~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
RPG - Waking Up From the Dream (Registration/Profile Thread)
<< < (2/12) > >>
Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch:
Requesting to join

Name: Austin Magree a.k.a. "Etch E Sketch"
Strength: a killer right hand and good sense for technology.
Weakness: insects. of all kinds.
Home: Destitute
Visual Description: White hair, slightly tanned. Wears shorts to the knees, a plain grey white shirt, black shoes, and an overcoat
Personality: generally shy, esp. around girls.
Partners: Nitori and Momizi
History/Background: ( brief history ) A Hitchhiker. Fell in a river and wound up in Karuisuwa. Discovered by Kappas. Lives in a cave with an electric generator.
Fun Facts (optional): owns a laptop, which he carried into Karuisuwa. It has a limited charge of 3 hours. Somehow, it can access a world called the Internet. Wishes to obtain a katana. Currently aflicted with Crios Syndrome with very low control. (see Ria's profile)

That should be it.

also. Mad Chase. WTF?!?
Kojiremi:
Name: Kojiro Celadon Hiragumi

Partners in story: Remilia, Minoriko, and Rumia

Age: 22 in this life (over 5000 years old thanks to Reincarnations)

Strength: Swordmage who can use many types of energy(Chii, Chakra, Mana, Ether) can convert energy into another type of energy.

Left over Abilities: only useable when a spell is invoked, requires time to set up however. can't be used for more than 5 minutes due to lack of power and would cause tremendous strain afterwards.

Crimson Lightning Ashuratic - created 8 blades. 1 in each hand, 2 float near his feet, 2 near his waist and 2 near his head, can manipulate the floating 6 at will and combats only at maximum potential. Fights in a dance-like manner.

Blade Overlord Kojiro - The 6 swords float near his back and flap like wings, 3 from each shoulder, Speed is maximize and each cut from the 2 swords left in his hands cut 4 times per slash.

B.L.O.O.D. - Blood Loss Option Over Drive - An automatic failsafe(works by itself), the blood he loses turns into a very sinister sword and his offensive abilities increase the closer to death he becomes.

Weakness: Can't use any ability for very long at all since having lost most power to do so long long ago, pessimistic and can be so easy going that could lead to submissiveness. Skills are above average and can't excel at one particular thing.

Home: A medium mansion has 3 floors (basement) 1F and 2nd with 5 each.  he built up from ages ago to house "The Knights of Sidonia", now teleports his home to whichever world he goes to.

Visual Description: Medium Height, Red Hair with a center parting and ponytail, wears a flaming styled Hakama.

Personality:
(Pros)  Laid-back and carefree, protective, and accepting Fun-loving Humble.
(Cons) Can be overwhelming, pessimistic, and merciless, and indecisive.

History/Background: This is gonna be long since i did say i had a story for my character already ^_^
Was originally born in many dimensions/worlds ago and lived a normal human life until his father and mother were murdered in front of him while he and his mother were captives in war. While attempting to kill him since he wasn't needed he suddenly snapped and murdered all enemy troops by himself (Age 10) Was known as the Crimson Terror.

Settled down and went to school but kept his past a secret. But it was found out thanks to the scar on his forehead and neck and many classmates scorned and hated him for either murdering so many or thought he was some sort of monster.
At age 17 he had a girlfriend (miraculously)who cared and loved him but was kidnapped by some occult along with other people so they can give sacrifices to summon demons from hell. Baal was unleashed and killed everyone on site and dismembered his girlfriend along with other people there. Having lived a life of regret and scorn he charged the colossal demon full of vengence and did considerable damage to the demon but he still lost. Baal didn't kill him but instead cast him into the Netherworld so they could "play" again sometime. After gaining the power of Reincarnation thanks to Overlord Laharl he became on Overlord in his own right and killed Baal but it too reincarnated and killed him and his family in kind.

