Author Topic: Parsee Quest (Part 5)  (Read 69060 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Parsee Quest (Part 5)
« Reply #420 on: March 01, 2011, 10:44:23 PM »
>"You sure are running a whole lot for some unholy terror! Lumia? More like Losermia!"

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #421 on: March 01, 2011, 10:46:07 PM »
>Groan internally from how horrible that pun was.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #422 on: March 01, 2011, 10:48:33 PM »
>"You sure are running a whole lot for some unholy terror! Lumia? More like Losermia!"

>Groan internally from how horrible that pun was.

> You've been making a lot of horrible puns for a while now.
> Lumia's response is to shoot a dense shower of bullets at you.  There's no pattern or anything, just bullets everywhere, burning bright white.
> Patchy immediately opens her folder and summons a barrier, but it's shattered to pieces.  She flits inbetween the bullets while muttering under her breath at top speed.

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #423 on: March 01, 2011, 10:51:24 PM »
>Hover and move to spots where the bullets are less dense and try to move between them; if not getting hit permits, also fire at where they are coming from.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #424 on: March 01, 2011, 11:02:09 PM »
>Hover and move to spots where the bullets are less dense and try to move between them; if not getting hit permits, also fire at where they are coming from.

> You try moving to spots where bullets are less dense.  It takes everything you have not to get hit, so trying to shoot something yourself is out of the question.
> Patchy has managed to summon a barrier the size of her folder, and is holding it over her head and letting the bullets bounce off it.

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #425 on: March 01, 2011, 11:06:04 PM »
>Can we get a bead on where she is?
>If so, the moment the storm lets up enough, declare Green-Eyed Jealousy on her.

Whatthe

• Formerly known as "Only somewhat distracted"
  • Still distracted
« Reply #426 on: March 01, 2011, 11:09:39 PM »
All right, I just got here, and I need to say something about GYMO's plan.
Okay. We may not be trying to destroy Kikuri, but we're going to need a lot of power to defeat her. That's why we're gathering people, right? We've got KOnngara right now, and Yuugi will most likely assist, as well. If we can get to Suika, she'll probably also assist. And Lumia would be another powerful ally, although as discussed earlier, she's likely to betray us once the battle is over. But with everyone else, we can deal with her; in fact, it may be best to have her go in first, then come in with everyone else once either she or Kikuri goes down. I'd think it's more likely that Lumia will go down firrst, at which point we come in and finish the battle with Kikuri. If Lumia wins, we charge in and take her down before she can kill Kikuri (of course, that assumes she's willing to help at all. If she's not, we'll just take her down right now).

As for Cirno and the other fairies, well, Cirno's gotten pretty strong, right? So she'd be another good ally. The other fairies wouldn't be there to fight. Konngara said that Kikuri can use the moon to attack, right? And we're going to have to go inside it to get to her, right? And even if not, we'll at least have to be on it. That's why I asked about Yukari gapping her away from the moon, but if that doesn't work, that's where the fairies come in. Being with Konngara may keep us safe during the approach, but once we get there, we'll have to worry about attack from all sides. The fairies would assume a spherical formation around everyone else; they're expendable (and they resurrect), and would be there basically as meat shields (although we probably wouldn't want to tell them that part; we'd just say that's the formation we want, and tell them to enclose the rest of us and Kikuri and fire at Kikuri whenever they have a shot; sure, friendly fire is likely, but they're fairies. It wouldn't do much). Kind of mean, I know, but the fairies'll come back, and I'm thinking we'll need every edge we can get against Kikuri.
Both Kikuri and Lumia can perma-kill fairies, so we shouldn't use fairies as meat shields for this.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #427 on: March 01, 2011, 11:14:29 PM »
I don't remember that having been established.

>Can Lumia and Kikuri permanently kill fairies?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #428 on: March 01, 2011, 11:15:43 PM »
Yeah, I was gonna comment on that, and forgot. And, we know Lumia can, look at the maids. Kikuri probably can given mana draining.

As for gathering up an army, does Parsee really want that many people stealing her glory?

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #429 on: March 01, 2011, 11:17:13 PM »
Success, and therefore survival, is preferable. Besides, we'll be the leader; we'll get plenty of glory.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #430 on: March 01, 2011, 11:21:49 PM »
>Can we get a bead on where she is?
>If so, the moment the storm lets up enough, declare Green-Eyed Jealousy on her.

> You think she's across from you, and higher up.
> Patchy gets knocked back by the bullets, and it's at this time they start to let up.  You use the opportunity to cast Green-Eyed Monster.  The bullets cut through the darkness like scissors on paper, but then you see them veer around, almost clip your arm, and head straight for Patchy.
> They're not following Patchy, though; Lumia has tackled Patchy to the ground and gets her in a headlock.

>Can Lumia and Kikuri permanently kill fairies?

> Yes.

> _

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #431 on: March 01, 2011, 11:24:32 PM »
Okay, scratch the meat-shield idea then. Cirno's probably strong enough to help in the fight, but we can forget about bringing other fairies.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #432 on: March 01, 2011, 11:27:18 PM »
>Do we feel Patchy is in danger of being shot or being used as a meat shield.
>It so cancel the card.
>If the card needs to be cancelled, it's time to dive into that fray!

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #433 on: March 01, 2011, 11:29:53 PM »
> If the card needs to be canceled and we still have the chair, use it against Lumia.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #434 on: March 01, 2011, 11:32:57 PM »
>Do we feel Patchy is in danger of being shot or being used as a meat shield.
>It so cancel the card.
>If the card needs to be cancelled, it's time to dive into that fray!

