Author Topic: Roll to Dodge: Arena  (Read 89833 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Roll to Dodge: Arena
« Reply #960 on: March 24, 2016, 02:55:12 AM »
>"What, Reisen? It's just a movie..."
>Distribute fresh popcorn to those who want some. Throw in some movie candy as well. Extend this to Hating Hater and his group.
>Whisper to BREWTHM/Homura: "Hey, you want to reunite with this Madoka person right? Well, I think I may have an idea..."
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 04:14:32 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #961 on: March 24, 2016, 04:13:02 AM »
Marisa-me:
>Oh, so they want new tricks huh ?
>Make a trick so that we disappear suddenly, then appear and turn into a random well-known person, then disappear again and appear again behind the audience as our Marisa-self.
>"Ran dear, would you mind getting me a glass of water ? All this magic is making me a little thirsty-ze."
>If she gets it, take it and pet her. "Thank you, Ran !"
Reimu-me:
>Make a shelter for the abandoned and homeless Yukkuri.
>Whack Yukari with our Gohei (That`s the stick`s name right ?). "Hey ! Wake up ! Are you hearing me ?"
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 03:20:25 AM by Starlighthawk »

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #962 on: March 24, 2016, 07:31:53 AM »
>Enter diplomacy talks with Lunarians
>Bring gifts! Nice ones!
>Also, generate more furniture to keep my skills sharp
Off The Rails [complete!] 1  2 - Sharks jumped: Somewhere between one and all of them
Talking to yourself isn't a sign of madness. Expecting a reply is.
Stare too long into the abyss and the abyss stares back, and then it gets awkward until one of you breaks eye contact.

Hope ♦ Metal

• Royal Flares Can't Melt Steel Beams
  • Donald Trump will make waifus real
« Reply #963 on: March 24, 2016, 09:03:04 AM »
IF zerobreaker succeeds in lava-ing me:
   >Suck up all the lava to become Lavaman.
   >Use new lava powers to make a mini-volcano.
IF zerobreaker fails in lava-ing me:
   >Fly into space.
   >Look at space stuff.

The Hating Hater

• What's the deal?
  • YO~!
« Reply #964 on: March 24, 2016, 08:52:34 PM »
> invite the underground crew.
> Flip the couch.

an unmatched sock

• Um...what's this?
  • Should I be concerned? I think I should be concern
« Reply #965 on: March 25, 2016, 03:17:50 AM »
>Wait, no! My puzzles are supposed to do the opposite of destroy confidence! Fix that posthaste!
>"Ah. Yes. Fairy. Well...hmm...how about this?" Toss her a Rubik's Cube with an extra few panels.
>Await other newcomers and ponder existence as a puzzle god. Truly a worthy puzzle of my greatness! Also check and make sure my legs are still fabulous.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #966 on: March 26, 2016, 06:33:21 AM »
Anyway actions:
>Befriend all the Taoists.
>Befriend the non-Taoists in this area (I dunno, that mean's Yoshika probably?)
>Repeat either action if needed. If no repeats needed, write about 10 apology letters. Can't let this incompetent flesh sack I'm controlling meet his end before being forgiven for all the hurty hurts I attacked people with.
6: You instead befriend everyone.
4: You re-friend any non-Taoists.
How about we all agree to try to make suitable endings for everyone including ourselfs and the npcs, with ether massive success or massive failure.

