~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
<< < (185/186) > >>
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Hello Purvis on January 23, 2020, 09:37:11 PM --->Glance back the way we came. "I think I understood you saying "Not this way"."

--- End quote ---
> The card soldier points to one of it's colleagues, nodding. It then points to the way you came, then you, and shakes it's hea-... body.
> The soldier motions more card soldiers over, seemingly communicating with them, before they line up in a row where you can only see the front.
> The ones behind the front one hold their weapons, so as to have 3 jutting out and away from the soldier and to one side, and another 3 doing the same for the opposite side. It reminds you somewhat of arms, though they aren't using their own ones, for whatever reason.
>_
Hello Purvis:
>"Someone with many arms?"
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Hello Purvis on January 25, 2020, 08:54:38 AM --->"Someone with many arms?"

--- End quote ---
> The soldiers split apart, looking to each other. Perhaps they've given up?
> "Ah, you've wandered back to your world, I see." Shinki's voice descends from above.
> The card soldiers point towards Shinki, though quickly take a formal stance again.
>_
Hello Purvis:
>...Try not to laugh now that we know what the "many arms" actually were.
>"It felt like the right thing to do. These little dears have been doing such a  diligent job in my absence!"
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Hello Purvis on January 29, 2020, 09:23:51 PM --->...Try not to laugh now that we know what the "many arms" actually were.
>"It felt like the right thing to do. These little dears have been doing such a  diligent job in my absence!"

--- End quote ---
> You sigh internally...
> "I'm sorry I took so long, but the outcome became better than I expected♪"
> "Ah, you guys." Shinki looks back to the card soldiers, before turning to you again. "I had them help make sure your world was untouched by the rest of Makai. Though uh..." She looks around the area. "It looks like having no one to take care of it made a bit of things unwell, huh. I wanted it to be just the way you left it, which meant not even touching it myself, but look how it got, ehehe..." Shinki smiles a little, holding her hands together and averting her gaze from you.
>_
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version