~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Konngara Quest
<< < (40/41) > >>
日巫子:

--- Quote from: O4rfish on March 18, 2019, 05:54:07 PM --->Do we remember when we got the little red hen?

>Do we know where the old village is, or where the new village is?

>"Maybe.  I think between a red cat, a red chicken, and a red fish, the most unusual would be the cat."

>"Do you want help cleaning up?"

--- End quote ---

> You think you found the hen...wandering around outside your shrine? A strange place for a bird, to be sure.
> Come to think of it, the human village was located in a different location last time you lived on the surface. Or maybe there were multiple villages. That was a long time ago. The village Reimu mentioned is likely the one close to the Bamboo Forest. You know about this because Suika told you one time about a skillful doctor who lived there.
> "If you want to help, then be my guest. I'll just stay here." Reimu, lazy as she always is, rests her head on her folded arms. The cat leaps onto her shoulders, and steps onto the table. It sniffs around, as cats often do. "And I dunno, I think the cat's pretty great..."

> _
Hello Purvis:
>"What's her name?"
>Let's assess what cleaning we can do easily.
日巫子:

--- Quote from: Hello Purvis on March 20, 2019, 04:21:36 AM --->"What's her name?"
>Let's assess what cleaning we can do easily.

--- End quote ---

> "Her name is Miso." Reimu sounds a bit tired.
> It's mostly just dishes, but the floor is a bit gritty, too. Crumbs and such. When you're not looking, Miso playfully bats a glass off the table.

> _
Hello Purvis:
>Try to catch the glass!
日巫子:

--- Quote from: Hello Purvis on March 20, 2019, 07:15:09 PM --->Try to catch the glass!

--- End quote ---

> Oh my god! You lunge forward and just barely manage to catch the glass. The cat, startled by your sudden movement, bounces off the table.
> Reimu lifts her head and rubs her eyes. "What was that?"

> _
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version