> NO, RAID THE LAND NOT THE SKY! (Tell the underwater army that.)
> Find a suitable empty island to summon a army of chaos space marines, Actually no, scratch that, an army of FAIRYS, after all they did lay waste to the lunar capital. Anyhow, then summon those Faries.
> Prepare for one final raid on the imperium of Mankind. DOWN WITH THE FALSE CORPSE EMPEROR. :ohdear:

EDIT: Just realized that i still have 2 more rounds to go after this. Derp.
2: They're fish, how are they supposed to know!? Anything above water could be considered surface.
3: You summon a single fairy on an empty island. She's wandering around like an idiot.
2: Your seafolk may be somehow prepared, and sudden attacks from the oceans may surprise humans, but there's no way you're going to win like this. At least, not without a sufficient roll.
think what could I do having just got here to make an ending
>attempt to usurp Sanae as shrine maiden of Moriya Shrine somehow
6: You take the roll of Shrine Maiden of the Moriya Shrine in the simplest way possible, by becoming Sanae.
>Drown?/Bury? Home Metal under a ton of lava.
>Turn all the red herrings into Chekhov's Guns.
>Try again if that failed.
1: You accidentally drop the bucket of lava on the same tile you were standing on. Roll to Dodge!
Zero Breaker: 4: Oh wait, you had lava resist on.
3: You turn one of the red herrings into Chekhov's gun, but which one?
1: You change the gun back into a red herring.
> With the tyranny of idolism having been toppled, you can now focus on reviving the bodied souls that were lost to the void. Do that.
> Continue trying to bring them back.
> As soon as one or both of them are back, hand your fourth die to one of them.
2: Reviving people is pretty hard when you've just lost your necromancy...
5: You manage to revive both of them successfully. Both of them have their own dice too. Maybe actual resurrection is better than necromancy.
> Grab some wine samples and head Underground.
1: You take some wine and head to heaven.
>Do a collab event with the movie theatre.
>Clearly the magic act requires something more. Retrieve a suitably attractive and skilled assistant for the magic act.
2: The GM writes a typical failure message for the hundredth time. You don't even know how to get in there.
3: You retrieve a basic human woman from the crowd.
>Preach idolism again
>Repeat for improved likelihood of success and number of followers
1: You agree that Idolism is a dead religion anyways.
4: You bring some people back to the ideals of Idolism.
1: You drive some of the people away by detailing most of the drawbacks Idolism has compared to other religions.
>"What, Reisen? It's just a movie..."
>Distribute fresh popcorn to those who want some. Throw in some movie candy as well. Extend this to Hating Hater and his group.
>Whisper to BREWTHM/Homura: "Hey, you want to reunite with this Madoka person right? Well, I think I may have an idea..."
"I guess..." Reisen says uncomfortably.
1: You take away everyone's popcorn, because they've had enough.
4: You whisper to Homura.
"Wait! reall-...So you were lying about knowing who Madoka was?"
Marisa-me:
>Oh, so they want new tricks huh ?
>Make a trick so that we disappear suddenly, then appear and turn into a random well-known person, then disappear again and appear again behind the audience as our Marisa-self.
>"Ran dear, would you mind getting me a glass of water ? All this magic is making me a little thirsty-ze."
>If she gets it, take it and pet her. "Thank you, Ran !"
Reimu-me:
>Make a shelter for the abandoned and homeless Yukkuri.
>Whack Yukari with our Gohei (That`s the stick`s name right ?). "Hey ! Wake up ! Are you hearing me ?"
3: You disappear and reappear as Ikubi Akius! You repeat, reappearing as Marisa behind the audience.
Aside from a couple of "oo's" at how you teleported, the crowd isn't very impressed.
"Okay!" The small bodied yukkuri replies.
2: As Yukkuri Ran approaches with the glass of water, she trips, breaking the glass and spilling the water on the floor.
The crowd laughs. It's not as funny for the yukkuri though...

