Author Topic: Iku Quest Deka: A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 53553 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Iku Quest Deka: A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #990 on: March 02, 2011, 08:22:58 PM »
> "It is not ideal, but it is the best thing for you that I can think of. Just..."
> Close eyes and grimace.
> "...Please try not to...stare at or...touch anything...personal."

>She nods. "I will keep my eyes closed."

>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #991 on: March 02, 2011, 09:32:22 PM »
> Reopen eyes, turn back to look at the poltergeist, and nod.
> "That will work. If possible, you may also want to consider positioning yourself so you are looking outward, just in case someone happens to look some place they should not be looking. I do not expect it to be an issue, but if it is feasible, there is no sense in not providing yourself the extra protection."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #992 on: March 02, 2011, 09:40:27 PM »
> Reopen eyes, turn back to look at the poltergeist, and nod.
> "That will work. If possible, you may also want to consider positioning yourself so you are looking outward, just in case someone happens to look some place they should not be looking. I do not expect it to be an issue, but if it is feasible, there is no sense in not providing yourself the extra protection."

>She nods.
>"I doubt we'll actually have to do this, anyway. But, you're planning something if you're suggesting this."

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #993 on: March 02, 2011, 11:26:58 PM »
> "I have had some considerations in mind, yes. If you desire more information from other sources away from the forest, this is likely the best way to get it while keeping you concealed. The most obvious potential application comes from the contents of that letter, though. I can tell you that you are not going to find anyone in Gensokyo that has even half the knowledge about borders and boundaries that this woman has, and given the rate at which your discomfort is increasing, I must unfortunately wonder how long you have to research the problem yourself."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #994 on: March 02, 2011, 11:33:00 PM »
> "I have had some considerations in mind, yes. If you desire more information from other sources away from the forest, this is likely the best way to get it while keeping you concealed. The most obvious potential application comes from the contents of that letter, though. I can tell you that you are not going to find anyone in Gensokyo that has even half the knowledge about borders and boundaries that this woman has, and given the rate at which your discomfort is increasing, I must unfortunately wonder how long you have to research the problem yourself."

>She frowns, not saying anything.

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #995 on: March 03, 2011, 12:25:52 AM »
> "And then there is the unfortunate case of picking at the injury, where I point out again that she has seen you and knows who you are. I obviously cannot say for sure myself, but it seems to me that there would be less exposed to her than anyone else, given her head start on personal information."
> "All that being said, the decision is up to you. I think it is worth visiting her for the unique help she can provide, and obviously arrangements would be made so we would be left alone with her, but I will not force you to go if you decide you would rather contend with your problems on your own."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #996 on: March 03, 2011, 12:49:23 AM »
> "And then there is the unfortunate case of picking at the injury, where I point out again that she has seen you and knows who you are. I obviously cannot say for sure myself, but it seems to me that there would be less exposed to her than anyone else, given her head start on personal information."
> "All that being said, the decision is up to you. I think it is worth visiting her for the unique help she can provide, and obviously arrangements would be made so we would be left alone with her, but I will not force you to go if you decide you would rather contend with your problems on your own."

>"I...might," she says. "I don't know..."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #997 on: March 03, 2011, 02:26:46 AM »
> "Well, now that I think about it, for what it is worth, she not only has the power and authority to force the messenger girl to tell her where the notes are to be left, she has the ability to essentially rip a hole in space and teleport here on a whim. The fact that she has yet to do so says something for her, in regards to respecting your privacy."
> Give a regretful look.
> "I am sorry that I only mentioned this now, it had slipped my mind."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #998 on: March 03, 2011, 02:30:31 AM »
> "Well, now that I think about it, for what it is worth, she not only has the power and authority to force the messenger girl to tell her where the notes are to be left, she has the ability to essentially rip a hole in space and teleport here on a whim. The fact that she has yet to do so says something for her, in regards to respecting your privacy."
> Give a regretful look.
> "I am sorry that I only mentioned this now, it had slipped my mind."

>"...Would she?" says the Poltergeist. "Maybe we should go someplace else, right now..."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #999 on: March 03, 2011, 02:33:48 AM »
> "If she were going to, she would have come here herself instead of sending her messenger again. The fact that she is not here right now very strongly suggests she is not coming without your invitation."

> "Unless she decides to shank us, of course."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #1000 on: March 03, 2011, 03:07:01 AM »
> "If she were going to, she would have come here herself instead of sending her messenger again. The fact that she is not here right now very strongly suggests she is not coming without your invitation."

> "Unless she decides to shank us, of course."

>"Oh, you're no fun," says Yukari as she leans from a nearby gap. "And I was going to try to bribe Maribel with that hat, too."