~Hakurei Shrine~ > Rika and Nitori's Garage Experiments
Request for Music (and maybe suggestions) for an HRtP-style fan game
(1/1)
Satokaisawa:
     I am working on a fan game with game play based upon "Highly Responsive to Prayers". I feel good about this game, so I request a musician. This game will be non-profit, so unfortunately I have no method of payment for the musician, but if you want to make the music, thank you. Also, as the development progresses, I might want to come back here and ask for suggestions.
     As for the game itself, I have not thought of a title quite yet. It will be about a shrine maiden in training (the player) being trained by Reimu for a year. The trainee's name is Nazuna, I got it from a random name generator. Throughout the year, the player will get to choose what Nazuna does, with a lot of random elements used (for instance, an option to wander around might have Nazuna encounter Rumia, Kagerou, etc.). I've also coded a few customization options for Nazuna, mainly, whether she is left handed or right handed. If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them.
     Update: I have decided that along the way, players may unlock different spell cards for Nazuna to use by being taught the spell card. For instance, Nazuna might be taught a spell card that slows time from Sakuya, or a spell card that creates a barrier from Yukari (?). Now, I'd like to ask if you have any ideas for this that you would like to see in this game.
Navigation
Message Index

Go to full version