2: How will you make a shelter if you're just a poor armpit shrine maiden?
5: You whack Yukari with your gohei and tell her to get her lazy but up.
"Ow ow, okay Reimu. I hear you... But I don't think Chen did. You might want to repeat it..."
"T-That's mean Yukari-sama." Ran says.
>Enter diplomacy talks with Lunarians
>Bring gifts! Nice ones!
>Also, generate more furniture to keep my skills sharp
4: You talk about how the both of you are at a loss, among other things. You build up an okay relationship with the lunarians.
4: You bring some knickknacks from the outside world for them to play with.
3: You generate a couch pillow.
IF zerobreaker fails in lava-ing me:
   >Fly into space.
   >Look at space stuff.
2: You lack the fish bowl helmet and rocket to get to space.
5: Nevertheless, you view some space stuff and thingies, like satellites, moons (which are also satellites), stars, and the sun (which is als-)
You somehow manage to not hurt your eyes by looking at the sun too.
> invite the underground crew.
> Flip the couch.
2: The call doesn't go through.
2: You're couch flipping skills are severely lacking today.
>Wait, no! My puzzles are supposed to do the opposite of destroy confidence! Fix that posthaste!
>"Ah. Yes. Fairy. Well...hmm...how about this?" Toss her a Rubik's Cube with an extra few panels.
>Await other newcomers and ponder existence as a puzzle god. Truly a worthy puzzle of my greatness! Also check and make sure my legs are still fabulous.
3: You make the puzzle a bit easier at certain points in order to restore the girl's confidence. It does little.
6: You toss Cirno a Rubik's Cube with an extra many panels. What do you call a shape with a thousand sides again? How is anyone even supposed to get the colo- oh, it's not just colors...
2: You're enticed by Cirno actually trying to solve the cube.

Locations:
Moriya Shrine: Mujie/Sanae
Scarlet Devil Mansion; Library: EvilNazgul, Hating Hater
Heaven: Kasu
Moon: LaserTurtle
Puzzle Realm: Unmatched Sock, Patorikku
Forest of Magic; Marisa's House: StarlightHawk/Marisa, DNAbc,
Yakumo Residence: StarlightHawk/Reimu
Bamboo Circus; Forest of Magic: qMyon,
Outside World; Skies: Old Guy/Chaos Space Marine
Human Village: Zero Breaker, Hope Metal,
Taoist's area: Mr Jovial

Bonuses:
None

Dying/Dead:
None

Status: I really miss "Don't Roll to Dodge - RPG Edition." It was too fun to just die out like that...
Kasu/Nature-related God: Self-chilling-grape greenhouse.
EvilNazgul/Azazel: Reisen, Past Satori, B-R-E-W-T-H-M/Homura, Fairies who have mastered calculus, I. M. Meen, Patchouli, Television, extra 4th die.
Old Guy/Chaos Space Marine: Hourai-type Immortality, Chaos Gods.
Unmatched Sock/Puzzle God: Super Bandage Girl, Dio, Endogeny, 2 former bodied souls, Excalibur, Legendary Dice.
Patorikku: Extra 4th die.
LaserTurtle: Wrong Moon Mansion #2.
qMyon: Umbrellarella Club (Yuuka, Remilia, Kogasa, Yukari 2), Eientei's Residents (Kaguya, Eirin, Tewi), Mokou.
Mr. Jovial: Doll option.
Hating Hater: Moge-Ko, 8 Mogekos, Komachi, Tenshi-mobile, Flandre.
Hope Metal/Cirno?: Nothing else mentionable.
DNAbc: Nothing else mentionable.
Zero Breaker: Nothing else mentionable
StarlightHawk/Reimu: Dosu Yukkuri Marisa, 3 Spell Bombs, 4 Lives
StarlightHawk/Marisa: Bodied Yukkuri Ran, Mini Hakkero v3, 3 Spell Bombs, 3 Lives
SlimeKid: Perfect clone of himself.
Mujie/Sanae: Snake and Frog accessories.

« Reply #967 on: March 26, 2016, 06:59:41 AM »
3: You make the puzzle a bit easier at certain points in order to restore the girl's confidence. It does little.
:ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear:

anyways:
>Summon an army of chaos marines instead.
>on a different island, summon a army of lunarians and tell them that they are on a mission to destroy a empire that threatens the lunarian empire.
> Tell all of my armies (large fairy, sea creatures, lunars, and chaos marines) to wage a large scale attack on the main capital of the empire of man. The goal being to destroy the corpse emperor on his throne.

