~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
The Wonderous Magical Triumvirate of Gensokyo [Touhou Project/Multiversal RP]
<< < (6/6)
Terran Imperium:

--- Quote from: Mr.Ownage on June 08, 2019, 06:32:06 PM ---Oh, as long as we can sort it out, I don't mind having it ran over there. Thanks for the heads-up!

Do notify us of how things will go, and don't forget BlackCat as well.

--- End quote ---
Everything is sorted out, we've got an Alice over there. If you can post on the thread to make your presence known, we can get started in a few days.
Branneg Xy:
Great for the (ongoing Summer,it is definitely the -festive summer moods) Project  !
When at least 1 of you 3 has time and mind do it , could you could make a report of sorts or a res?me or even some note,Do not forget Shrinemaiden/Maidens of the Kaleidoscope (MotK).
 For reference/knowledge/backup Could I,and those cheese  who notify,get to know on ""private message ""the Link/Name of that (International ENG???)Forum or Sub-Forum??? And  with Chat Servers like here&Co? ) ;specs. either messaged or find out by myself  :D
It can even be named in a way that does not include" migration/competition" with spots avalaible here(No MotK burConsciousStaff since here we do seem to Lack a "Main(Alt. for Mr.  :] :) ) Alice ".
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version