~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Return to the Return to the Barren Path
<< < (2/9) > >>
Hello Purvis:

--- Quote from: Pesco on September 13, 2009, 06:50:07 AM ---> First

--- End quote ---

>This isn't useful as a command at all.

--- Quote from: Pako on September 13, 2009, 08:32:10 AM ---> second.

> So everyone, lets hop onto Mystia's back and lets fly to the horizon!

--- End quote ---

>"This one notices there is a difficulty in scale," says Flandre,

--- Quote from: Nazrin Gambino on September 13, 2009, 07:37:13 PM ---> Ask > Summary of details so far

--- End quote ---

>I'm kinda in a hurry: Here's the fast version

--- Quote from: Mind-The-Grue on September 13, 2009, 10:39:34 PM ---> Go back up to the warehouse and politely knock on the door. "Psst, Nitori. Are you ready to go? You'll be bringing the very best of your ingenious kappa tech equipment, right? We'll be needing the very best and brightest to actually stand a chance at this."

--- End quote ---

>"No," comes Nitori's voice, somewhat muffled by the closed door, "I think you'll do just fine with that hack oni you've decided to pal around with!"

>_
Nachtwanderlied:
>cannabalize corpses
Pako:
> Plural Prostitutes poke pie.

> FUCK YOU NITORI, YOU AINT ARE MY ZOGGIN BITCH NO MORE. Suika~ come to me my dear.
Third Eye Lem:

--- Quote from: Dr. Purjewry M.F.D. on September 14, 2009, 01:15:40 AM --->I'm kinda in a hurry: Here's the fast version

--- End quote ---
That doesn't really answer my question =/ Has anyone saved the first topic?
Pako:
> Confirm that the above user has amnesia and should be beaten up for it, because he doesn't remember anything at all and has amnesia which means he doesn't remember anything at all because he has forgotten it because he is forgetfull which always means he has amnesia.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version