This continued for centuries, where Baal would attempt to kill any person who Kojiro cherished and Kojiro wanted to kill him for good for originally pure revenge and hatred, but then for the sake of the universes but still held much personal hatred for the demon.  Kojiro killed Baal's brother Valmar and the heavens gave him a child as a sort of reward. He lived in Heaven for a while and raised and named her Pearl for her pure innocence. However she was an experiment created to copy and inherent his abilities so that Heaven can create an army of celestials to destory Baal and Hell itself. At age 18 she surpassed and defeated him, and they sealed him up so they could extract his abilities. However, madness and belief that all life for him was false since his original life full of grief sorrow and anger he broke out and slaughtered many in heaven and only Pearl could stand against him. he still won in the end but he was remorseful and killed himself to revive her. She searched many worlds for him and found him at last and asked if she could continue to be his daughter even if she was created and has his abilites. Relieved and emotional they went back to being father and daughter.  And she now fights along side him to destory Baal

1000 years ago they both stumble upon the power that can break reincarnation and attempted to kill each other once and for all. One to save the universe. Another to conquer it. With the power of becoming a near omniscient being and Baal attaining the power of hell itself they battled with Kojiro being the victor. He destroyed Baal's existance and concepts so that he can never reincarnate again.  After that he became very disturbed at his conquest for revenge but Pearl and their many many allies told him that it was for the sake of the universe that Baal was destroyed at last. However, with the power he held he was the strongest being in the universe and he didn't want to be reminded of the brutal battles of his past so he sealed away 80% of his power and released it back into the cosmos. Doing so killed him immidiately. That power will never be attainable to him ever again. After a few more lives he ends up living in and near Gensokyo and his mere curiosity got him drawn to it and he found his way in.   Now leads a life as a normal swordsmage with average abilities.

Fun Facts: loves spicy food, and video games, wants to catch up on all the FUN things he missed during his battles against Baal. Finds Gensokyo a very good and creative place to be. Is single despite all the teasing Pearl gives him about "Dad I want a mom already!", Although he is very embarrassed about that he still isn't used to having a lover since Baal would normal kill her as soon as he was able to find what world he reincarnated into.
Has a Nobody named Xokijor (basically Assassing from Fate/Stay Night) who is summonable at will to help in combat or otherwise....Oh loves Gummi Worms :3

Relationships/Thoughts of other Outsiders.
Gpop: Likable guy, pretty normal other than his high mana output that he wishes to control. Pretty level-headed and considerate. One of those "will do anything for his loved ones" types and never thinks twice about protecting Koishi.

Zei: Friend before coming to Gensokyo. He's a bastard. Swears a lot and gets mad but overall fun S.O.B. Tried dating my daughter in the past but was turned down.

Jan: really smart guy, knows his philosophy. perfect match with Patchouli. I'm glad i gave him the link with her and Koakuma.

Taihou: Remilia's butler and friend of mine because of it. Normally don't see him around when at the SDM but he's strong and dependable. Is almost Sakuya's twin they are so similar. Dam skilled with a knife and learned that firsthand with him.

Hiroko: Cute girl. Crazy with a gun. Fought with her during the Sky Ray incident. Thinks she's okay. Seems a little mellow?

Relations with other Gensokyians.
Flandre: she's tryin really hard to control herself for Zei. This can be very good for her.

Sakuya: she's kinda cold towards me i think...maybe because i'm the vampire's lover or something (lol)

Patchy: she's REALLY soft-spoken. she wants to read the books in my library and has been a bit nicer to me since then.

Koakuma: really cute little devil. I like her. kinda have a big bro relationship with her currently

Youmu: apprentice of mine. She wanted to become stronger and i offered to teach her what i can. Taught her the Tsubame Gaeshi attack among other things. Very loyal and protective.

