Author Topic: (not sure if it belongs here) MCM London Masquerades?  (Read 2506 times)

(not sure if it belongs here) MCM London Masquerades?
« on: March 25, 2011, 09:50:43 PM »
Just wondering if anybody's going to the MCM expo in the ExCeL, London, at any point, and planning to enter the masquerades in Touhou cosplay?
Because I'm planning on getting a Kaguya, Aya, Reimu, Patchouli, Yukari, Suika or Mystia cosplay and go into the masquerade at some point... (I don't have a cosplay yet though...  :V which is why it's "or", lol) but I'm quite shy and don't want to go on my own xD I'll probably have oneof my friends from London enter too, but I was wondering if anyone else was interested? Especially if we decide to do a Yukari & Chen cosplay, we could do with a Ran and Reimu or Suika  :D If anyone is interested, I could make a new post when I and my friend get our cosplays and set a date for one of the four expos (but anyone wanting in will have to buy a ticket in advance, since they sell like hotcakes in the two monoths coming up to expo).

(also, if this thread doesn't belong here, feel free to lock the thread :V I'm still new here and have very poor judgment  :ohdear: obviously wouldn't make a good Yama, lmao!)

in the end, a friend was all that was needed.

Re: (not sure if it belongs here) MCM London Masquerades?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 09:55:03 PM »
(also, if this thread doesn't belong here, feel free to lock the thread :V I'm still new here and have very poor judgment  :ohdear: obviously wouldn't make a good Yama, lmao!)

Nah, just gonna stick it in the right forum. Con/expo discussions usually take place in Renko and Maribel's, which is where this topic is now.

Re: (not sure if it belongs here) MCM London Masquerades?
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 10:46:44 PM »
Nah, just gonna stick it in the right forum. Con/expo discussions usually take place in Renko and Maribel's, which is where this topic is now.
okay, thank you ^^; sorry for any trouble caused  :derp: derp.

in the end, a friend was all that was needed.