Author Topic: Parsee Quest (Part 5)  (Read 69069 times)

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
Re: Parsee Quest (Part 5)
« Reply #810 on: March 06, 2011, 04:04:08 AM »
>"And doing that thing with the Red White. Hey, is that gonna wear off sometime? Because she's going to be really pissed about it."

> Yukari smirks and waves her hand dismissively.  "I'll handle that once things have cooled down."

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #811 on: March 06, 2011, 04:19:50 AM »
>"Okay. As long as it gets handled. Because I'll probably be the second person she goes after... Hey, speaking of which, you didn't do something like that to Cirno too, did you?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #812 on: March 06, 2011, 04:23:47 AM »
>"Okay. As long as it gets handled. Because I'll probably be the second person she goes after... Hey, speaking of which, you didn't do something like that to Cirno too, did you?"

> "That would be a problem, wouldn't it~"
> You ask her about Cirno.
> "I have more important things to worry about and pay attention to than an ice fairy."

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #813 on: March 06, 2011, 04:29:24 AM »
>"Okay. Just, she kind of has a similar thing, and it's kind of a problem from everybody. So I was wondering if maybe you did it to...I dunno, give the faeries someone to keep Lumia off their backs?"

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #814 on: March 06, 2011, 07:05:33 AM »
Okay, I'm going to go ahead and call it right now that Kikuri's trying to kill herself (which has been my suspicion for a while now).

>"So you can get someone into the moon. That's good, but the moon is Kikuri's turf, and if possible, I'd rather fight her somewhere else. So here's the real question: do you think you could take her out of the moon?"

Smok, destroyer of thoughts

• The dangers of combing Ran and Mokou fanboyism
« Reply #815 on: March 06, 2011, 09:17:32 AM »
>"Oh, and the black-white... Marisa, is dead..."
>another question "If Kikuri would break her moon shell, would she die?"

Mokou Fan

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #816 on: March 06, 2011, 10:35:32 AM »
>"Okay. Just, she kind of has a similar thing, and it's kind of a problem from everybody. So I was wondering if maybe you did it to...I dunno, give the faeries someone to keep Lumia off their backs?"

> "Lumia is running around again?"  Yukari frowns.

>"So you can get someone into the moon. That's good, but the moon is Kikuri's turf, and if possible, I'd rather fight her somewhere else. So here's the real question: do you think you could take her out of the moon?"

> "The shell's tough, but it could be done."

>"Oh, and the black-white... Marisa, is dead..."
>another question "If Kikuri would break her moon shell, would she die?"

> "Huh..."  Yukari frowns again when you tell her what happened to Marisa.
> You ask Yukari what would happen if Kikuri's moon shell was broken.
> "Maybe, maybe not."

> _

« Reply #817 on: March 06, 2011, 11:09:00 AM »
Was it necessary to tell her about Cirno or Marisa?

> "Okay, so you can try to take Kikuri out of that moon? That's good. Hm... wait, what would happen to that giant rock, then, if she ain't in there? Would it come crashing down or something?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #818 on: March 06, 2011, 11:19:43 AM »
> "Okay, so you can try to take Kikuri out of that moon? That's good. Hm... wait, what would happen to that giant rock, then, if she ain't in there? Would it come crashing down or something?"

> "It would probably shatter as it fell."

> _

« Reply #819 on: March 06, 2011, 11:22:08 AM »
> "Hopefully it wouldn't fall on top of someone I liked... Yasaka I wouldn't mind so much, but if it dropped on Ran's or Cirno's or Mokou's head..."
> "Can ya do it from here? Or will you need to get outta here to do that? Heck, can you even leave this place?"

Whatthe

• Formerly known as "Only somewhat distracted"
  • Still distracted
« Reply #820 on: March 06, 2011, 11:31:25 AM »
> "How much do you think would it shatter?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #821 on: March 06, 2011, 11:41:01 AM »
> "Hopefully it wouldn't fall on top of someone I liked... Yasaka I wouldn't mind so much, but if it dropped on Ran's or Cirno's or Mokou's head..."
> "Can ya do it from here? Or will you need to get outta here to do that? Heck, can you even leave this place?"

> "That would be bad..."
> "I can go wherever I want, of course I'd be able to do it from here."

> "How much do you think would it shatter?"

> "Hmmm~"  Yukari pauses.  "Into thousands of tiny little pieces."

> _

« Reply #822 on: March 06, 2011, 11:45:13 AM »
> "Oh, well, that's not so bad. I think. Depending on what you call 'tiny little'."
> "So, if we get Kikuri out of her shell, what can she do? Can she still drain mana, or shot giant lasers, or what? If we need to knock her head into a wall a few times to get her to cut her shit out, it might be good to know how many people I might need to bring."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #823 on: March 06, 2011, 12:08:03 PM »
> "Oh, well, that's not so bad. I think. Depending on what you call 'tiny little'."
> "So, if we get Kikuri out of her shell, what can she do? Can she still drain mana, or shot giant lasers, or what? If we need to knock her head into a wall a few times to get her to cut her shit out, it might be good to know how many people I might need to bring."

> "I imagine she'd still be very powerful."

> _

« Reply #824 on: March 06, 2011, 12:16:35 PM »
> "All right then. So, if I go and round up some people who can help me out, you can definitely break Kikuri outta the moon, right? Without us needing to wake you up again?"

