Author Topic: [Minecraft] MotK Minecraft Server - Server closed  (Read 291055 times)

Re: [Minecraft] MotK Minecraft Server - Adventure World!
« Reply #450 on: September 27, 2012, 12:33:14 AM »
well, as long as someone buys it all's good. (seeing as you actually got DR.Rawr to buy it)  :o
im just that lazy  :V

Nicole Artist

• Eat egg
  • egg egg egg egg
    • Tumblr
« Reply #451 on: September 27, 2012, 02:20:24 AM »
Hello I will now promote mail boxes
New feature at Yuyu Shop. Coupons will be delivered to peoples doors at random times. How will you be able to tell if its authentic? My signature silly.
Coupons can only be delivered to homes with mail boxes, which is usually a chest on a fence, with a sign stating the residence of the home, and that it is infact a mailbox and not some mailbox spy. Yuyu Shop coupons can be used at any time, they do not expire. They can also be used if an item is on sale.

Edit: it is also recommended that apon making a mailbox, you tell me, let me know where your house is, and make sure I can get to the mailbox without making dirt pillars and bridges and without destroying property.  Not being able to know the location of the house, or being unable to get to the house, will result in simply, you probably wont get coupons.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 02:26:52 AM by Ice-Fire-Bolt »

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #452 on: September 27, 2012, 02:54:29 AM »
And what benefit do they provide, anyway
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Nicole Artist

• Eat egg
  • egg egg egg egg
    • Tumblr
« Reply #453 on: September 27, 2012, 04:20:10 AM »
And what benefit do they provide, anyway
Being able to buy items at my shop at cheap cheap prices.

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #454 on: September 28, 2012, 12:47:45 PM »
Scrapping my villager project completely. Who wants to buy some cobble and rehdstern? :getdown:

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #455 on: September 28, 2012, 03:07:08 PM »
Just how much Cobble

I might buy it so I don't need to go mine tons of it when I get around to doing more works on my projects when I feel like it again.

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #456 on: September 28, 2012, 03:08:34 PM »
Just how much Cobble

I might buy it so I don't need to go mine tons of it when I get around to doing more works on my projects when I feel like it again.
A few stacks :V
I'll start now.
Well, you don't really have to give me that much in turn.

e: I was thinking of installing CJB mods. Is there any single mod in it which is against the server's rules?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 06:44:32 PM by fonduemaster »

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #457 on: September 29, 2012, 03:06:54 AM »
You know, "a few stacks" can be 5 or 6 or a couple dozens. How much cobble ya got, son
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #458 on: September 29, 2012, 08:37:38 AM »
You know, "a few stacks" can be 5 or 6 or a couple dozens. How much cobble ya got, son
Looks like I'll have at least 6 stacks :V

« Reply #459 on: September 29, 2012, 09:33:20 AM »
e: I was thinking of installing CJB mods. Is there any single mod in it which is against the server's rules?
I use some of the mods from that pack, myself. So, I don't frown on using them. However, I doubt that you would be able to use the flying, teleporting, or item spawning mods (and more... I forget all of them in the pack) as you won't have "clearance" with Permissions benefit from them.

Like I've said before, I don't particularly care for client mods that can give an unfair advantage above other players. However, there is little that we can do to stop you from doing so. You'll just have to deal with whatever anti-cheat measures from the plugins that we have installed. ie, PX's flying/falling mishaps :V

Probably the only mod that I detest would be one like Too Many Items, or whatever could allow the player to spawn free items at will. First of all, that shit is lame and defeats the entire purpose of the game. Second, there are some items that just shouldn't be brought into a multiplayer game, as they could really piss people off or fuck stuff up. Spawn eggs come to mind.

Long story short, it's on you to decide which mods to try. The consequences are also yours to bear if the case arises. Tread carefully..  ;)

PS: Unless you dabble/get away with certain game-breaking mods that would piss others off, the most that you'd get from me is endless ridicule about modding in the first place. :V
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 09:42:20 AM by Dr.Strafe »

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #460 on: September 29, 2012, 04:05:55 PM »
I use some of the mods from that pack, myself. So, I don't frown on using them. However, I doubt that you would be able to use the flying, teleporting, or item spawning mods (and more... I forget all of them in the pack) as you won't have "clearance" with Permissions benefit from them.

Like I've said before, I don't particularly care for client mods that can give an unfair advantage above other players. However, there is little that we can do to stop you from doing so. You'll just have to deal with whatever anti-cheat measures from the plugins that we have installed. ie, PX's flying/falling mishaps :V

Probably the only mod that I detest would be one like Too Many Items, or whatever could allow the player to spawn free items at will. First of all, that shit is lame and defeats the entire purpose of the game. Second, there are some items that just shouldn't be brought into a multiplayer game, as they could really piss people off or fuck stuff up. Spawn eggs come to mind.

Long story short, it's on you to decide which mods to try. The consequences are also yours to bear if the case arises. Tread carefully..  ;)

PS: Unless you dabble/get away with certain game-breaking mods that would piss others off, the most that you'd get from me is endless ridicule about modding in the first place. :V
I agree with you there. I'll see if it's possible to remove xray, flying, teleporting, spawning etcmaybe :V
:V I doubt I will get away with it; don't mods report themsleves to the server?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #461 on: September 29, 2012, 04:42:37 PM »
Oh come on, Fly is amazingly useful for building giant pieces of crap

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #462 on: September 29, 2012, 05:07:47 PM »
TMI and the related NEI (which I wholeheartedly recommend, for the quick recipe reference) cannot spawn items directly onto the server, as whatever command they use for that (probably /item or something) is admin-only in server-side user permissions.

