Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 1st - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye  (Read 169588 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 1st - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye
« Reply #750 on: November 29, 2010, 11:09:36 AM »
>Rein: "You are seriously challenging my conceptions of you, you know."
>Not Sorghum: "Regardless, it is idle boasting and splitting hairs, very very few things are truly outside the cycle, and I doubt any of them are quite so foolhardy. Let's talk in more practical terms. If it is from elsewhere, how did it extend its influence here?"
>Big Yulmon Range: "I...intend to try. But so many of the things she said, they just couldn't have been her. Even Reimu said it... Did she say where she was going?

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #751 on: November 29, 2010, 11:45:23 AM »
>Rein: "You are seriously challenging my conceptions of you, you know."
>She smirks and says "It certainly helps to know ten thousand things, but I don't care enough to know everything."

>Not Sorghum: "Regardless, it is idle boasting and splitting hairs, very very few things are truly outside the cycle, and I doubt any of them are quite so foolhardy. Let's talk in more practical terms. If it is from elsewhere, how did it extend its influence here?"
>"I flew here. It took too long."
>"Things from another world are probably very unpredictable...But considering the glass platform, perhaps it moved here."

>Big Yulmon Range: "I...intend to try. But so many of the things she said, they just couldn't have been her. Even Reimu said it... Did she say where she was going?
>"You'd be surprised how well people keep some emotions and personalities secret. And she didn't say where she was going, just that she was going to continue wandering Gensokyo."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #752 on: November 29, 2010, 05:19:59 PM »
>Reinnosuke: "I think this is the most disappointing day I've had in ages..."
>Not Bamboo: "So you think it is physically here, and not just projecting an attack from home? Hmm. I was hoping you could suggest a way to deflect it, but I suppose if it is not getting through the borders, it is likely outside of your specialty.
>Yuyuhorn Mountains: "Do...do you think she really would hide all that, then? She's always been so straightforward, so it seemed..."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #753 on: November 30, 2010, 01:46:27 AM »
>Reinnosuke: "I think this is the most disappointing day I've had in ages..."
>Yukari chuckles in response.

>Not Bamboo: "So you think it is physically here, and not just projecting an attack from home? Hmm. I was hoping you could suggest a way to deflect it, but I suppose if it is not getting through the borders, it is likely outside of your specialty.
>"Or the glass platform is a red herring. There are a lot of possibilities. Heck, maybe the alien is the glass platform. But if it's not lying about being from another world, it probably came here."
>"And I don't know if my border powers would be able to work very well against an enemy we hardly know about."

>Yuyuhorn Mountains: "Do...do you think she really would hide all that, then? She's always been so straightforward, so it seemed..."
>"Yes, I believe she could and would hide them. Not that the Youmu you knew was a lie."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #754 on: November 30, 2010, 01:54:44 AM »
>Not Hay: "Even without such, I presume you've had to deal with mental attacks before. Is there something you do to deal with them?"
>Yuyuwelder Range: "Those two statements seem to be at odds with each other..."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #755 on: November 30, 2010, 02:43:55 AM »
>Not Hay: "Even without such, I presume you've had to deal with mental attacks before. Is there something you do to deal with them?"
>"...And why would you expect my psyche to be invaded previously?"

>Yuyuwelder Range: "Those two statements seem to be at odds with each other..."
>"Correction; the Youmu you knew was not a total lie. She had...hidden depths."
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 02:45:31 AM by Death Dragerion Blitzer »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #756 on: November 30, 2010, 02:53:30 AM »
>Not Sugarcane: "Probability. You are rather renowned for your capabilities and have been here for quite a long time. It is only natural that others would try to take you down to prove themselves. And it is a rather obvious vector of attack when actual skill and ability would not suffice."
>Byuyum Martin Mountains: "I see... Um, did she ask anything of you?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #757 on: November 30, 2010, 04:09:30 AM »
>Not Sugarcane: "Probability. You are rather renowned for your capabilities and have been here for quite a long time. It is only natural that others would try to take you down to prove themselves. And it is a rather obvious vector of attack when actual skill and ability would not suffice."
>"Well, when it does happen, I do indescribable but not necessarily horrible things to them, not use a mental barrier. I don't think my way would work with you."