Edit:
Doesn't do anything to make youmoo less miserable.

:ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear:, poor half-ghost, as if her life isn't hard enough.....
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 06:03:03 AM by the old guy »
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #968 on: March 26, 2016, 07:10:10 AM »
>"Oh, no, I was not lying about that... I have never met this Madoka person. However, my idea is guaranteed to reunite you with whoever she is."
>Summon Lilith, the second angel, Adam, the first angel, Rei Ayanami, The Lance of Longinus, and several Mass-Production Evangelions.
>Repeat until success.

>"However, in order for this idea to work, I need you to cooperate. I need you to let out Eva 01. The purple robot thing..."

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #969 on: March 26, 2016, 07:12:59 AM »
>Oh well - direct the random human and Kogasa on stage to act as magic assistants. They're eye candy at the very least.
>Get the magic act hopping with a touch of Eye Glare From Shadows (TM) directed at the magician.

zero_breaker

• Is chuuni before 2nd year
  • Must... resist... procrastination...
« Reply #970 on: March 26, 2016, 10:06:29 AM »
>Beat up the RNG like how Reimu beat up people
>Repeat again if that failed
>Repeat again if that succeeds, because I can
>ad infinitum

Hope ♦ Metal

• Royal Flares Can't Melt Steel Beams
  • Donald Trump will make waifus real
« Reply #971 on: March 26, 2016, 10:59:43 AM »
>Slap zerobreaker.
>Slap him again.
>Touch his face aaaall oooover.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #972 on: March 26, 2016, 01:21:21 PM »
Reimu-me:
>"I was saying how about we go do something ? There's that circus around and that new awesome arcade."
>Make that shelter somehow ! Get some money from our relative Chiyome for that, she has plenty.

Marisa-me:
>"Oh dear, are you okay darling ? You're not hurt or anything are you ? It alright, everyone makes mistakes."
>Tend to our Yukkuri Ran and gives her a comfy hug. <3
>This audience, use the boost provided by qMyon to make a BIG magic trick, one bigger than any seen by them and that is impossible to figure out.
>Try again if failed (I saved one roll on Reimu if you didn't see.)

Mujie

• Flipped turned upside down
  • Can you guess my sister?
« Reply #973 on: March 26, 2016, 04:08:19 PM »
6: You take the roll of Shrine Maiden of the Moriya Shrine in the simplest way possible, by becoming Sanae.

Well that wasn't the plan
>Get a bunch of signposts asking for donations
>Head to the human village the plonk them down all over town

Patorikku

• Weird country-bumpkin city-boy hybrid
  • (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #974 on: March 26, 2016, 04:39:41 PM »
> Wrap up the bodied souls' dreadfully short character development plot.
> Then body them in any given fighting game readily available.

Oh look, I got an image in my signature. Finally.
Click here for Tumblr nonsense.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #975 on: March 26, 2016, 05:25:39 PM »
> Attempt to market the wine to the Celestials.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #976 on: March 27, 2016, 10:18:14 AM »
>rally Lunarian troops to invade... some place. They can figure out the details.
>begin selling my stockpile of generated furniture. There's gotta be a market for that!
>set Lunarian phasers to 'fruitcake'. I think that's a setting?
Off The Rails [complete!] 1  2 - Sharks jumped: Somewhere between one and all of them
Stare too long into the abyss and the abyss stares back, and then it gets awkward until one of you breaks eye contact.

The Hating Hater

• What's the deal?
  • YO~!
« Reply #977 on: March 27, 2016, 03:46:52 PM »
> Send the couch to space.
> Acutally, just send everything into space.

