Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34  (Read 215410 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #810 on: July 10, 2017, 04:38:20 AM »
//Your objection will be taken under advisement.

//Raf's probably in bed. No idea about Tashi, he's normally around at this time but hasn't been online in over an hour.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #811 on: July 10, 2017, 06:04:32 AM »
//I'm not actually going to do it without in-game permission.

HamiDai:

> "I'm sure we can think of something. Can you try talking to Aya? Maybe try telling her that she's not stuck inside you forever? That might make her less unhappy. She might even enjoy it."
> Lift the bed and stuff it into Hatate's chest.

---

Myon:

> Continue listening to Youmu's thoughts.
> "Why not?"
> Hatate looks into her cleavage.
> "Aya. You're not stuck in there forever, okay?" Hatate looks up to you trying to lift the bed. "...Um..."

> "Just... don't bother the tree, please." Yuyuko-sama might get upset if she did something like that...
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #812 on: July 10, 2017, 06:07:47 AM »
MiniHami:

> Did we hear Hatate just now?
> Can we hear Aya?

HamiDai:

> Stop trying to lift.
> "Hmm...oh wait, I know. Can you face the bed and lean forward, and I'll just push the bed into you? That should work. Also, let me know what she says."
> If Hatate does as instructed, try pushing the bed into her chest instead.

---

Myon:

> Continue omni-observing Lyrica's bedroom.
> "What if Yuyuko-sama gave us permission? Would it be okay then?"
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 06:10:36 AM by Kilgamayan »

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #813 on: July 10, 2017, 06:46:25 AM »
DollDai:
>Pet the doll.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #814 on: July 10, 2017, 07:06:21 AM »
MiniHami:

> Did we hear Hatate just now?
> Can we hear Aya?

HamiDai:

> Stop trying to lift.
> "Hmm...oh wait, I know. Can you face the bed and lean forward, and I'll just push the bed into you? That should work. Also, let me know what she says."
> If Hatate does as instructed, try pushing the bed into her chest instead.

---

Myon:

> Continue omni-observing Lyrica's bedroom.
> "What if Yuyuko-sama gave us permission? Would it be okay then?"
> Yes.
> No, you don't think so.

> You stop.
> "Okay." Hatate complies.
> You try to push it...
> ...
> The whole thing slips inside... Hatate's chest grows past the size of the bed.
> Hatate winces.

> Lyrica stands up, heading out of the room.
> "I-I... It wouldn't..."
DollDai:
>Pet the doll.

> You pet the doll.
> It doesn't respond.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #815 on: July 10, 2017, 07:27:59 AM »
DollDai:
>Prepare a divine act to "re-wire" the doll to seek out the one who sent it and deliver the note.
>Assess cost, but do not cast yet. This is merely to see if its both possible and within reasonable cost.

>While we do this, erase the "-Other Daiyousei" part of the note (Or cross it out) and add this to the end:
>However, I think this idea has a lot of potential in your world, and I'm happy that you found a peaceful solution. But it seems it's worked a little too well. It reminds me of something similar that happened the last time I was over there. I casted a precautionary miracle when I was trying to help stop the fighting, but ended up having to quickly undo it because it affected the targets' counterparts over here somehow.

Also I'm sorry I had to send the same doll back rather than ask Alice to make one, but it's urgent. I hope you can understand

>Read the entire note as currently written. (Combine the first part with the additions so the full note is available for quick reference.)

--------------------------------------------
//Might go to bed after this is parsed assuming that we don't have an all-night quest-fest like yesterday lol and assuming that nobody posts anything for me to parse in my own games. *stabbed*

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #816 on: July 10, 2017, 07:48:38 AM »
DollDai:
>Prepare a divine act to "re-wire" the doll to seek out the one who sent it and deliver the note.
>Assess cost, but do not cast yet. This is merely to see if its both possible and within reasonable cost.

>While we do this, erase the "-Other Daiyousei" part of the note (Or cross it out) and add this to the end:
>However, I think this idea has a lot of potential in your world, and I'm happy that you found a peaceful solution. But it seems it's worked a little too well. It reminds me of something similar that happened the last time I was over there. I casted a precautionary miracle when I was trying to help stop the fighting, but ended up having to quickly undo it because it affected the targets' counterparts over here somehow.

Also I'm sorry I had to send the same doll back rather than ask Alice to make one, but it's urgent. I hope you can understand

>Read the entire note as currently written. (Combine the first part with the additions so the full note is available for quick reference.)