Relationship with Own Team
Remilia: despite being relatively powerless there is little actions on her part to deny it. She's fallen in love with him and they've known each other even before Gensokyo collapsed.  Despite being a mistress she was rather lonely and felt like she didn't really have any friends at all. Is haughty and sometimes selfish. both of them are taking strides into love together. Her only fear is her Father who she ran away to Gensokyo to escape from (will explain later for juicy background info :3)

Minoriko: has a little sister/ big brother relationship. she wasn't that strong to begin with so she doesn't feel any more different than she already did. Is friendly with Koji and cautious of Remilia (devils and gods just aren't a good mix)

Rumia: met her numerous times on the way to the SDM. and numerous times she tried to attack him. Once she was starving and he gave her some food he had stored (a sandwhich) she enjoyed it and became his friend and promised to not try to eat him again.  Thanks to reconditioning (brainwashing/memory erasing) however, ironically she attacked him during the Sky Ray incident and their battle was much more serious.

This is Pearl the character I'm using as my daughter (no i don't own or draw this IN FACT if you know where she's from tell me! i wanna know XD. been lookin for a while now >_>) Well i make soem facts about her for the heck of it i guess

Name: Pearl Dashon Tsubame (the name he had when he had her)

Partners: Komachi, Elly and (maybe) Shikieiki.

Strength: having her dad's abilities but to an even lesser degree

Home: Koji's mansion

Personality: supportive, smart and creative.

Fun Facts: has taken to using the scythe and dual wielding blades lately, since moving to this world she studies the trends in food and collectible dolls. A former celestian with a sentimental touch.
Sana:
We have to do profiles? :S

Name: Sanasan
Strengths: None really
Weaknesses: Ghosts and other supernatural things
Home: Karuisawa (apparently)
Description: Black hair, brown eyes. Usually wears dress shirts and long pants, wears glasses.
Personality: Can be shy, fluctuates between taking everything or nothing seriously. Can sometimes be humorous.
Partner: Renko (Friend)
History: Student from Canada, travelled to Karuisawa to study after discovering tuition rates were extremely cheap there.
Nemo★Ma:
Profiles, well...
A picture and a blog entry......

TEMPLATE ACQUIRED AT PRIMATECH

Anything that belows Personal History went to here.

I'll work the remaining fields out later.

Picture: Above
Name: Amarillo Viridian / 亚玛丽欧 维拉蒂安 / アマリロ?ヴィリディアン
(NOT CONFUSED WITH MY AVATAR)
Strength: ESPer - Limited Telepathy with nature deities, healing(Currently Locked), weak TK(Locked), Force Sensitive(Locked)
Weakness: Brute Force (Not specialized for Long-Term close hand combat due to limited strength and stamina caused by her ability)
Home: Inner Room of the shop TOURIST HELPERS
Visual Description: See above data
Personality: See Link.
Partners: Lily White
History/Background: (An Age of Chaos - Original Arc)See Link.
Fun Facts : Can fall asleep everywhere, anytime. (A critical draw back of her ability because she can't stop her force from running away.)[She had most control of it currently.] Also, she have great fishing skill.
Additional Information/Background/History:
Before this story had taken place:
(An age of Chaos - Another Side Arc)
FARGO, thanks to the paradox that NOD had created, successfully invaded Gensokyo and captured a few of the residents including Cirno and Keine for their plan to corrupt every time and place with "Unseen-Power". Two Chrono Agents was assigned to solve that matter and they had brought Amarillo with them - Not together, but 2 month after they had make their come-in.

Unlucky for her, she had landed right in the middle of a battlefield, and was rescued by Koakoma, who is sending a disk containing her master's memory data to the Shrine to be resurrected using the technologies of "Norman Hospital" (A organization from another time line which do research on cloning). That's when her ability started to manifest that allow her to commute with fairies of Gensokyo and fight with them.

Under the help of several fairies she had greatly weakened the enemy's defense, allowing the incident to be solved with a landslide victory.

After the battle, she was giving a chance by Satori, the master of the Subterrain Palace, to face her original self - "YELLOW" from another time-space but sealed in her memory. Yellow admits that she had locked 50% of Amarillo's power in order to "Prevent another tragedy". Since Amarillo want to be living peacefully in Gensokyo she leave her power unawakened.