Mr Jovial

• Commander of the Whale Legion
  • ~Having a whale of a time~
« Reply #978 on: March 27, 2016, 08:33:06 PM »
Already made friends with everyone? Guess the apologies to the people I killed aren't even needed now :V
>Go to Starlighthawk. GM decide whether I go to Reimu or Marisa because there's only one of me so I can't be with both of them :C
>Repeat if needed.
>Repeat if needed.

an unmatched sock

• Um...what's this?
  • Should I be concerned? I think I should be concern
« Reply #979 on: March 27, 2016, 11:32:04 PM »
>"And now for a holiday puzzle!" Fill my realm with Easter Eggs - the plastic kind. With goodies!
>Send a few well-hidden eggs around the other realms as well.
>Resume pondering like my last action from last time. And check leg status.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #980 on: March 28, 2016, 05:41:34 PM »
:ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear:

anyways:
>Summon an army of chaos marines instead.
>on a different island, summon a army of lunarians and tell them that they are on a mission to destroy a empire that threatens the lunarian empire.
> Tell all of my armies (large fairy, sea creatures, lunars, and chaos marines) to wage a large scale attack on the main capital of the empire of man. The goal being to destroy the corpse emperor on his throne.

Edit:
 :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear:, poor half-ghost, as if her life isn't hard enough.....
5: You amass a large army of chaos space marines. They take up most of the oceans, so there's much more than the land dwellers possess.
2: The island is already occupied.
4: You suddenly attack each nation's heart, all at once. The war has begun, and you have the advantage. Prepare for multiple Roll to Dodges
Spoiler:
if this lasts long enough.
>"Oh, no, I was not lying about that... I have never met this Madoka person. However, my idea is guaranteed to reunite you with whoever she is."
>Summon Lilith, the second angel, Adam, the first angel, Rei Ayanami, The Lance of Longinus, and several Mass-Production Evangelions.
>Repeat until success.

>"However, in order for this idea to work, I need you to cooperate. I need you to let out Eva 01. The purple robot thing..."

"What is it?" Homura asks.
6: You summon them, but just that. They don't appear to be aligned to your side.
"Yes, just make this place a mech base why don't you." Patchouli snarls.
2: "That thing is fighting Walpurgisnacht and that oversized soul gem crystal. I'm not leaving those two unattended to."
>Oh well - direct the random human and Kogasa on stage to act as magic assistants. They're eye candy at the very least.
>Get the magic act hopping with a touch of Eye Glare From Shadows (TM) directed at the magician.
6: You direct the two of them to Marisa.
"W-Wait, how come I have to go. W-We didn't even discuss this, a-as a club!" Kogasa says.
2: You've done your part, the rest is up to her.
>Beat up the RNG like how Reimu beat up people
>Repeat again if that failed
>Repeat again if that succeeds, because I can
>ad infinitum
1: The RNG gods laugh as you start attacking yourself. Roll to Dodge!
ZeroBreaker: 4: You stop yourself before any damage is done.
1: RNGesus flips your action, again. Roll to Dodge!
ZeroBreaker: 6: Your dice give you the chance to counterattack, and you finally beat up the RNG.
2: The RNG is already beat up, you jerk.
>Slap zerobreaker.
>Slap him again.
>Touch his face aaaall oooover.
4: You prepare your slap towards ZeroBreaker. Roll to Dodge!
Zero Breaker: 4: ZeroBreaker dodges.
4: You re-slap ZeroBreaker. Roll to Dodge!
Zero Breaker: 2: The hit makes contact as Zero Breaker was unprepared. That hit was brutal, as he's dying.
5: You make contact multiple times. There was no way for him to dodge while dying! ZeroBreaker has Died!
Reimu-me:
>"I was saying how about we go do something ? There's that circus around and that new awesome arcade."
>Make that shelter somehow ! Get some money from our relative Chiyome for that, she has plenty.

Marisa-me:
>"Oh dear, are you okay darling ? You're not hurt or anything are you ? It alright, everyone makes mistakes."
>Tend to our Yukkuri Ran and gives her a comfy hug. <3
>This audience, use the boost provided by qMyon to make a BIG magic trick, one bigger than any seen by them and that is impossible to figure out.
>Try again if failed (I saved one roll on Reimu if you didn't see.)
"Perhaps..."
2: You check all of your pockets, including your portable donation box. Nothing.
"Still poor Reimu? What a shame."

