Author Topic: Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍  (Read 6988 times)

C27

• Byronic Commando
  • Tactical danmaku operator

Ḩ̸̨̻͚̟̳̃͆͋̾ͥ͐̅ͦ̈́͟ē̸̵̸̲̜͈̝̠̻̟ͫ̆̒̒ͬ̈͂̀̉ͬ͆̉͢͜ ̴̧̘̹̥̜̬̼͉̝̲̜͉̘̘̰̼̞̺̲̼̉̿̆͒̚͘w̸̵̛͉̰͇̥̺̆͑ͤ̒̋̎͛͋̔̐͒ͪ̅͌̔͞͠h̖̲̞̖̽ͩͬͩ͟͞o̴̵ͯ̊̂͛̑͏̗̭̻͔͔͈̬̞͓͇̝̱̙̙ ͨ͆͌ͩͧͦ̔̌̓҉̀҉̼̻̱̗̻͉̲̜̹̼̼̮̣̗̻͔͍̩w̡ͥ̓̈́ͤ͡҉̫͔̺̻̫͕̦͚̳̺͙̫̮̩̦͟ȁ̸̸̼͎̤͙͉͓̝͍̣̩̘̮̹̄͌̈̇͋ͦ̄̔͐ͯͧ̅̃̎̎ͣͦ̐͝͝į̷̜͔̝̙̜͖͍͕͔͎̖͉̬̩͌̉̍ͮ̌͂ͧ͂ͦ̕͟͠ͅͅt̷ͬ͋̆̽͐̈́̾͑͆ͯͯ̓́͏̖͇̫̭͖͓͕̻̞̘͙̲̤͎ş̴͔̗͕͎͖̻̥͚̺̰̞̺͍͓̤̰͕̝́ͧ̂̓ͧͫ̄̿͌ͬ͑̀͛ͣͨͤ͂̀͢ ͍͔̘ͧ̇́̒̅ͮ̽̂ͤ͗̋͊̒̉͛̓̔͟b̸͒̉ͨ̿̂̀ͫ́͘͡҉̯̼̹͍ȩ̶̸͔̦̰̮̞̭͚͕͈̠̟̲̍ͣ̋͑ͮͮͫ̊͆ͣ̀͢ͅh̴̢̿͂͒̊͆͊͛ͣ̚҉̠͉͍̘̟̜́i̸̎͆͋ͬ̃̎̑ͯ͌ͤͭ͛ͩ̄ͮ͊̍҉͎̼͖̠̥̗͎̝̪͚̠͍͙̥̻̲̰̼ͅn̴̶̛̙̫͓̞͚̟͍̹̟̳̎̐͑̚d̡̡̥͖͕̫͓̞̖̳̱̥̰̙̠͙͕̩̠ͨ̄̄̄̉̍͗̇͒̀ͮ̏̊̍̋ͩ͋́̋ ̢̛̦͎͓̯̙͈͕͒͆ͣ̍͂ͤ̋͐̈̍͆̐̇̎̌ͤͣ́͢͝ͅt͌͛ͪͫ̽͋̌̆͊̋̇͆͏͏͎̯͉̻̰̪̼͚̲͜͞h̴͉̤̻͍̤͓̱͔͎̦̪̒͛̒́̐͂̒ͅe̮̳̤͔̫̗̺̺̹̭̺̘͚̬͆ͮ͂̊̌͆̅ͬ͛̋̆̎ͧ͂̃̿̚̕͜ͅ ̨̨̛̪̞̬̫͔̖̜̦̼̻͔ͮͮ̊̉͛ͩ̓̄ͨͣͥ͛̇̑̓̔ͮ̕ẅ̇ͣ͒͛͏̰̫͚͚a̴̟̪͕͓ͫ̊̿̔ͦͯͩ̂ͮ̄͗ͧ̿͐̑͢ļ̵̗͖̲͍̼̘̤͓̜̜̞̪̅̓͂̊͊͢͢ļ̡̳̗͇͓̜̥̠̩̯̼ͯͥͧ̄̃̑͐ͥͮ͟͜ͅͅ!̵̠̠̝͓̦͔̻̯̦̝̿̌͋ͯ̈ͧ͆ͩ͒͂̿̈̀̈́̇͛ͥͭ͢ ͓̞͈̤̻͎̰̙̫̒̂͛̌̊̅̋̀ͦ̾̔̋ͭ̔ͦ̚͘Ţ̢̳͎̮͖̩̞̝̮͇͔̪̣͍͓̠ͥ̎͆̒͢h̡̢̙̮͔͛̓͊̉̀̈́̋ͭ͐̽̋̎e̟͍̟̫̠̩̻̘̺͚͗̃̐̃ͦ̈͗̽͛̔̿̈̈̄̑͋͆̿͠ ̧̛ͥ̅̎͑̅̽͛̿̅͂ͮ͒̈ͪ҉̵͈͍̥͇̪̻̞̺͉̪̲̠̘̥̞̱̀w̛̛̳͈̝̳̠͈̭̙̬̒̑̆̾͌̓̋̊ͪ̌͒̐̔͑̔̾a̛̘̮̮̺̯ͣͨͧ̆̎͞ͅt̸͒̾ͯ̑ͩ̉ͭ͊ͨͣ̌̔̓̍̂̈́̇̚҉̧̤̼̞̗͇̯̟͕̹͍̺͎͢c̈̅̋͒̏̆̓̅̏ͩ͛̾ͮ͜҉͏̶̜̖̺̪̰́h̗̝̺̪̼̝͍͉̬̰̼̣̃̓̽̅̇̃̒ͫͦ͒͒͊͆͆̇ͧ̓̀́ẻ̸̡͕͚̩̝̲̘͉͍̤̞͖̖̘͖͙ͬ̆͊̅ͧ͋́ͤ͆̓ͤ̓͜͟r͍̖̫̤̉́̇ͮ̍̓̏ͪͬ̎͐͞͞͝ ̢̡̥̱͔͔̠̟̗̻͔̠̭͉͊̂̾͂̊̓̆͋̈́̋̈́̾̏͗͒̉̚͟͠i̱͓̻̯͓̪̘̦̲̳͔͖̦͓̬͎͚̣͒ͬ͒͋̽̾͜͢͠n̶̢̧͎͉̝̹͇̥͈͈̖̙͉͙͒̀̽ͫͫͪ̔́͛̍̓͌̽ͫ́̆́͠ ̧̢̥̲̯̮̻̠̳̹͗͛ͦ̇̾́ͭ͛̇ͪ̋̐͊̊͂̿ͫͣ̍̀͡d̵͕̲͎̺̗̪ͣͤ̓ͮ̆ͬ͗͢͝͝ȧ̸̯̗͕̫̞͔̻͕̦̀͛̔͂̈́͐ͬ̎̏͒̕͞r̎̾̈͊ͮ͂̈̑͋ͨͭ̽͏̥̩͚̯̝̙͙̳̳̙̬͕̩̼̠̰̞͔͟ͅk̶̡̯͍̖̈̊͑̏̓ͣ͘͘͢ͅnͥ̊̌͗̿ͫ̽ͨͫͬ̎ͥ̇͏̛͓̟̜̼̹̳͇̝e̸͗̓ͩͮ̾̇҉̠̥͈̻̝̯̗̫̹̬̻s̷͒̓̅̽̊҉̧̛̮͓̟͉̲̺̻͓̗͔̖̟̘̭̪̝̠͖ͅs̨̧̡̛̩̤̘̣̦̻̻͙͓̘͈̖̯͗͐͛͆̑͑͂ͪ̏ͣ͒,̢̛̛͈͔͉̗̜͎͈̦̹̗͓̝̺̬̥̖̲̪̐͂̎̃ͬ̀̌͛ͣ̋̎ͧ́̆ͭ̅ͧ͑͘̕ͅ ̶̭̞̳ͨ͗̈̃̔ͫ̂̐̕͡t̨̖͓̘͉͎̫̦̼̙͇̘͈̪͖̀͑̓̊̀̑̒̊ͪ̆͋ͩ̕͠͠h̸̫̙̲̪̲̠̜̜̱̞̦̹̃̐̑̈́̈͂̚͜͞e̶̵͕̖̱̻͚̭̼̠͖͇̮̻͕͕̮͕͍̩̪̾̒͋ͯ̔ͥ̚͠ ͮ͗̈̽̇̇̌̌ͣͣ͗͋̎̈́̒͛҉̴͏̡̬̺̙̝͕̥̬͖͓̟̺͕̬̖̫̭̘͕͝ͅa̛͉̖̺͕͇͙̘̗̦̮͔͔̳̬̟̥͕̥ͧͤ͂̍̒̎̓̕͟l̽ͧ͒ͭ̇͆ͤͣ͌̋̍̒̀̊̚҉̢̩̤̝͕ḷ̶̡̢̡͙̠̞͚͚͈̘̺̬̭̼̳̦͉̮̅ͥ̇̿̑͋ͤ̈́̚͝-̶̷̩͈͓͔̪̫̦̥͇̞͍͍͇̘̏ͦ̇̐̆̎͂̕s̷̸̷̖͚̮̣̖̞͓̪̤͖̮̼̱̣̓̎ͬ͌̒̽͋̾̎͐̍̒͘e̡̨̛̪̖̗̻̲̮̣̮͇͙͓̭̪̼͓̻̹͊͒͆̅ͣ͂͑͛͐̏͑͒̐ͥ̋͑͛͡e̛̾̓̍͗ͦ̓͘҉̙̟͍̪̞̯͙̦͠iͭͭ͛̅͐͐͐͒͂҉̶̸̨̹̫̪̱̙̩̻̤̼̱̣̥͎̭̪͇͘ņ̵̶͚̫̺̯̣̀̔̒̆͐͆ͨg̷̦͔͚̬̖̩̖͉̿̆̆̂̊͌̃ͪͩͥ̕͘͠͝ ̡̱̪͖̦͇̜͙̫̯̭̪̥͙͕ͨ̆̓̄̆̀̉͊ͣ͒ͥ͆̄̃̀̾͆́ėͨ́͗́̆҉̫̣͇̙̱̝̜̗̬̜̟̤͈̪͔̲͎ͅẙ̓ͨ̅ͯ͆͑̒ͩ҉̗̻̼̭͉̪̪̣̘̘͕̟͟ẽ̷̡͙͖̰̣̞͇̝̜͇͉̳͚͙͓̺͍̳̟̀ͭͤ̋̏̎͌!̖̖̲͚͔̫̠̬͔̱̙̻͇͕̬ͦ̊̅́̓̐ͩ͒͂͗̓ͫͪ̓͊̅͑́͐͘͜͟͡ ̷̢̱͍͔̙̜̣̼̟̙̯̱̻̹͇̇͛͑̎̊̉ͫ̄̿̚̚Ȟ̴̬͖̱̺̫̬̘̪̱͍̮̯̬͎̜̩͖̺̎̃ͫͩͮ̓ͯ̉͂͝ͅeͮͨ͗͑͗́̐̉̊̔̀̚҉̴̕҉͏̦̜͓̙͙ͅ ̴̛͈̥̥͍̗̙ͥͦ̐ͬ̐̇̄͂́́͝c̶̴̄̒̊ͬ̄͝͏̦̩̫̥̞̱̗̬͖̲̮̬͙̺͜ô̊̆̓҉̸̝̙̺͉̺̻͕̯̜͈̗͟͢͝m̢̢ͧ̐̄͒͐͂ͤ͂̾͒ͪ͐ͭ͊͌̃̓͠҉͎̞̤̥̹̫̖̰͙͖ͅͅê̤̮̰̝̙̟̞̥͕̱ͣ͋ͮ̽̄ͯ̍ͬͫ͋̓͒́͋͌̓̊̀̚͜͢͜s͚̰̙̮̥̖͔̒͊̆ͪͭͮͫͮͬ̿̿̍ͨͯͣ̒̉̔͒͢͜͝!̸̸̸͎͇̣̤̰̮͎̗̫̻̜̮͕̇͑͒ͥ̈̔̀