>Byuyum Martin Mountains: "I see... Um, did she ask anything of you?"
>"No, not at all. She just wanted to talk about her life. And partly, mine."

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #758 on: November 30, 2010, 04:23:00 AM »
>Reptile Regulator: "Would you have some way to find people that try to mess with your head so you can do such lovely things, or am I going to be disappointed again?"
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #759 on: November 30, 2010, 04:29:49 AM »
>Not cannabis: "Ah, I assume that any such attacks have not been especially successful, then?"
>Cayuyu Range: "I see. I was wondering if she was trying to convince you to join her."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #760 on: November 30, 2010, 05:50:02 AM »
>Reptile Regulator: "Would you have some way to find people that try to mess with your head so you can do such lovely things, or am I going to be disappointed again?"
>"No, I usually do it right then, right there. People who have tried are surprised."

>Not cannabis: "Ah, I assume that any such attacks have not been especially successful, then?"
>"Nope." She smiles.

>Cayuyu Range: "I see. I was wondering if she was trying to convince you to join her."
>"Youmu didn't even try to convince me."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #761 on: November 30, 2010, 08:05:21 AM »
>Not grain: "How do you find these attackers?"
>Cayuyu range: "That's good. Did her story strike a chord with you?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #762 on: November 30, 2010, 08:17:07 PM »
>ReiRei: "So you've seriously never had anyone try to mess with your head without being in plain sight?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #763 on: December 01, 2010, 12:47:01 AM »
>ReiRei: "So you've seriously never had anyone try to mess with your head without being in plain sight?"
>"Close enough."

>Not grain: "How do you find these attackers?"
>"Usually, I can track the influence, gap myself to whever they're operating from, and do the aforementioned indescribable but not necessarily horrible things."

>Cayuyu range: "That's good. Did her story strike a chord with you?"
>"I sympathize with Youmu."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #764 on: December 01, 2010, 04:44:29 AM »
>Not Corn: "Do you think you could try to track down the one assaulting me?"
>Chilyuyutin Ranges: Just nod, don't say anything. Dammit.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #765 on: December 01, 2010, 08:28:15 AM »
>Rocky Yuyukons: If Ran would be as angry with Yukari as Youmu was with us... would it be better to talk to her or Yukari first? Especially with what Reisen said about driving the two apart...

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #766 on: December 02, 2010, 12:54:30 AM »
>Not Corn: "Do you think you could try to track down the one assaulting me?"
>"Hmm...perhaps I can find the culprit more succesfully than your attempt..."

>Chilyuyutin Ranges: Just nod, don't say anything. Dammit.
>You nod silently.

>Rocky Yuyukons: If Ran would be as angry with Yukari as Youmu was with us... would it be better to talk to her or Yukari first? Especially with what Reisen said about driving the two apart...
>Talk to Ran first. Definitely.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #767 on: December 02, 2010, 05:15:04 AM »
>Not Hay: "Please, then. If there anything you'll need me to do to prepare?"
>Yuyugach Mountains: "If, if I may. Do you have, ah, similar complaints about Yukari?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #768 on: December 02, 2010, 05:30:09 AM »
>Not Hay: "Please, then. If there anything you'll need me to do to prepare?"
>"No, I don't think so."

>Yuyugach Mountains: "If, if I may. Do you have, ah, similar complaints about Yukari?"
>"I really don't feel like choosing my words carefully to convince you I don't have something against Yukari, so I'll say yes, yes I do."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #769 on: December 02, 2010, 06:03:10 AM »
>Not Millable: "Very well then. If you would, I would be much obliged."
>Yuyuwater Mountains: "I...I hope you'll be less...exaggerated about it than Youmu was."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #770 on: December 02, 2010, 06:32:17 AM »
>Not Millable: "Very well then. If you would, I would be much obliged."
>Sirs, when are you going to give the Yama nicknames not related to grains? ...Shikieiki, carry on, nothing to hear here."
>"This will take a few seconds...tch. I'm afraid the influence is very vague. It seems to be coming from a range from there-" She points an arm to the northwest, then sweeps her arm until it's pointing south. "-to there. As for its altitude, I can only say it isn't very low."

