Author Topic: (Skyseas of Gensokyo) Nazrin Quest  (Read 53023 times)

Re: (Skyseas of Gensokyo) Nazrin Quest
« Reply #990 on: May 15, 2011, 12:39:13 AM »
>"With any luck, it won't get to that point. That's what I'm here for. Just tell me what happened, anything you think might be helpful."

>Isato is silent for a moment. "It's gone," he says. "All of it. The fruit, the cart, even the horses. I was robbed on the way to Braston a few days ago. I can try to throw together another shipment for her, but next harvest on some of it won't be ready for at least another week. Assuming I can get someone else to cart it in for me." He frowns. "I'm sorry."

« Reply #991 on: May 15, 2011, 12:45:31 AM »
> "Well, we can at least see about tracking down the guy who robbed you. Where were you robbed, and who did it?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #992 on: May 15, 2011, 12:46:49 AM »
>"And how, exactly?"

« Reply #993 on: May 15, 2011, 01:39:01 AM »
> "Well, we can at least see about tracking down the guy who robbed you. Where were you robbed, and who did it?"
>"And how, exactly?"

>"Well, it was..." He frowns, then sighs. "It was near the bridge. A youkai jumped out at me from the trees. She had... she had these big claws. The horses bolted, threw me from the cart. I... I want to say that I tried to fight her off, but when I took one look at her, I- I just ran." His shoulders slump.
>"I crept back later to look around, but it was gone. All of it."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #994 on: May 15, 2011, 01:42:39 AM »
>"She had claws. Very well. Did you see her do anything else? Where did she land? Did she say anything to you?"

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #995 on: May 15, 2011, 01:43:07 AM »
>Hmmm. Near the bridge...
>"Anything else?"
>If not, Would Cirno know who'd done it?

« Reply #996 on: May 15, 2011, 02:05:07 AM »
>"She had claws. Very well. Did you see her do anything else? Where did she land? Did she say anything to you?"

>"She was... I don't know how to put it, but..." He frowns. "Wild. She didn't say anything, just growled. I... think she may have tried to attack the horses, but they were too fast. I hope they're ok, at least."

>Hmmm. Near the bridge...
>"Anything else?"
>If not, Would Cirno know who'd done it?

>That's what he said.
>"She's dangerous," he says. "I'm sure of it. You probably shouldn't go looking for her."
>That's a good question.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #997 on: May 15, 2011, 02:17:00 AM »
>"What, precisely, did you see her do?"

« Reply #998 on: May 15, 2011, 02:25:26 AM »
>"What, precisely, did you see her do?"

>"Well, she uh... she ran out of the trees, then leapt at me with those claws of hers out. She tried to slash at me, I think, but missed when the horses bolted. After that, I didn't see it too well - I was too busy running."
>He rubs his forehead. "The whole thing's a bit of a blur, I'm sorry. It happened so fast."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #999 on: May 15, 2011, 02:38:55 AM »
>"That's fine, I just wanted to be sure you didn't leave anything out. And, as far as you know, she didn't follow you?"

« Reply #1000 on: May 15, 2011, 03:19:02 AM »
>"That's fine, I just wanted to be sure you didn't leave anything out. And, as far as you know, she didn't follow you?"

>Isato opens his mouth to speak then freezes, the color draining from his face. "...well, I was going to say no," he speaks timidly, "but-"
>There is a sudden sound of glass shattering behind you. Before you can turn, you feel sharp claws sink into your back.
>"...maybe?" he adds lamely.