Zombe's (what many use for fly, Xray, etc.) can be configured so that you can have only certain mods up. I use the Advanced Info and Wield mods, which give extra information on my location and (if a weapon is in my hotbar) auto-switch to that on a hotkey, respectively.
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #463 on: September 29, 2012, 05:40:16 PM »
i want loads of mods
but most of them classifies as cheating
still though, screw tmi

I'm not entirely sure if the mods will mess up minecraft for me though.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 05:48:30 PM by fonduemaster »

« Reply #464 on: September 30, 2012, 12:00:24 AM »
Well, before you modify the minecraft.jar, make a backup of it just in case. I use 4-5 mods myself, including some from the CJB mod pack. Yes, you can remove some mods from that pack if you don't want to do that. It tells you how in the instructions (just remove the individual mod zip(rar?) files from one specific folder.)

I got the pack mainly for the MoreInfo mod. That, alongside InGameInfo and StatusEffectHUD, makes for a convenient and useful set of information displayed on my screen. It just took me several hours of tweaking and trial and error to get them to work the way that I wanted.

CJB's pack does have a minimap included, but I think that Rei's Minimap looks and performs better, so I use that instead. However, CJB's minimap can display other players and mobs on the map, so it was a tough decision. If only Rei's map would display that info as well... it would be PERFECT.

The only other mod that I use is Optifine. Definitely worth it if you have a computer that's less-than-stellar. :V

Most of the other CJB's mods seem to rely on using server commands such as /fly and /tp, so I really don't think that they will work for you. Don't bother, unless you just want to stick to singleplayer worlds.

Agent of the BSoD

• Takeminakata Invocation
  • Never forget
« Reply #465 on: September 30, 2012, 01:39:01 AM »
Only mods I use are Optifine (without it MC would be a pain to run), and Single Player Commands. I used to stick on TMI but since creative mode was introduced in 1.8, I have no need for it. (also confirming with EP that TMI didn't work in the server)

Only other thing I use is StrongestCraft textures. I hardly use them on the server though, only use them when I'm in need of it like where the zombie is under my house or helping others figure out where stuff is.

EDIT: Bukkit has finally put up a recommended build for 1.3.2. Time to update the server. (whenever other plugins update along with it too, of course)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 06:13:23 AM by Agent of the BSoD »
I figured out how to play midi in games with a different device on Win7 ^^
TF2 Backpack
Embodiment of Scarlet Hair English Patch is almost completed.
^ I didn't forget about this. I don't know what you're talking about. >_>

Athrel

• v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
« Reply #466 on: October 03, 2012, 12:48:11 AM »
So this is what happens when you leave a large area unlit and you're the only one on the server.

« Reply #467 on: October 03, 2012, 12:53:37 AM »
So this is what happens when you leave a large area unlit and you're the only one on the server.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8174/8048931972_87603eb3a4.jpg

What do you us to get light levels? I need something simple that doesn't do 20 million other things I don't want it to do.

Athrel

« Reply #468 on: October 03, 2012, 01:38:45 AM »

Shady_Ghost

• #totes
  • #legit
« Reply #469 on: October 03, 2012, 05:47:29 AM »
So sunny drew pretty much the best thing in existence (avatar).  NOW ALL WE NEED ARE FANFICTIONS.
2lazy2createbettersig

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #470 on: October 03, 2012, 02:09:19 PM »
Oh god, you're actually using that now? :V

What's the link to the full image? Lost it with the chat logs. XD

inb4 StuffStrafe or other admin-admin pairings :ohdear:
Bad command or file name

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #471 on: October 03, 2012, 03:42:40 PM »
So sunny drew pretty much the best thing in existence (avatar).  NOW ALL WE NEED ARE FANFICTIONS.
More images plz
Wait how do we even know how strafe looks like?
Oh god, you're actually using that now? :V

What's the link to the full image? Lost it with the chat logs. XD

inb4 StuffStrafe or other admin-admin pairings :ohdear:
Chat logs? Where

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #472 on: October 03, 2012, 04:11:26 PM »
Wait how do we even know how strafe looks like?
We don't! But we tried to find his pic anyway. :P

Chat logs? Where
Server log files. Admins only. >:D

Or in most other peoples' case including myself, the livemap (until we close the tab/window or refresh the page).
Bad command or file name

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #473 on: October 03, 2012, 06:55:49 PM »
Server log files. Admins only. >:D

Or we could just bribe the OPs >:D

« Reply #474 on: October 03, 2012, 06:57:21 PM »
TRADING (incomplete)MELON TOWER FOR A COMPUTER THAT ISNT TOTAL CRAP

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #475 on: October 03, 2012, 08:28:03 PM »
There's a tech thread for computer inquiries; we're glad to help there. :P
Bad command or file name

« Reply #476 on: October 03, 2012, 10:35:52 PM »
Urge to kill... rising  :V

Imosa

• Any sufficiently advanced technology
  • is indistinguishable from magic
« Reply #477 on: October 04, 2012, 03:28:57 AM »
So if anyone feels the strange need to donate a lot of wool I have my current ship sail and a plan for a hot air balloon that need it. I have my ship docked at 1250,2400 and a house/lumbar yard at 680,2150. Also does anyone know a good place to dock a hot air balloon?

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #478 on: October 04, 2012, 03:33:16 AM »
Been having some trouble fulfilling wool orders myself, so may not be able to contribute much.

Also inb4 Rawr's or my tower gets the balloon :V
Bad command or file name

puremrz

• Can't stop playing Minecraft!
« Reply #479 on: October 04, 2012, 04:03:46 PM »
When will we get the next Adventure World?
I hope it'll become really weird, the current one is rather boring on the surface.
Full Danmakufu game "Juuni Jumon - Summer Interlude" is done!
By the same person who made Koishi Hell 1,2 (except this game is serious)
Topic: http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,9647.0.html