~Hakurei Shrine~ > Rika and Nitori's Garage Experiments
Danmakufu: Woo Edition (performance boosted DNH!)
(1/2) > >>
WishMakers:
Not sure I really have to go into detail since this has been posted in a few other places, but just to be safe...

https://github.com/WishMakers0/Danmakufu-Woo-Edition
Using the source code that mkm dropped, I released a build of Danmakufu PH3 with a good number of optimizations, performance fixes, and general stability updates.  Check it out if you're interested!
starks:
Thanks. This is cool. Can this be used as a drop-in for existing fangames with performance issues? I'd kill for even a method to force vsync.

Edit: Works fine with SoHW and RSS. MPP crashes. HSoB doesn't render properly. No noticeable performance gain for any.
Branneg Xy:
[EDITED for insight&clarity] Peachy ! It would be helpful&useful to know,build,publish  Update and Reports by Comparison such as this one...

--- Quote from: starks on June 29, 2019, 01:20:10 AM ---Thanks. This is cool. Can this be used as a drop-in for existing fangames with performance issues? I'd kill for even a method to force vsync.

Edit: Works fine with SoHW and RSS. MPP crashes. HSoB doesn't render properly. No noticeable performance gain for any.

--- End quote ---
...and especially so when ANSWERED LIKE THIS !

--- Quote from: WishMakers on July 03, 2019, 06:27:44 PM ---The problems with MPP, HSoB, Tri-Focuser, BoSM and so on are due to dat extraction issues.  Those will be fixed in the next release.
Sorry for the late reply!

--- End quote ---
WishMakers:

--- Quote from: starks on June 29, 2019, 01:20:10 AM ---Thanks. This is cool. Can this be used as a drop-in for existing fangames with performance issues? I'd kill for even a method to force vsync.

--- End quote ---

The problems with MPP, HSoB, Tri-Focuser, BoSM and so on are due to dat extraction issues.  Those will be fixed in the next release.
Sorry for the late reply!
Infy♫:
this is really great. I will definitely use it!
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version