Author Topic: Iku Quest Edi'nayset: A Z-Machine Adventure.  (Read 51016 times)

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Iku Quest Edi'nayset: A Z-Machine Adventure.
« Reply #990 on: March 15, 2011, 01:19:48 PM »
> Though Remilia might get agitated if we simply hand Tenshi her sword back, especially with the injured and immobile Sakuya lying there as an easy target should Tenshi wake up, and Tenshi might get agitated if we return the sword without telling her after allowing her to have it for so long.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #991 on: March 15, 2011, 01:21:32 PM »
<.< I think you misunderstand. The sword does not actually belong with Tenshi. She might be agitated but it's not really her sword in the first place.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #992 on: March 15, 2011, 01:25:16 PM »
Please tell me I'm not going to have this debate again. >_>
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #993 on: March 15, 2011, 01:26:57 PM »
> Trade Sword of Hisou to Rinnosuke for Marbles.
> "Thank you for taking care of this." We should probably put this back where it belongs.

>You get a lot of credit!
>"We would be not be so crass as to simply throw it away," says Remilia.

> Though Remilia might get agitated if we simply hand Tenshi her sword back, especially with the injured and immobile Sakuya lying there as an easy target should Tenshi wake up, and Tenshi might get agitated if we return the sword without telling her after allowing her to have it for so long.

>It would definitely be a bad idea to just give it back to Tenshi right now.

>_
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 01:30:14 PM by Purvissimo »

Shadoweh

« Reply #994 on: March 15, 2011, 01:33:48 PM »
You have to agree that the situation has changed alot since the first time the issue came up. There were reasons to let her keep it back then. Those excuses are gone. But I'm guessing this has more to do with the trust you're trying to build between them so let her keep it if you want.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #995 on: March 15, 2011, 01:35:11 PM »
I actually have an idea on how to potentially resolve the issue once and for all.

> The Sword of Hisou belongs to the Hinanai family rather than Tenshi personally, correct?
> Are we permitted to consult The Dragon directly (i.e. not via prayer) on matters of importance without our being summoned by The Dragon first? How uncouth would such an action be?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #996 on: March 15, 2011, 01:41:07 PM »
I actually have an idea on how to potentially resolve the issue once and for all.

> The Sword of Hisou belongs to the Hinanai family rather than Tenshi personally, correct?
> Are we permitted to consult The Dragon directly (i.e. not via prayer) on matters of importance without our being summoned by The Dragon first? How uncouth would such an action be?

>Yes.
>You have never done this before, you're not sure if there really is a protocol for it. You imagine, if you were not welcome, the door to its chamber would not open.

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #997 on: March 15, 2011, 02:04:47 PM »
Good. This means we can defer the decision of what to do with the sword to Tenshi's mother.

> Exhale.
> "All right."
> Stand up and face Remilia again.
> "Unless you have further need of me, I will depart for The August One's chambers to consult with The August One. To be sure I do not misrepresent your position, let me run your proposal back to you as I understand it. In regards to the two islands you have claimed, you will maintain ownership, presumably even after Bhava-Agra has been restored to its proper place in the heavens. The people on the islands are free to be autonomous as before, and the island's resources are in their control, but you are free to alter the islands as you see fit with your own resources, civil disputes will be overseen by you instead of The August One, and they will answer to you ahead of The August One. Is this all accurate?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #998 on: March 15, 2011, 02:07:46 PM »
Good. This means we can defer the decision of what to do with the sword to Tenshi's mother.

> Exhale.
> "All right."
> Stand up and face Remilia again.
> "Unless you have further need of me, I will depart for The August One's chambers to consult with The August One. To be sure I do not misrepresent your position, let me run your proposal back to you as I understand it. In regards to the two islands you have claimed, you will maintain ownership, presumably even after Bhava-Agra has been restored to its proper place in the heavens. The people on the islands are free to be autonomous as before, and the island's resources are in their control, but you are free to alter the islands as you see fit with your own resources, civil disputes will be overseen by you instead of The August One, and they will answer to you ahead of The August One. Is this all accurate?"

>"Largely," says Remilia. "We intend to encourage the residents to select a leader, while We shall appoint a governor to oversee matters and report to Us. We will of course listen to Our citizens concerns and desires when investing Our territories."

>_

Shadoweh

« Reply #999 on: March 15, 2011, 02:09:32 PM »
> "That sounds like a wonderful solution. As long as nothing bad like Parsee appearing out of our skirt and shanking us happens we can finally wrap up this Iku Quest!"

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #1000 on: March 15, 2011, 02:12:39 PM »
> Nod.
> "I will report this proposal to The August One immediately, then. I will return to this house as soon as I can with The August One's answer, or news of The August One's unavailability, should something have happened that would cause such an undesirable thing."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #1001 on: March 15, 2011, 02:20:16 PM »
> "That sounds like a wonderful solution. As long as nothing bad like Parsee appearing out of our skirt and shanking us happens we can finally wrap up this Iku Quest!"

>Sakuya morosely tries to shank you from her bed, but she cannot reach you and her throwing arm is in a splint.