Ran only wipes her face of her tears.
4: You give your Ran yukkuri a hug, and she stops crying.
5: You point your mini hakkero at Kogasa and the girl, then fire. They're enveloped in a large light. The crowd gasps, and as the blast clears, two piles of ash rest there. A few members of the crowd get up and start running towards the ash to see if they're okay.
You lift up your hat, and reveal Kogasa and the woman, both unharmed. The crowd roars with cheers. Maybe the surprise did it.

Well that wasn't the plan
>Get a bunch of signposts asking for donations
>Head to the human village the plonk them down all over town
5: You, Kanako, and Suwako make signposts advertising your shrine for donations.
6: You place them practically everywhere in the village, even on top of the houses. There isn't anyone here though...
> Wrap up the bodied souls' dreadfully short character development plot.
> Then body them in any given fighting game readily available.
5: You summarize their character development as "stuff happened."
5: You beat them in ALL of the fighting games.
> Attempt to market the wine to the Celestials.
2: The celestials aren't convinced to take your wine yet.
>rally Lunarian troops to invade... some place. They can figure out the details.
>begin selling my stockpile of generated furniture. There's gotta be a market for that!
>set Lunarian phasers to 'fruitcake'. I think that's a setting?
6: The Lunarians decide to invade earth along with Old Guy's forces, so you help reinforce their army.
2: No one's buying furniture at the moment.
3: It's a setting, but no one has it installed yet...
> Send the couch to space.
> Acutally, just send everything into space.
4: You blast the couch off to space.
6: You send everything to space, but it's pretty much already in "space"
Already made friends with everyone? Guess the apologies to the people I killed aren't even needed now :V
>Go to Starlighthawk. GM decide whether I go to Reimu or Marisa because there's only one of me so I can't be with both of them :C
>Repeat if needed.
>Repeat if needed.
Decided 3 or less for Reimu's boring group, and 4 or higher for Marisa's group.
3: You're forced to go to Reimu and her group, who aren't doing anything as exciting as Marisa's carnival magic.
>"And now for a holiday puzzle!" Fill my realm with Easter Eggs - the plastic kind. With goodies!
>Send a few well-hidden eggs around the other realms as well.
>Resume pondering like my last action from last time. And check leg status.
5: You plant Easter eggs all across your realm. Too many for you to count. But the goodies are worth it...
4: You put some of the eggs I the other realms.
2: You're pretty sure your legs are as fabulous as ever.

Locations:
Moriya Shrine: Mujie/Sanae
Scarlet Devil Mansion; Library: EvilNazgul, Hating Hater
Heaven: Kasu
Moon: LaserTurtle
Puzzle Realm: Unmatched Sock, Patorikku
Forest of Magic; Marisa's House: StarlightHawk/Marisa, DNAbc,
Yakumo Residence: StarlightHawk/Reimu, Mr Jovial
Bamboo Circus; Forest of Magic: qMyon,
Outside World: Old Guy/Chaos Space Marine
Human Village: Zero Breaker, Hope Metal,