« Reply #825 on: March 06, 2011, 12:21:26 PM »
So, list of people we can get help from: Konngara's a given, Yuugi's also a given, provided that she can break off from dealing with the problems underground, and Cirno's already okay with it. Ran seems like she'd help, and I can't imagine Mokou would be adverse to helping as well. We might be able to get Patchouli to help out, especially if we have people shielding her (her major problem against Lumia was that Lumia kept ganking her). Kanako would be awesome to have on our side, but her terrible relationship with Parsee as well as her pretty explicit desire to take out Kikuri makes her an unlikely ally, and Utsuho's pretty much on her side.

Those are the only people thus far that Parsee's seen have the power to be any good against Kikuri: it doesn't stop those people from dragging in others (if we pull off a miracle and get Kanako to help us, Momiji might be drawn in, for instance).

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #826 on: March 06, 2011, 12:23:03 PM »
> "All right then. So, if I go and round up some people who can help me out, you can definitely break Kikuri outta the moon, right? Without us needing to wake you up again?"

> "I can do it in my sleep."

> _

« Reply #827 on: March 06, 2011, 12:24:51 PM »
> "... Woah, wait, literally?"
> So, looks like she's on board with this. She seems a bit shady, but if Ran trusts her...
> "So, how do we get in touch with you when we're ready? Just hop on back in here?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #828 on: March 06, 2011, 12:38:02 PM »
> "... Woah, wait, literally?"
> So, looks like she's on board with this. She seems a bit shady, but if Ran trusts her...
> "So, how do we get in touch with you when we're ready? Just hop on back in here?"

> "Yes."
> Wow, that's really shady.
> "Yes, just come back and let me know."

> _

« Reply #829 on: March 06, 2011, 03:15:43 PM »
I wouldn't ask Kanako for help, precisely because we hate her. But maybe we should wait a little for Yuuka and Alice to come back?
Unless we're in a hurry, then team Yuugi, Konngara, Cirno, Mokou, Ran, Patchouli and us sounds fine. What do you think, Sect?

Mokou Fan

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #830 on: March 06, 2011, 04:10:34 PM »
I got the idea that Alice and Yuuka would probably be gone for quite some time, so unless I'm mistaken, we probably shouldn't wait for them. And although I'm not sure about Kanako, I think we could probably get Utsuho to help (our way, meaning beat Kikuri but don't kill her). If we can't, though, then there's certainly nothing wrong with that team.

« Reply #831 on: March 06, 2011, 05:16:51 PM »
Yeah, I got the impression that Alice and Yuuka are pretty much out of our reach for the time being. Plus, I'd rather not have them part of the team: Alice's too close to Marisa to be counted on to leave Kikuri alive, and Yuuka's... Yuuka.

> Add the unread papers to our inventory, so we don't forget about them.
> "Okay, cool. So, uh... I guess we're gonna go on our way? Not 'less you wanna stay for a bit, Ran."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #832 on: March 06, 2011, 06:21:15 PM »
> Add the unread papers to our inventory, so we don't forget about them.
> "Okay, cool. So, uh... I guess we're gonna go on our way? Not 'less you wanna stay for a bit, Ran."

> Added: x2 unread papers
> "I don't mind staying a little longer," Ran says.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #833 on: March 06, 2011, 08:01:48 PM »
Would Parsee recruit that many people? Not much glory to be had for yourself when you've got oni and such doing all the heavy lifting for you.

>"So, how is the border doing? Pretty good, if you're willing to step out for a moment?"

« Reply #834 on: March 06, 2011, 08:30:24 PM »
Well, we should AT LEAST take Konngara, Yuugi and Mokou.

Mokou Fan

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #835 on: March 06, 2011, 08:30:48 PM »
>"So, how is the border doing? Pretty good, if you're willing to step out for a moment?"

> "It's doing fine.  The Outside World has no idea what's happening here; Kikuri doesn't show up in the sky out there."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #836 on: March 06, 2011, 08:42:31 PM »
>"So, is it as bad as you thought it was going to be? It seems like you have everything well in hand, did you have to break contract with Ran after all?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #837 on: March 06, 2011, 08:45:10 PM »
>"So, is it as bad as you thought it was going to be? It seems like you have everything well in hand, did you have to break contract with Ran after all?"

> "Yes and no.  I had to break the contract with Ran so I could completely focus my power on the Border."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #838 on: March 06, 2011, 08:50:23 PM »
>"Heh. I guess you just make it look easy, then. Oh, don't worry about Lumia. Me and Ran knocked the crap outta her, and Patchouli put some seals on her. Trying to figure out what to do with that mess at the moment. She caused a lot of problems in the meantime, though. Lotta faeries probably aren't coming back..."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #839 on: March 06, 2011, 09:00:00 PM »
>"Heh. I guess you just make it look easy, then. Oh, don't worry about Lumia. Me and Ran knocked the crap outta her, and Patchouli put some seals on her. Trying to figure out what to do with that mess at the moment. She caused a lot of problems in the meantime, though. Lotta faeries probably aren't coming back..."

> Yukari listens quietly, and then a gap opens next to her.  She leans into it for a few moments.
> "Oh, I see her, she's not going to be going anywhere for a while...oh?  YuugenMagan is there, too.  I thought she was blown to pieces."

> _