--------------------------------------------
//Might go to bed after this is parsed assuming that we don't have an all-night quest-fest like yesterday lol and assuming that nobody posts anything for me to parse in my own games. *stabbed*
> You prepare...
> Not possible.
//Please post all parts because some were countermanded...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #817 on: July 10, 2017, 07:58:14 AM »
//Please post all parts because some were countermanded...
//Raf's parts, which would involve overwriting the original note, were countermanded. I meant combine my original note with the additions I described.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #818 on: July 10, 2017, 08:06:12 AM »
//Still don't see the issues on my idea, but if that's all, then why not just add "but it's causing problems here" ? The way you wrote was rather cold, hasty and unimpressed.

Rumidai-chan:

>Shrink the outfit with our magic some carefully, so that it fits us, then examine ourselves.
>We have a bra right ?
>"What do you wanna do ?"

Enforcer:

>"Hiiiii."
>Wave at them.

Junkodai-chan:

>How are we ?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #819 on: July 10, 2017, 08:09:54 AM »
Dolldai-chan:

>Scratch that note, begin a new one:
>"I am happy to hear that you have come to a more peaceful resolution ! Although i am still sorta upset about your previous plan one-... Gasanae-chan... anyways, i think that is a good start, but it's causing quite a great number of issues here, it has set quite a lot of plans on troubled grounds, mainly the Fairy Village, family affairs, friend affairs and other more minor plans. Do you think you could rework that miracle for us around here ? For now this feels like a brute diamond, and we need to refine it  into a beautiful shaped gemstone that can work out for both of our similar yet considerably different worlds." -Daiyousei on behalf of this Gensokyo. :)

//As simple as this.

>Do this, but do not discard the original one yet.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #820 on: July 10, 2017, 08:11:27 AM »
//Still don't see the issues on my idea, but if that's all, then why not just add "but it's causing problems here" ? The way you wrote was rather cold, hasty and unimpressed.
//Well how would you reword my note then? Please do not just copy and paste your version...

//As simple as this.

>Do this.
>Do not.

//I do not like how yours is worded in a few parts, however, I have no problem with combining elements of both our notes so we can reach a compromise.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #821 on: July 10, 2017, 08:15:48 AM »
//Do you not like the friendliness ? I mean, wording it like you did makes it sound like a mere business,  so impersonal, why ?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #822 on: July 10, 2017, 08:18:51 AM »
//Do you not like the friendliness ? I mean, wording it like you did makes it sound like a mere business,  so impersonal, why ?
//I don't mean it to sound that way... :P I suck at wording things sometimes.

//but I think the way you worded it is less to-the-point than mine...

//Though if one way is at one extreme and the other is at the other, wouldn't combining them make something that's more balanced?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #823 on: July 10, 2017, 08:19:34 AM »
//Sorta have a headache right now. Not sure if from hunger or sleep, but either way, I'm eating something, having water, then going to bed for now. See you guys later. Will read up then.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #824 on: July 10, 2017, 08:22:12 AM »
//Don't overexert yourself !

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #825 on: July 10, 2017, 08:22:59 AM »
//Sorta have a headache right now. Not sure if from hunger or sleep, but either way, I'm eating something, having water, then going to bed for now. See you guys later. Will read up then.
//Hope you recover, sleep well.  :)

//I might go to sleep once this debate finishes or when I reach an hour where I'll most definitely wake up sleep deprived, whichever comes first. I'm fine with continuing this debate in the morning if you wish to adjourn for the night, Raf.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #826 on: July 10, 2017, 08:27:51 AM »
//Well i see no worries about going straight to the point, we are not at war or under an critical issue, so we can feel free to be friendly ourselves.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #827 on: July 10, 2017, 08:31:09 AM »
//Well i see no worries about going straight to the point, we are not at war or under an critical issue, so we can feel free to be friendly ourselves.
//I have no problems with being friendly, I just don't want to prolong this any longer than we need to because we failed to clearly explain what the problem is.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #828 on: July 10, 2017, 08:51:48 AM »
//What is there to explain ? It interfered on our world on a unpleasant way for everyone, and set back many plans considerably.

Lunadai-chan:

>"It makes it so that only the original owner of the magic can use said magic, so say you have my warp magic, only i or an fusion that has me in it can use that."
>Nod.
>"It's a nice idea, but it's so troublesome to work withit active now... not even the Daiyousei working as a maid escaped, now she can put the time techniques she learned for cleaning at work, and she doesn't wanna carry a clone of Sakuya inside her just so she can work."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #829 on: July 10, 2017, 09:10:53 AM »
//What is there to explain ? It interfered on our world on a unpleasant way for everyone, and set back many plans considerably.
//Rather than continuing to bicker, I'd like to propose a compromise combining elements of both our notes:

I am happy to hear that you have come to a more peaceful resolution! Although i am still sorta upset about your previous plan one-... Gasanae-chan... anyways, I think that it's a good start, but I think it might've worked a little too well... It's affecting our Gensokyo too and is causing some issues and confusion. Could you please try to re-work what you did so that it doesn't affect what's going on over here? Or maybe temporarily undo it until a work around can be found?