Bonuses:
None

Dying/Dead:
Dead: ZeroBreaker

Kasu/Nature-related God: Self-chilling-grape greenhouse.
EvilNazgul/Azazel: Reisen, Past Satori, B-R-E-W-T-H-M/Homura, Fairies who have mastered calculus, I. M. Meen, Patchouli, Television, extra 4th die.
Old Guy/Chaos Space Marine: Hourai-type Immortality, Chaos Gods, an army of Chaos Space Marines.
Unmatched Sock/Puzzle God: Super Bandage Girl, Dio, Endogeny, 2 former bodied souls, Excalibur, Legendary Dice.
Patorikku: Extra 4th die.
LaserTurtle: Wrong Moon Mansion #2.
qMyon: Umbrellarella Club (Yuuka, Remilia, Kogasa, Yukari 2), Eientei's Residents (Kaguya, Eirin, Tewi), Mokou.
Mr. Jovial: Doll option.
Hating Hater: Moge-Ko, 8 Mogekos, Komachi, Tenshi-mobile, Flandre.
Hope Metal/Cirno?: Nothing else mentionable.
DNAbc: Nothing else mentionable.
Zero Breaker: Nothing else mentionable
StarlightHawk/Reimu: Dosu Yukkuri Marisa, 3 Spell Bombs, 4 Lives
StarlightHawk/Marisa: Bodied Yukkuri Ran, Mini Hakkero v3, 3 Spell Bombs, 3 Lives
SlimeKid: Perfect clone of himself.
Mujie/Sanae: Snake and Frog accessories.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #981 on: March 28, 2016, 06:00:57 PM »
>Eat something interesting

>do something insightful

>whatever can you even parse this
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #982 on: March 28, 2016, 06:54:40 PM »
>Persuade, "But can't you and the other parts of you take over for Eva 01? It'll only be temporary."

If successful
>Use Eva 01 and everything I just summoned to initiate instrumentality, uniting and reuniting all souls into one collective.
>Repeat if failed.

If persuasion fails.
>Geass her into doing it and initiate instrumentality anyway.
>Repeat if failed.

//if this game is ending in 20 posts, might as well end it with a bang.

Patorikku

• Weird country-bumpkin city-boy hybrid
  • (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #983 on: March 28, 2016, 10:27:39 PM »
> Do as you have always done and stubbornly survive all apocalyptic scenarios to come.
> Sacrifice your extra 4th die if necessary.

Oh look, I got an image in my signature. Finally.
Click here for Tumblr nonsense.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #984 on: March 28, 2016, 11:59:25 PM »
> Throw in a tour of the vineyard as an incentive.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #985 on: March 29, 2016, 02:05:55 AM »
>Pet Kogasa
>Finish this show with an epic finale parade with the Club, Eientei residents, a full-size bamboo marching band, the whole works.

zero_breaker

• Is chuuni before 2nd year
  • Must... resist... procrastination...
« Reply #986 on: March 29, 2016, 02:56:59 AM »
>Take over the thread.
>Take over the thread.
>Screw it, destroy the thread.

« Reply #987 on: March 29, 2016, 03:42:28 AM »
Poor youmu, guess her fate in this game is to roam the puzzle dimension for the rest of her half-life, what a horrible way to go.

> get on top a flying whale
> yell CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE
> do said charging
> pillage the woman, rape the land, and cause as much chaos and destruction towards all of nations of holy terria with my army as much as possible.

HOLD ON, NO ONES CAUSING THE END OF THE WORLD ON MY WATCH
> go back to gensokyo and stop Evil_Nazgul0616 from causing instrumentality in anyway i can.
> Try again if i fail
If successfull, then > Go back to riding the earth and try to take it over
And if i have any more moves then
> Crown myself king if i win
Or >Retreat into the Void if i fail
But i fail the last two times:
>Try one more time to save the world from instrumentality.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 04:04:57 AM by the old guy »
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

The Hating Hater

• What's the deal?
  • YO~!
« Reply #988 on: March 29, 2016, 05:14:59 AM »
> Now that everyone on the couch is in space, time to reveal the true plan: unite everything I own, the Casino, the Underground, the Arcade, the Mogeko Generator, and Couch into one massive super complex IN SPACE.
> use all my next rolls to repeat.
> If I do succeed, then make Flandre the ruler of the universe.

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #989 on: March 29, 2016, 08:14:50 AM »
>Upgrade the Lunarians
>Generate popcorn to watch the invasion of Earth
>Continue generating furniture. I want a furniture-related singularity before this game ends!