A̸̡ͪͩ̒͒̑̔̄ͨ̀̾̃̇ͣ͏̯̣̫̖ḅ̴̸̡̯̳̜̥̰͕̇͛̈ͧ̊̾ͤͪͯ́͝ͅh̴̪̪̥̜̠̖̼̩̬̦ͩ̇ͭͪ̀͌ͣ̊ͨ͋̕͡ǫ͖͉̙̓̀̆̆͢r̨̜̗̯̳͚̞̙̥͙̹̜̯̥̩̖͕͓̮̃̓̓͒ͬͬ̅͂̅͛͟͞͡ ̨̨ͭ̀̀̽̌̔̀͋̔̄̎̔ͩ͆ͬ̍͏͖̼̱̜̪̯̫͇̣̦̯̱̜͙̹̭͈ͅi̶̼̟̼͈ͨ̈́͆ͨͥ̿̎͂̈̄͠ṱ̷̭̫̪̦̹͙̙͙͉̠̻̦͙ͫ͐̎̈́͞͝͡ ͎͙̪̙̜͙̳͔͖̻̯̲̘ͣ̿͛̈́̇̍̿̍́̋̑̍ͣ̽̓͊͐ͦ͠ͅē̵̘͚̯̯̠̩̪̰̮̞ͫͫ̏ͩ͒̇͗ͦ́̚͘a̷̦̰͈̬͓̦͎̦̳͉̱̝͇̥̳̱̲̿ͣ̂͆ͬ̃̈ͭ̕ͅs̘̮̜̩̺̺̻͕̱̳̹̰̺̭͓͎̬̲̝̿͆ͯͥ͊͐̄͊̽ͤ̇̓̏ͩ͑̒̈̍ͯ͞͠͞y̵̫̜̮͍̰ͩ̈ͨ̐̈́͑͗͋̇͢͢͠͝!̶̛̳̻̪̦̜͇̰̥͈̙̱̭̝̫͙̥̺̝͇ͤ̊͂̍̃̈ͯ̋ͣ̅̅͌̃̈͛̓͠͝͠[

