Author Topic: Guide me along this barren path  (Read 172179 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Guide me along this barren path
« Reply #810 on: July 08, 2009, 10:55:20 AM »
> Yes please, show us the maid rooms.

>"Well, it's rather uninteresting there. But if that is where you'd like to start, follow me."
>The maid leads you around the house, through a garden lined with various statues of people and animals. Most of them are quite old and weathered. "Many of these statues date from the time that Scarlet Devil Manor was built. Sadly, we've lost the names of most the artists, though Cherry has made it her mission to try and narrow it down. It's all above me, though. Rumor has it, though, that Mistress may be interested in selling them off soon..."
>It seems the maid is making her way toward a side entrance to the manor.

>_

Pako

• Forum pessimist, chatbox optimist
« Reply #811 on: July 08, 2009, 10:57:31 AM »
> Tell the fairy that in reality you want to work here as maids.

> If that doesn't work tell her that you want to be cooks who specialize in taco making.

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #812 on: July 08, 2009, 11:38:48 AM »
> Tell the fairy that in reality you want to work here as maids.

> If that doesn't work tell her that you want to be cooks who specialize in taco making.

>"You want to...work here?" She gives you a look, then Mystia and Rumia. Then Kaguya, whom she looks at for quite some time. "Why?"

>_

Pako

« Reply #813 on: July 08, 2009, 11:39:53 AM »
> We recently got kicked out of our houses by our rich brothers, Now we have no other place to go so we came here.

> Yeah, I am married to kaguya, and Rumia and Mystia are our adopted children. *wink at them*
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 11:41:24 AM by Pako »

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #814 on: July 08, 2009, 11:57:59 AM »
> We recently got kicked out of our houses by our rich brothers, Now we have no other place to go so we came here.

> Yeah, I am married to kaguya, and Rumia and Mystia are our adopted children. *wink at them*

>"That's terribly sad..." says the maid, as she stops outside the doot. "But...here? Please, let me warn you, the new mistress is terribly harsh. You'd do much better in town."

>_

Pako

« Reply #815 on: July 08, 2009, 12:20:14 PM »
> We want to work here because we have emotianal attachement to this house, you see miss fairy it took me the longest to to clear Eosd on normal.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #816 on: July 08, 2009, 12:27:26 PM »
> We want to work here because we have emotianal attachement to this house, you see miss fairy it took me the longest to to clear Eosd on normal.

>"You poor thing..." she says, though it doesn't seem she's really getting the gist of it. "Hopefully, you'll change your mind afterward."
>The maid opens the door and leads your group inside. You are in a simple hall lined with doors  "These are our quarters," she explains. "They are not very large, even for us, but they're homey. I am afraid they would be more like closets for people of your stature. The head maid has her own chamber near Mistress' room."

>_

Pako

« Reply #817 on: July 08, 2009, 12:30:33 PM »
> Do we have to contact her, if we want to work here?

> if so, let the fairy go to Sakuya.

> compliment Kaguya's hair.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #818 on: July 08, 2009, 12:43:02 PM »
> Do we have to contact her, if we want to work here?

> if so, let the fairy go to Sakuya.

> compliment Kaguya's hair.

>"Well, if you're insisting..." says the maid. "I suppose I could take you to see her. But then Miss Hoshiguma and Mistress would have to approve as well. This way."
>Kaguya smiles at the compliment, but it's hard to tell if it is genuine or if she is just playing her role.
>The maid leads you out of the hallway, and into the main wing of the manor. You can see long, elaborate stairs leading up to higher floors, and a huge set of doors running beneath the landing the form. Patchouli is sitting on the floor in front of those doors, leaning against them, and gasping for air.

>_

Pako

« Reply #819 on: July 08, 2009, 01:01:57 PM »
> Mukyu.

> Ask the fairy the name of the mistress (maybe it is a new one.)

> Hug everyone in sight.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #820 on: July 08, 2009, 01:07:10 PM »
> Mukyu.

> Ask the fairy the name of the mistress (maybe it is a new one.)

> Hug everyone in sight.

>Patchy isn't in much of a condition to reply
>The fairy shakes her head. "We're not supposed to talk about it."
>You administer hugs! The faerie is caught off guard, and gives a strained "Eep!" Patchy tries weakly to push you away. "Need...room!" she gasps.

>_

Pako

« Reply #821 on: July 08, 2009, 01:28:04 PM »
> Tell Pathouli t take it easy, make a yukkuri face.

> Follow the fairy again.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #822 on: July 08, 2009, 01:36:07 PM »
> Tell Pathouli t take it easy, make a yukkuri face.

> Follow the fairy again.

>When someone is struggling for breath, it is hard to figure out what they are thinking from their facial expressions, given their preoccupation with not dying. Still, you are pretty sure she wouldn't mind givingyou a strangling if she could at the moment.
>You follow the faerie upstairs. "You shouldn't tease Miss Knowledge," she says, "She can be quite vindictive. And the Mistress has been working her to the bone these past couple weeks. Poor thing."

>_

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #823 on: July 08, 2009, 02:59:13 PM »
>Drink Ritalin, chase Han Solo and then burn your cell phone.

