~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
<< < (150/151) > >>
Hello Purvis:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on January 27, 2020, 03:34:56 AM ---
>  We should know somehow but what,which and how...is it that Normally Agreeable,Reserved,Demi-Lesser Youkai, but Mermaid, inside Misty Lake ?

> Thoughtful smile with smallish  frown : " Ah...! I am only we did not notice her nor she noticed us since we did not find or happened upon anyone,particularties or not,past a pause&checking before we 3  serenely proceeded

> Good for the Mermaid her to not get involved directly,maubeeven indirectly,if she could not cope with those Fairly Deep&Salty Sea and ... Pressure-Bound Waters .

> Especially if there is Unseen Greater Displacer&Gazer adding "Shadiness&Mudiness" those otherwise Virgin Waters...

--- End quote ---

>You are sure she does mean that particular mermaid.
>Patchouli nods. "Then again, if salt water alone is the key, how does that relate to your friend in the cactus there?"

>_
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Hello Purvis on January 29, 2020, 06:41:00 PM --->You are sure she does mean that particular mermaid.
>Patchouli nods. "Then again, if salt water alone is the key, how does that relate to your friend in the cactus there?"

>_

--- End quote ---

> Think in silence and then calm hopeful insight : " I am guessing and I have witnessed, but just this far out, that Stargazer,has another kind of key-affinity and thus interest-affinity for that " Deep Sea Formless Unseen Clergy"  ; not the Sea-Water and Mariner types like me but the ones that she is sharing by type, mind that they are shared and similar but also different by scale, with me like Pure Ghostly and Spiritual "Body and Soul ",sort-of Gensokyan Familiarity,Limited Talent of Spiritual Shaping and Adaptability, and the Need-and-Chance of Anchoring to Multiple Dimensions ."

> After Patchouli's Reply, Observe the Stargazer-in-Catcus,remembering it is "Border Treated" by Yukari and Gifted by her,

> Watch&Refard Tojiko with an inviting nod and expression : a might-be invitation to charitably&helpfully point-out out again.
Hello Purvis:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on January 30, 2020, 10:20:47 PM ---
> Think in silence and then calm hopeful insight : " I am guessing and I have witnessed, but just this far out, that Stargazer,has another kind of key-affinity and thus interest-affinity for that " Deep Sea Formless Unseen Clergy"  ; not the Sea-Water and Mariner types like me but the ones that she is sharing by type, mind that they are shared and similar but also different by scale, with me like Pure Ghostly and Spiritual "Body and Soul ",sort-of Gensokyan Familiarity,Limited Talent of Spiritual Shaping and Adaptability, and the Need-and-Chance of Anchoring to Multiple Dimensions ."

> After Patchouli's Reply, Observe the Stargazer-in-Catcus,remembering it is "Border Treated" by Yukari and Gifted by her,

> Watch&Refard Tojiko with an inviting nod and expression : a might-be invitation to charitably&helpfully point-out out again.

--- End quote ---

>You look at the cactus, which is completely unresponsive, and keep Yukari in mind.
>"I don't think it's just being a ghost," says Tojiko, "Otherwise, I think I'd be coming with you."
>"Perhaps looking at broad trends is barking up the wrong tree," Patchouli says. "Maybe it's not about the sea or ghosts, but about the two of you in particular?"

>_
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Hello Purvis on February 04, 2020, 04:46:43 AM --->You look at the cactus, which is completely unresponsive, and keep Yukari in mind.
>"I don't think it's just being a ghost," says Tojiko, "Otherwise, I think I'd be coming with you."
>"Perhaps looking at broad trends is barking up the wrong tree," Patchouli says. "Maybe it's not about the sea or ghosts, but about the two of you in particular?"

>_

--- End quote ---

> Look intrigued : " A particular interest in just the two of us is a good route to follow,since both I and ,more so Stargazer,felt that we alone were being casually watched,however so far we do just know that the particularities are a tie to Gensokyo,a tie to the sea,a tie to being ghostly,a tie to have a quite adaptable dimension-travelling form...

> ..." Well for Stargazer it rather is " having a quite shaping dimension-travelling unstable form "since she had to adapt in an uncomfortable man-o-war shape shape under sea before feeling really relieved to be in her...original? spiritual hakutaku-like shape in Gensokyo ".

Hello Purvis:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on February 05, 2020, 12:09:03 AM ---

> Look intrigued : " A particular interest in just the two of us is a good route to follow,since both I and ,more so Stargazer,felt that we alone were being casually watched,however so far we do just know that the particularities are a tie to Gensokyo,a tie to the sea,a tie to being ghostly,a tie to have a quite adaptable dimension-travelling form...

> ..." Well for Stargazer it rather is " having a quite shaping dimension-travelling unstable form "since she had to adapt in an uncomfortable man-o-war shape shape under sea before feeling really relieved to be in her...original? spiritual hakutaku-like shape in Gensokyo ".

--- End quote ---

>"You know," Tojiko says, "That whole man-o-war thing is interesting. Do you know why it happened?"

>_
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version