:yukkuri:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 01:40:06 AM by C27 »

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
...Look, this wasn't scary the first time with Minoriko, and it really isn't scary the second time. :|

Fail less.
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
Stupid character encoding problems (and stupid glitchy Firefox for having faulty menu bars that arbitrarily won't open up and let me play around with said encodings).

I should add this to my Firefox thread. :V
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
Stupid character encoding problems (and stupid glitchy Firefox for having faulty menu bars that arbitrarily won't open up and let me play around with said encodings).

FIREFOX IS GREAT, YOUR NOT USING IT RIGHT

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry

Okay Donut go back to your shitty little EI6 and I use Firefox like all the cool people do
"DUMBASS!" "I'd hit it" "Bear-sona~!" "Critical hits to the nads!" "What you're really asking is... "Will you please beat the **** out of me, Kanji?" "...I Gotta pee." ''Everydays great at your Junes~'' "You calling me a loser?"

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
You know, I've never actually wanted anyone to get a virus for using IE 6 before, but I now want Donut to get a virus for using IE 6.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!

The time of man is at an end~
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Re: Yu
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 01:56:30 AM »
Seriously, use something else other than IE6 because I do NOT want to support that shithole anymore.

IE6 is why web developers wish to kill themselves.  And why Flash is now fucking everywhere.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
He's using Firefox, but he constantly blames it for various things.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 01:58:13 AM »
PS I've never had encoding problems with FF since it was last called Firebird.

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Dragoshi

And now you know why it is one of my sacred missions in life to bring annihilation down upon all Yukkuri-kind. :x

Gpop

Not scary. What the hell were you trying to accomplish here?

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2009, 02:04:54 AM »
I may just institute a site change and block IE6 or stick a hugely annoying picture that blocks half the site when viewing and says "Everytime you load this site with IE6 a yukkuri is born."

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
Well, that'd get Donut to stop using Firefox, but the problem is now is that he apparently hates it, and...well, that "firefox sucks" topic he made should explain everything.

And then I told him to use another browser, like Chrome, IE 8, or Opera, but he doesn't bother to.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
Do that and I'll have to find a way to install it, TSO. =(
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Dragoshi

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2009, 02:10:08 AM »
I may just institute a site change and block IE6 or stick a hugely annoying picture that blocks half the site when viewing and says "Everytime you load this site with IE6 a yukkuri is born."