However, now the border is collapsed and she must find a new way of living and eventually revive Gensokyo -- ALIVE.
AJC:
here goes my shot warning long ass post

Name: Alex (only known name)
Strength: Can do incredible feats of strength thanks to physical mental and spiritual training since he could first stand up and walk on his own

Resiliant body due to the body strengthing training he under went while growing up,
and lastly due to the his true family mixed Youkai bloodline a generous amount of spiritual and mana reserves and probably other ablitys he's yet to tap into.

Weakness: doesn't have alot of friends due his mostly loner lifestyle, is a sucker for sour food and candy, can't stand seeing women suffer

Home: had several over the course of his life starting from the Heavenly dragons dojo has a child to a young adult to Gensokyo for 6 months and is currently hiding out with the rest of those who fled from gensokyo's destruction at the abandon shrine.

Occupation: None at the moment but he is a highly skilled and and trained martial artist

Visual Description: he's kinda tall at 5 foot 11 inchs he's well muscled he has short Brown Hair Brownish black eyes Normally seen wearing your typical "karate" gi but when out of them he likes to wear a red shirt under a blue vests and Jeans or shorts

Personality: normally laid back and a bit quirky but will get deadly serious if the need be

Partners: Lily Black ( *CLOSE* girlfriend who he is sexually active with ) (( i will be making it presented in good taste though ))

Daiyousei Star sappfire Luna child Sunny milk (rescued from the collapse of gensokyo and are under his care seem to like him in a sort of protective big brother way)

History/Background: He was abandoned as a baby his true parents did so because the plot of Kikuri was already in motion since before Alex was born his parents were hunted because of their ancient bloodline which had been hybridized with Youkai and other such mystical beasts made them a prime target for expermentation and to protect their new son They decide it was best for him to be raised far away from them.

So they left him at the doorsteps of a Dojo the Heavenly Dragons known for its long line of honor filled warriors and left him there with note to whoever raised him which had his name and the stereotypical abandon baby at the doorstep message but it also had a message to the person that when Alex was  to reach a certain age he was to be told about his bloodline ancestory he was found by one of the masters of the dojo Master Ryen who would later adopt Alex and raise him not only has a fine warrior but has his own son.

Alex had a loving and nice childhood as nice as one can get being raised at a dojo he would grow up to be the one of the 2 top fighters there.

The other Top fighter was a boy named Yagi like alex he also was without his true parents but for a diffrent reason his mother and father were martial artists but were involved in a car accident while Yagi was still in his mothers womb at 9 months along which claimed the life of his father on spot his mother lived but was fading so fast it was hopeless to save her life so they C-sectioned her to save Yagi's life has Yagi's mother lay on her death bed she asked Ryen and the other masters of the heavenly dragons to do her one last wish to raise him for her to give him a home and a loving family.

They accepted  and soon afterwards Yagi's mother joined his father in death after years of training Yagi emerged has the second strongest fighter of the dojo training along side Alex.

Alex and Yagi became friends due to there similar fates of never knowing their true parents but couldn't quite become best of friends because of opposing views on fighting.

Alex was your run of the mill mostly honor bound warrior who didn't like doing underhanded tactics unless they were really needed.

But Yagi train of thought was as long has it can win you a battle use it.

This eventually caused a split that resulted in Yagi being disqualifed from being selected for a Tournament against other dojos and martial art schools because The masters of the heavenly dragons didn't want Yagi's tendancy to use underhanded tactics to make them look bad so Alex was chosen instead in that tournment Alex made it to the finals before losing but dispite losing The Crowd and even his match's foe gave him a standing applause for making it so fair.

The rift in Yagi's and Alex's friendship only got worse when Yagi was again not chosen this time for who would be come the next in line to become the next set of masters worthy of being able to teach the styles of the Heavenly dragons dojo. 

Alex in order to earn the right to read the dojo's sacred scrolls to become a true master had to embark on what was basicly a year long spritual walkabout leaving the Dojo with a smile at pride of soon being his dojos newest true master who can teach to others.

