~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Still Chen's Day Out! =^_^=
<< < (2/201) > >>
OkashiiKisei:
> Look for the source of the voice. If it is a certain border youkai, squeel like a little girl from pants wetting fear.
Kasu:
> "W..."
> "Oh God no..."
> "WHY THE HELL COULDN'T I REMEMBER ALL OF THOSE HORRIBLE MEMORIES DAMMIT!?"
> Cry.
OkashiiKisei:

--- Quote from: Kasu on January 21, 2010, 01:25:23 AM ---> "W..."
> "Oh God no..."
> Cry.

--- End quote ---

Maybe because you didn't want to....
Kasu:

--- Quote from: OkashiiNaito on January 21, 2010, 01:30:29 AM ---Maybe because you didn't want to....

--- End quote ---

DX
Chaore:

--- Quote from: Purvist Samurai on January 21, 2010, 01:17:42 AM --->Check self for wounds or missing kidneys.

--- End quote ---

You check yourself quickly. You actually seem like you were never in the fight, You can also feel THE ROC is ready to summon. You wonder how this happened.

--- Quote from: OkashiiNaito on January 21, 2010, 01:19:50 AM ---> Look for the source of the voice. If it is a certain border youkai, squeel like a little girl from pants wetting fear.

--- End quote ---

You sit up and look at the voice of-

You're not actually sure who this is. For one, You don't happen to know anyone with Green and Blonde Hair. You've also never seen a set of clothing quite like hers either. You've seen pants on wriggle, but never made of such a strange material. And she appears to be wearing a jacket too small for her as well! The shoes are odd too, and go up past her ankle. They also have these weird spinny things on the heel. And that hat is just odd, You're not sure what to say about it. The brim is simply overkill!

She appears to be sitting on an over-sized blue snake.

--- Quote from: Kasu on January 21, 2010, 01:25:23 AM ---> "W..."
> "Oh God no..."
> Cry.

--- End quote ---

You then break into the panic you should've been having while being master sparked. Smooth.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version