> You don't feel, you know.  You call the card off and jump at Lumia.
> Lumia grapples Patchy around the waist and kicks you in the stomach.  Patchy struggles and scratches at Lumia's arms.  Her folder has been knocked out of her reach.

> If the card needs to be canceled and we still have the chair, use it against Lumia.

> You still have the chair, so you take it out and try bludgeoning Lumia with it.  You almost hit Patchy in the process.  Lumia grabs one of the chairs legs and crushes it with her hand, hissing in annoyance, but she seems to have been thrown off balance a bit.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #435 on: March 01, 2011, 11:35:41 PM »
>Push the chair forward and get her more off balance.
>Then, if we can off balance her enough to get the opening, kick her in the groin.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #436 on: March 01, 2011, 11:42:38 PM »
>Push the chair forward and get her more off balance.
>Then, if we can off balance her enough to get the opening, kick her in the groin.

> You push Lumia back with the chair.  She somehow manages to stay standing, but only because she's using her head to keep the chair back.
> She's off balance enough, but Patchy's in the way.  It's a miracle you've been able to hit Lumia without causing Patchy grievous bodily harm at this point.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #437 on: March 01, 2011, 11:45:35 PM »
>Where is everyone at, and what limbs have they occupied at the moment?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #438 on: March 01, 2011, 11:52:12 PM »
>Where is everyone at, and what limbs have they occupied at the moment?

> Lumia is standing.  She has Patchy in a headlock with her right arm and has her left arm locked around her waist, so that Patchy is in front of her.  You are also standing; you have both hands on the chair and are pushing it into Lumia's head; Lumia is pushing back to keep from falling, and doing a pretty good job of it.  Patchy is being lifted a few inches above the ground by Lumia.
> Lumia starts to release more danmaku.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #439 on: March 01, 2011, 11:57:26 PM »
>Draw the chair away and smash it across Lumia's back.
>Let it go flying away to she tries to twist Patchouli in the way.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #440 on: March 02, 2011, 12:05:08 AM »
>Draw the chair away and smash it across Lumia's back.
>Let it go flying away to she tries to twist Patchouli in the way.

> You draw the chair away.  Lumia goes careening forward, and you smash the chair across Lumia's back.  It shatters upon impact.  Lumia twists around too late, but Patchy takes the brunt of the wooden shards, anyway.
> When Lumia hits the floor, she sinks into it, taking Patchy with her.  She reappears on top of a bookshelf with Patchy under one arm like a sack of flour.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #441 on: March 02, 2011, 12:09:18 AM »
>"Oh look at the big tough youkai, wrestling the cripple girl. What's next? Gonna challenge a worm to a footrace?"
>Keep a chair leg in hand.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #442 on: March 02, 2011, 12:39:02 AM »
>"Oh look at the big tough youkai, wrestling the cripple girl. What's next? Gonna challenge a worm to a footrace?"
>Keep a chair leg in hand.

> Lumia grins, and you see rows of sharp, pointy teeth.
> "Just picking off the stragglers."  She throws her hand out, as if holding a spellcard, and two lazers start closing in on you from the right and left.
> "I wonder what you'd taste like?  Limes?"  She fires another arc of bullets.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #443 on: March 02, 2011, 12:47:57 AM »
>"Come on and find out!"
>Fly toward her; and over or between the bullets.
>If we can get a good shot without feeling we're going to hit Patchouli, shoot at Lumia on the way.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #444 on: March 02, 2011, 01:16:40 AM »
>"Come on and find out!"
>Fly toward her; and over or between the bullets.
>If we can get a good shot without feeling we're going to hit Patchouli, shoot at Lumia on the way.

> "You don't need to tell me!"
> You and Lumia fly at each other.  You shoot Lumia point blank in the face with a cluster of bullets.  This throws her off completely, and she loses her balance midair and rams into you.  This takes both of you down, and the lazers collide and explode into sparks.
> Patchy, who is still being held by Lumia, starts to wheeze and fumbles around in her dress pockets.  Lumia tosses her aside and pins you to the floor by your wrists.
> "So, limes?"  She's grinning again.

> _

« Reply #445 on: March 02, 2011, 01:19:14 AM »
> Scream and knee at her.
> If she's close enough, headbutt!

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #446 on: March 02, 2011, 01:30:54 AM »
> Scream and knee at her.
> If she's close enough, headbutt!

> You scream and knee her in the stomach, then headbutt her in the face.  Lumia groans and sniffs to keep blood from leaking out of her nose, but she doesn't loosen her grip on you.
> You hear Patchy hand slapping the floor until you hear something sliding.  She's still wheezing, but not as much now.

> _

« Reply #447 on: March 02, 2011, 01:33:57 AM »
> Wrap our legs around her chest to keep her from biting us. Then, try to gain control by rolling on top of her.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #448 on: March 02, 2011, 01:39:39 AM »
> Wrap our legs around her chest to keep her from biting us. Then, try to gain control by rolling on top of her.

> You try wrapping your legs around her chest and rolling on top of her.  This proves to be difficult: Lumia has a very strong grip, and is taller and heavier than you.  You end up struggling for a few minutes before finally catching her off balance and rolling her on her back.
> Lumia still has your wrists, though.  Even when you're on top of her she's still grinning and holding your arms away from her, leaving you completely exposed.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #449 on: March 02, 2011, 01:42:02 AM »
>"Let's see what you taste like!"
>Bite the piss out of her nose!