>Yuyuwater Mountains: "I...I hope you'll be less...exaggerated about it than Youmu was."
>"Okay then. I will not exaggerate any of Yukari's faults. Oh, and I don't plan to settle this right now. I'm waiting for the right time."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #771 on: December 02, 2010, 06:45:23 AM »
>Not Sorghum: "Well, that is something, at least. Can you tell me else about it; how it's doing this, any ways to stop it? It has threatened to target someone else soon."
>Cariyuyu Mountains: "Good. And, I understand. Um...does she know you don't enjoy those sorts of things?"
>Shift uncomfortably
>"I...can only imagine it was something like with me, where she really does care, and thought you liked it as well..."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #772 on: December 02, 2010, 06:50:40 AM »
>Not Sorghum: "Well, that is something, at least. Can you tell me else about it; how it's doing this, any ways to stop it? It has threatened to target someone else soon."
>"Neither. I suppose I will have to enter one of your dreams and handle it myself. And who is its next target?"

>Cariyuyu Mountains: "Good. And, I understand. Um...does she know you don't enjoy those sorts of things?"
>Shift uncomfortably
>"I...can only imagine it was something like with me, where she really does care, and thought you liked it as well..."
>"The things I don't like about Yukari do not include molestation."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #773 on: December 02, 2010, 07:19:58 AM »
>Not Cattail: "It named Koishi, but taking it at its word is problematic."
>Yuyuvis Mountains: "...Oh. You rather led me on, then. Ahaha... Regardless, then."

>_

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #774 on: December 02, 2010, 07:29:51 AM »
>Not Cattail: "It named Koishi, but taking it at its word is problematic."
>"Well, Koishi might be a red herring for the real next target. But...do you know if it has anything against Koishi?"

>Yuyuvis Mountains: "...Oh. You rather led me on, then. Ahaha... Regardless, then."
>She chuckles. "All right then. Is there anything else you wanted to talk about?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #775 on: December 02, 2010, 07:39:16 AM »
>Mount Yuyurest: As far as we know, how likely is it that Yukari would take Ran's complaints to heart? How much would our endorsement or support in working it out help, probably?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #776 on: December 02, 2010, 07:43:35 AM »
>Ryegrass: "It claimed to disapprove of something she said, I think."
>DeYuyu Mountains: "Now I am curious, what does she do, exactly?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #777 on: December 02, 2010, 08:01:26 AM »
>Mount Yuyurest: As far as we know, how likely is it that Yukari would take Ran's complaints to heart? How much would our endorsement or support in working it out help, probably?
>Probably quite likely. Your support would help even more.

>Ryegrass: "It claimed to disapprove of something she said, I think."
>"Can I please have some details on this?"
>"That would be her calling Utsuho Reiuji a traitor to the Komeijis. Utsuho was only trying to do what she believed was right. Harsh..."

>DeYuyu Mountains: "Now I am curious, what does she do, exactly?"
>"...are you going to tell her immediately after I tell you?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #778 on: December 02, 2010, 08:13:19 AM »
>Definitely Deschampisa: "It has told me that Koishi has declared Utsuho a traitor to the Komeiji. Family, just now."
>Cunningyuyu Mountains: "Not unless you wished me to. I would be happy to help out, though; you're both too precious to me to see you at odds."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #779 on: December 02, 2010, 08:29:36 AM »
>Definitely Deschampisa: "It has told me that Koishi has declared Utsuho a traitor to the Komeiji. Family, just now."
>"Ah...perhaps you should ask them about that. Or were you already going to do so?"

>Cunningyuyu Mountains: "Not unless you wished me to. I would be happy to help out, though; you're both too precious to me to see you at odds."
>"I thought you only knew me as Yukari's shikigami."