Yeah and then you'd have people switching to IE6 just to intentionally cause Yukkuri births. Think a little harder about that, man. :x

nintendonut888

Peoples, I cannot fathom why a menu bar refusing to open when highlighted is MY fault. >_> Also, as of tomorrow I will be using a brand new computer, one which won't even HAVE IE6. ARE YOU HAPPY?!
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

C27

• Byronic Commando
  • Tactical danmaku operator
Not scary. What the hell were you trying to accomplish here?

Not a discussion on web browsers, that's for sure.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
Peoples, I cannot fathom why a menu bar refusing to open when highlighted is MY fault. >_> Also, as of tomorrow I will be using a brand new computer, one which won't even HAVE IE6. ARE YOU HAPPY?!
Protip:Left Click

nintendonut888

Protip:Left Click

Doesn't work. Do you think I'm THAT incompetent? :V All that happens is a small square box appears in the upper right of the menu bar. Before you say anything, nothing happens if I click inside this box.

Letty Whiterock

Tenbatsu! Myon Rabbie

• I cannot and will not learn.
  • Letty is sick of my shit.
Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̟̠̝̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍Y̿͗͂ͩ̅ͪ҉̸̢̭̹̞͍͇͓̘̟̦̭̖͔̕u̢̞̪̍̆̊̉̐ͤ͒ͫ̓̑̑̆͒̍

Dragoshi

You know. If we're going to speak gibberish. then, uh. Fuck it. HERE!

D(??E8???t?2?0K????O?6?M+????:?1??J????^???<p??????}r????sd<??%9?X?{uG?c-??.?<?zcC???????t???????{??+???U81?i{????&?d+?pz??^6?S??\y*?g8????????B<)?????Lv??]f?<Uy??)?2?B??Q?\?=???,???:J?(T??p??h?v?g?1???P?%?%??5W???(?g??|x|???;q????X??I?y???i?x???]s??O?X????~??z?:0(k?C?qx:??@??.?Be????9??????J??????b?x?h&,?????Yk??({????8?????"&C?/??Bc???? ???a

Take that in your pipe and smoke it!

Pako

• Forum pessimist, chatbox optimist
Je denk das ten tema a de besten themat en histoire. FEIT!

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
ㅗㅜㅗㅗㅇ뤄ㅏㅜ ㅇ류ㅠㅕㅑㅜ푸ㅠ도휴ㄹ옹륰놂노ㅓㅇㅋㅇ허? This is gibberish
"DUMBASS!" "I'd hit it" "Bear-sona~!" "Critical hits to the nads!" "What you're really asking is... "Will you please beat the **** out of me, Kanji?" "...I Gotta pee." ''Everydays great at your Junes~'' "You calling me a loser?"

Pako

• Forum pessimist, chatbox optimist
ㅗㅜㅗㅗㅇ뤄ㅏㅜ ㅇ류ㅠㅕㅑㅜ푸ㅠ도휴ㄹ옹륰놂노ㅓㅇㅋㅇ허? This is gibberish

I know I am just mixing some languages thogether.

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Moerin

Fryd ru cyet dra d'ehk fedr dra drnaa puhla, tu hud sattma fedr drehkc oui tuh'd ihtancdyht...

Whee~

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Tenbatsu! Myon Rabbie

Silly Asian People with their Asian Language

Moerin

Br'hkmie skmf'hyvr Ldrimri N'moar fkyr'hykm vrdykh.

More relevant this time, I guess~

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Tenbatsu! Myon Rabbie

����꡼�����?���򤷤Ƥ��ޤ���
���Ĥδ֤ˤ�����ʤ˴֤���Ƥ��ޤ��ޤ������;;;;
���ߤޤ����̤�˻�����?��Ȥ�����ʤ���
���Ȥʤ��ܡ��?Ȥ��Ƥ��Ȥ�����
�ϥ�ݥ���1���鸫�֤��Ƥ����Ȥ�������
���祸�������ɤ��֤��Ƥ��Ȥ������ġ�

�����Ƥ�̵��̵��̵��̵�̡�
�Ĥ��Ǥ������ʤΤǥ����?����

��礬���о�Ǥ���