>if not, make Patchouli hear your play trumpet with your armpits
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #824 on: July 09, 2009, 12:17:46 AM »
>Drink Ritalin, chase Han Solo and then burn your cell phone.

>if not, make Patchouli hear your play trumpet with your armpits

>Sadly, none of the medicines you ganked from Rinnosuke's bathroom are ritalin or drinkable, there is not solo to chase because you have a party, and ifyou had a cell phone you could have texted Parsee way back when. So instead you honk your armpit randomly in Patchouli's general direction. Rumia giggles; or at least she tries to, all she makes is that terrible distorted noise.

>_

« Reply #825 on: July 09, 2009, 02:22:39 AM »
>Check for Red Mist

>Fan Patchouli

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #826 on: July 09, 2009, 07:56:06 AM »
> Unequip the Bow of Distortion from Rumia

Pako

« Reply #827 on: July 09, 2009, 09:53:08 AM »
> start poking your wet finger in Patchouli's ear.

> Start dancing with Patchouli.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #828 on: July 09, 2009, 10:52:40 AM »
>Check for Red Mist

>Fan Patchouli

>You look around for red mist, but there does not seem to be any about.
>You fan Patchouli. You don't have any idea if it helps, but it probably doesn't hurt either.

> Unequip the Bow of Distortion from Rumia

>You motion for Rumia to join you, and remove her ribbon. Her fair falls over her eye again, and she says something in reply, but all that comes out is that tinny distortion.

> start poking your wet finger in Patchouli's ear.

> Start dancing with Patchouli.

>You poke a wet finger into Patchy's ear. Gross.
>She does not seem to be in any condition for dancing.
>"You shouldn't pick on Miss Knowledge!" calls the faerie from the second floor landing. "And please come along, if you wish to meet with the head maid!"

>_

Pako

« Reply #829 on: July 09, 2009, 10:58:42 AM »
> Say to Patchy: this isn't over yet, mukyu.

> Follow the fairy maid.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #830 on: July 09, 2009, 11:10:50 AM »
> Say to Patchy: this isn't over yet, mukyu.

> Follow the fairy maid.

>Patchy really isn't in any position to reply.
>You follow the faerie up the stairs, and through a door leading to more stairs, winding their way up a tower. "You mustn't be so mean to Miss Wisdom," says the maid. "I don't think she's had much sleep the past few weeks.  She's been run ragged, you know."
>Soon you reach the top of the tower, and see a few doors. The faerie knocks on one of them, and says, "Miss Izayoi? There are some new maid candidates who wish to be interviewed." You hear no reply, but you can hear some fumbling inside.
>The door opens, and Sakuya stumbles of the darkened room and blinks against the light. Her hair and clothes are disheveled, and her eyes are quite red. She seems otherwise rather pale. She seems to be trying to size you up, while her eyes adjust to the light.

>_

Pako

« Reply #831 on: July 09, 2009, 11:20:42 AM »
> BANZAI MISS IZAYOI

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #832 on: July 09, 2009, 11:24:06 AM »
> BANZAI MISS IZAYOI

>You shout a happy sorta-greeting. Sakuya winces. "Who the...?" she mutters, squinting at you as her eyes adjust to the light. The faerie takes her leave, flitting off more quickly than would be polite.

>_

Pako

« Reply #833 on: July 09, 2009, 11:29:52 AM »
> look with a yukkuri face at Sakuya.

> Let kaguya take over the speaking.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #834 on: July 09, 2009, 11:54:03 AM »
> look with a yukkuri face at Sakuya.

> Let kaguya take over the speaking.

>She shakes her head again, as her eyes finally adjust to the light. Then she notices Kaguya. "What are you doing here!?"
>Kaguya smiles and answers, "Eirin felt I needed to learn some humility. So here I am."
>Mystia pipes up next. "I needed to close my stand. Because Rinnosuke took it."
>Rumia doesn't say anything. She just stands there grinning, with her arms outstretched. Sakuya frowns, then looks at you. "And what about you? What's your deal?"

>_

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #835 on: July 09, 2009, 11:57:15 AM »
> I'm practicing for Meido RPG
> Twang the Bow of Distortion
> Keep equipping and unequipping the Bow until we get gated to Abyss.

Pako

« Reply #836 on: July 09, 2009, 11:58:08 AM »
> "I also need some money to buy a new PAD for my ⑨box."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #837 on: July 09, 2009, 12:00:57 PM »
> I'm practicing for Meido RPG
> Twang the Bow of Distortion
> Keep equipping and unequipping the Bow until we get gated to Abyss.
> "I also need some money to buy a new PAD for my ⑨box."

>Sakuya quirk's her eyebrows. "What are you on abo-Oh hell, not like it matters much anymore... What an you do?"
>Ribbons do not twang very well.
>You take to slipping the ribbon on and off. Now it looks like you have a weird nervous habit.

>_

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #838 on: July 09, 2009, 12:05:44 PM »
>VARIABLE FORMATION

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #839 on: July 09, 2009, 12:07:51 PM »