Sadly apparently Kikuri was looking for recruits to help her plans and found Yagi
who apparently agreed to her being his new master and stealing the Dojo's sacred scrolls to help her in exchange for the power to revenge on Alex and the Dojo's masters for picking alex over him

Soon after Alex left the dojo Yagi enhanced by his devils deal with Kikuri attacked the dojo and killed the masters and anyone who tryed to stop him taking most brutal action against Alex's adoptive father and favorite sensei Ryen and stole the heavenly dragon's Sacred scrolls afterwards.

Alex unaware of these happenings was 6 months done with his trek when one day after taking a rest from his journey somehow wound up in Gensokyo after a strange dream about a lovely place.

Alex found himself inside the human village Keine watchs over and stayed there for 2 months because keine wouldn't let him wander without him having both the knowlage of the spellcard rules and him having some form of danmaku which he later added to his fighting style.

He spent 2 more months wandering around Gensokyo he enjoyed some of his fights against the locals being more challaging and fun against most of his human foes from the outside world eventually the lovely vistas around Higan made him settle down around the Sanzu no Kawa were he would spend the last 2 months of his time in Gensokyo there were he would meet his future girlfriend the Fairy Lily Black liked him alot they started off casual friends then eventually through sparing sessions turned dates became close boyfriend/girlfriend even the Yama liked the couple although it does look strange when a grown man is making out with what looks at FIRST to be a 12/13 year old girl.

Sadly Kikuri plan had reached a apex when she finally took out the very supporting mana of gensokyo which resulted in the eventual destuction of gensokyo having to flee Higan from Alex and Lily Black made there way to the Hakurei shrine among with others seeking to flee the onslaught this disaster.

Once there Alex took part in the defense from Kikuri's shadowly familars and the giant shadow snake his skills helping to give enough time for the fleeing to escape eventually Alex and Lily black fled gensokyo after Alex helped 4 other fairys Daiyousei Star Sappfire Luna Child and Sunny Milk escape gensokyo

By a twist of fate they ended up back in Alex's childhood home in Karuisawa the Heavenly dragons dojo but it was dead quiet which bothered Alex.

The trip out gensokyo apparently stripped the fairys Alex had with him of their wings but other than that the girls under his care seemed unharmed but Alex wasn't sure why they didn't seem to be acting any worse for the wear.

While Alex and the Fairys spend the rest of the day and then night there Yagi apparently under the same orders as the rest of Kikuri's forces under a guess found them them and tryed to ambush Alex and Lily Black while they slept after a "love" session but Alex was woken up by the voice of Ryen and managed to save himself and Lily black from Yagi's attack.

Yagi then told Alex and the Fairys he was there to capture them but his actions toward Alex suggested he would rather kill Alex first then capture the fairys however Alex was able to fend Yagi off which forced Yagi to beat a retreat cursing Yagi promised Alex the next time they meet it would be diffrent.

Yagi then fled from the dojo and returned to Kikuri hideout expecting to be chewed out for his failure but instead was praised for revealing more of gensokyo's evacutes.

Back at the dojo Alex after tending to his wounds offically made links with his beloved girlfriend and 4 fairys under his care when suddenly a voice was heard that didn't belong to them.

It was revealed to be the ghost of Alex's master and adoptive father Ryen.

The spirit of Ryen gave Alex and Lily Black his blessing dispite the rather odd coupling it was it was a genuine love between the two that Ryen approved of which Lily gracefully accepted.

When asked about what had transpired to the dojo while alex was gone Ryen revealed part of Kikuri's plot and Yagi's turning to the darkside and his actions including his murder and the theft of heavenly dragon's sacred scrolls.

Ryen Then revealed to Alex his true nature of his bloodline in that he had some Youkai blood running in his veins this blood was the source of his enormous spiritual power and part of the reason which allowed The fairy girls to remain intact even without a offical formal link.

Ryen has he faded away urged Alex and his fairy friends to go look for the others who have fled from gensokyo which they did soon they came apon the abandoned shrine the others were hiding out and this is were they are now.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version