~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Crawl Arena ~ Monsters fight to the death while we bet fake money!
<< < (31/32) > >>
M. Burusu:
20 on the Test Spawner.

It's a mook maker that's hard to kill; this is what people call a 'battle of attrition', and those are often than not won by the side that can endure the most of it.

That said, sieges have been broken before . . . (and I am officially running my self-doubt trope into the dirt.)
Pesco:
Ramus, the test spawner match is invalid because it is actually immune to ALL damage. What you saw was Cerebov's fire storm taking a small bite from the spawner. And that's as far as it goes. I tested with 10 Cerebovs vs test spawner and they still did that same little bit of damage for the entire fight of a few hundred turns.
trancehime:
Round 37:
Orc Warlord Band and Orc Knight Band VS Queen Bee, 10 Bumble Bees, 5 Killer Bees
Note:  Biggest battle to date, the orcs will be out numbered, but their fighters are superior.  The bees have weaker fighters, but are loaded with something deadly called poison.  So yeah, INVASION AGAINST THE HIVE!

Orc Warlord Band and Orc Knight Band VS Queen Bee, 10 Bumble Bees, 5 Killer Bees

Poison overwhelms the Orcs.

Round 38:
Black Bear VS Hog
Note:  GO BACON GO!  It's only a bear that a wizard beat.

Black Bear VS Hog
Abstaining.

Round 39:
Cerebov, The Royal Jelly, and Antaeus V The Test Spawner Six Silver Statues

Cerebov, The Royal Jelly, and Antaeus V Six Silver Statues

ZZZZZZZ
Ramus:

--- Quote from: Pesco on July 11, 2009, 02:25:31 PM ---Ramus, the test spawner match is invalid because it is actually immune to ALL damage. What you saw was Cerebov's fire storm taking a small bite from the spawner. And that's as far as it goes. I tested with 10 Cerebovs vs test spawner and they still did that same little bit of damage for the entire fight of a few hundred turns.

--- End quote ---

Well crud.  EDITTING.
M. Burusu:
D'aww. You could have at least kept it some form of Robot Carnival/Robot Storm like you did the rats thing (only make it either a fixed quantity with a time limit, a fixed quantity before they tucker out . . . or make it 'how many can they kill before X happens').
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version