~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Projects
Gyakuten Touhou/Aya Shameimaru Ace Attorney 2 translation done! (Link on Page 8)
<< < (47/47)
phoenixon911:
Might be a little too late right now, but does anyone know the solution to the second game, Chapter 4 Cross Exam 3? I can't wrap my head around it.
phoenix3934:

--- Quote from: N-Forza on October 12, 2016, 01:38:55 PM ---Okay, the patch has been fixed and reuploaded: https://www.sendspace.com/file/dxltdf

I'd like a more permanent place to put it but that can't be helped at the moment...

--- End quote ---
Sorry for necropost.
Could someone reupload the latest patch for this game please.
Fragment:
Well, I'll join in on the necro! if it would be possible to re-upload the translation patch, I'd gladly appreciate it
Gesh86:
I still had the game installed and patched, but didn't notice the bump in 2018  :(
Better late than never? Here you go (attached)
Fragment:

--- Quote from: Gesh86 on May 24, 2019, 06:19:32 PM ---I still had the game installed and patched, but didn't notice the bump in 2018  :(
Better late than never? Here you go (attached)

--- End quote ---

Well, thank you very much good sir! this translation patch can't just be found anywhere (afaik) so yours contribution was greatly appreciated!
If the translator is one day interested in translating the last entry (Gyakuten Touhou 3), that would be very nice!
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version