can't effectively win the first round under normal circumstances.
Not that I really care tough, PoFV is an abomination.

it doesn't really stand. YOU can't win the first round under normal circumstances. there are other, better people than you who can. aya for example is the easiest stage 7 whom even I can beat pretty regularly on round 1.
and PoFV is awesome. psssht. but opinions, so eh

Mesarthim

• Oh no, which direction should I move?
  • Clumsy
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2013, 12:27:51 AM »
To get a freaking score of one billion for once.

Hard 1cc: 4 (LLS), 6 (EoSD),7 (PCB),8 (IN),9 (PoFV),10 (MoF),11 (SA),12 (UFO),12.8 (GFW)13 (TD), 14 (DDC), 15 (LoLK)
Lunatic 1cc: 8 (IN), 9 (PoFV), 11 (SA), 12.8 (GFW), 14 (DDC)
Extra Clear: 4 (LLS) ,5 (MS) ,6 (EoSD),7 (PCB),8 (IN),9 (PoFV),10 (MoF),11 (SA),12 (UFO),12.8 (GFW),13(TD), 14 (DDC), 15 (LoLK)

FamilyTeam

• Love Sign
  • Master Spark
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2013, 12:31:35 AM »
it doesn't really stand. YOU can't win the first round under normal circumstances. there are other, better people than you who can. aya for example is the easiest stage 7 whom even I can beat pretty regularly on round 1.
and PoFV is awesome. psssht. but opinions, so eh
I'm talking through the view of a normal human being that uses the default characters, if you haven't noticed. And I do realise that 35% of the Touhou community can't get past Stage 1 on easy, 47.5% Think Ultra mode is too easy and the rest are normal people.
But I don't really want ot get into a discussion on how people who casually play the game can't win the first round. Nor why I think PoFV is a terrible vomit inducing bad game

« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2013, 01:04:33 AM »
What are you suddenly throwing those numbers around for? And where do you get them from? Your posts doesn't make much sense at all. I don't really want to start arguing with you, I just wanted to drop by to say that normal people provide considerably better arguments than you do, so please don't go around pretending to be among them.

FamilyTeam

• Love Sign
  • Master Spark
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2013, 01:20:47 AM »
It was just a joke, if you haven't really noticed. but just move on. Let's just ignore this mess. I realised that I probably shouldn't said that, no need to hammer it in my face that I was wrong.

« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2013, 05:16:06 AM »
I would like to add "get good" to my goals list.

Mordon

• Bunny Lord
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2013, 06:25:42 PM »
My current goal is to keep trying to 1cc lunatic MoF or TD, at least once in a while, without giving in to frustration.