Also I'm sorry I sent the same doll back, but I felt that you should know about this side-effect as soon as possible.

-The Other Daiyousei. :)

PS: If anyone other than Gasanae finds this note, please deliver it to Gasanae or Sanae Kochiya or Kogasa of the Moriya Shrine ASAP

//How is this?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #830 on: July 10, 2017, 09:27:16 AM »
// going to bed if Raf doesn't reply soon.

>When Raf responds, please wait for me to reply to it and do not parse any note related actions until we agree on what to write

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #831 on: July 10, 2017, 10:53:04 AM »
HamiDai:

> What else is loose in the room?
> Try preparing a pure-faith spell that grants us control of Hatate's body, as if we were fused with her. (This should not eliminate her control of her own body.)
> Walk up to Hatate.
> "You okay?"

---

Myon:

> Omni-observe the spot just outside Hakugyokurou where we were before (the spot that was not near the tree). If it is still empty enough to safely do so, warp ourselves and Youmu there.
> "What if I could keep you safe the entire time?"
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 02:12:44 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #832 on: July 10, 2017, 12:49:53 PM »
//Your objection will be taken under advisement.

//Raf's probably in bed. No idea about Tashi, he's normally around at this time but hasn't been online in over an hour.

//Despite me wanting to continue posting and such, I can't always be up at the early morning. My bed called me and I considered it sexy, okay? I was snuggling with it.

//Concerning Saigyou Ayakashi... Nope from my side~.

RinDai, RinBug:

> Hug Rin from both sides.
> "Muehehe~"

> Look at Rin. What is she doing, besides sitting down?

===

SekiDai:

> Tilt our head exaggeratedly in confusion.
> "I don't get it..."

===

DrillDai 1:

> ... Derp. We can't use other magics right now.
> "Operation Drill is at riiisk!"
> Start to spin around wildly.

DrillDai 2:

> Grab DrillDai 1's head.
> "Well, it seems you will be like this for the time being... unless we put you on your body."

DrillDai 1:

> "Do it!"

DrillDai 2:

> "Nah. Why would we miss this chance?"
> Start squeezing DrillDai 1's head.
> "This is so much of an anti-stress."

===

LoveDai:

> Try preparing a pure faith miracle that will make this world of our imagination completely real...

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh, in a second I would like if you could show me, but look at this!"
> Grab the books that has Kanako's and Suwako's names.

===

YukiDai:

> "Could you help us to find her? Please?"
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 12:58:20 PM by Tashi »
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #833 on: July 10, 2017, 12:55:06 PM »
//That looks like just it.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #834 on: July 10, 2017, 06:44:21 PM »
HamiDai:

> What else is loose in the room?
> Try preparing a pure-faith spell that grants us control of Hatate's body, as if we were fused with her. (This should not eliminate her control of her own body.)
> Walk up to Hatate.
> "You okay?"

---

Myon:

> Omni-observe the spot just outside Hakugyokurou where we were before (the spot that was not near the tree). If it is still empty enough to safely do so, warp ourselves and Youmu there.
> "What if I could keep you safe the entire time?"
> You prepare...
> It's not possible.
> Everyone's clothes are here. There's the closet's stuff too.
> Hatate nods subtly.

> You warp.
> "Why are you so interested in the Saigyou Ayakashi?"
//Despite me wanting to continue posting and such, I can't always be up at the early morning. My bed called me and I considered it sexy, okay? I was snuggling with it.

//Concerning Saigyou Ayakashi... Nope from my side~.

RinDai, RinBug:

> Hug Rin from both sides.
> "Muehehe~"

> Look at Rin. What is she doing, besides sitting down?

===

SekiDai:

> Tilt our head exaggeratedly in confusion.
> "I don't get it..."

===

DrillDai 1:

> ... Derp. We can't use other magics right now.
> "Operation Drill is at riiisk!"
> Start to spin around wildly.

DrillDai 2:

> Grab DrillDai 1's head.
> "Well, it seems you will be like this for the time being... unless we put you on your body."

DrillDai 1:

> "Do it!"

DrillDai 2:

> "Nah. Why would we miss this chance?"
> Start squeezing DrillDai 1's head.
> "This is so much of an anti-stress."

===

LoveDai:

> Try preparing a pure faith miracle that will make this world of our imagination completely real...

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh, in a second I would like if you could show me, but look at this!"
> Grab the books that has Kanako's and Suwako's names.

===

YukiDai:

> "Could you help us to find her? Please?"
> She's swaying lightly as she sits.

> Sekibanki looks back down.

> You control yourself.
> Then start squeezing. It's nice~.

> You try to prepare...
> It doesn't seem impossible, but it still doesn't seem like it'll work...

> You grab the book.
> "Yes. That's about some of the gods, I think." Kosuzu says.

> "Okay." The group agrees.

Lunadai-chan:

>"It makes it so that only the original owner of the magic can use said magic, so say you have my warp magic, only i or an fusion that has me in it can use that."
>Nod.
>"It's a nice idea, but it's so troublesome to work withit active now... not even the Daiyousei working as a maid escaped, now she can put the time techniques she learned for cleaning at work, and she doesn't wanna carry a clone of Sakuya inside her just so she can work."
> "That's actually a good idea though. But you're troubled with it..." Luna says. "I'll see if Seijamaru can get to the other world and ask them to undo it then... Is that okay?"
>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #835 on: July 10, 2017, 06:46:59 PM »
HamiDai:

> Try preparing a pure-faith spell that allows us to listen to Hatate's thoughts and plant thoughts in her head, as if we were fused with her.
> "Good. How does it feel now?"
> Give Hatate's chest another squeeze.

---

Myon:

> "Because this could make it undangerous forever."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #836 on: July 10, 2017, 06:54:12 PM »
RinDai:

> Start humming.

===

SekiDai:

> Does she looks sad?

===

DrillDai 1:

> Try to warp ourselves some meters away from DrillDai 2's grip. Try, however, just to warp our head.

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Perfect~."
> For the lulz laughs, imagine a cheery Reimu.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Suwako-sama and Kanako-sama do have books!"
> Start flipping through its pages.
> "I'd like if they were here... I wonder if they know about it!"

===

YukiDai:

> "Thanks, Makai fairies!"

MaiDai:

> Beckon everyone and keep advancing as we did before.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #837 on: July 10, 2017, 07:19:04 PM »
HamiDai:

> Try preparing a pure-faith spell that allows us to listen to Hatate's thoughts and plant thoughts in her head, as if we were fused with her.
> "Good. How does it feel now?"
> Give Hatate's chest another squeeze.

---

Myon:

> "Because this could make it undangerous forever."
> You try to prepare...
> It seems like it'll take a bit to have ready...
> You give another loving squeeze.
> Hatate just really enjoys the feeling, not replying directly.

> "I don't want it in me though..." Youmu says.
RinDai:

> Start humming.

===

SekiDai:

> Does she looks sad?

===

DrillDai 1:

> Try to warp ourselves some meters away from DrillDai 2's grip. Try, however, just to warp our head.

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Perfect~."
> For the lulz laughs, imagine a cheery Reimu.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Suwako-sama and Kanako-sama do have books!"
> Start flipping through its pages.
> "I'd like if they were here... I wonder if they know about it!"

===

YukiDai:

> "Thanks, Makai fairies!"

MaiDai:

> Beckon everyone and keep advancing as we did before.
> You begin to hum.

> Yes.

> You warp away.

> You imagine a happy Reimu near the lake.

> You start browsing the book.
> "Maybe." Kosuzu says.

> You advance with your new group.
>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #838 on: July 10, 2017, 07:22:07 PM »
HamiDai:

> Keep preparing.
> Is Hatate standing, kneeling, sitting, or something else?
> Giggle softly and squeeze again.
> "That good, huh? Are they enjoying it too?"

---

Myon:

> Is Youmu still squeezing? Or has she stopped?
> Continue listening to Youmu's thoughts at all times.
> "You would be doing the Netherworld a great favor, though, and making yourself feel very good at the same time..."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #839 on: July 10, 2017, 07:31:16 PM »
RinDai:

> Smile at the expectations to show something to Rin.

===

DrillDai 1:

> Warp our head besides RinDai in a clear spot. Do it so Rin doesn't notice. In other words, in her blind side, next to us.

===

SekiDai:

> Think.
> "Would you like to talk with Miss Wakasagihime and Miss Kagerou?"

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Hello, Miss Reimu!"
> Wave.

===

ExperiDai:

> "You know them, Miss Kosuzu?"
> What is being told in the book?

===

YukiDai:

> While we advance at all times:
> "So, what were you doing before? We didn't interrupted any play time, right?"