~Beyond the Border~ > Mystia's Stored Games
JoJo's Bizarre Grail War Part 2 - A Fate/Z-Machine Adventure
<< < (2/201) > >>
DracoOmega:
>"What do you mean?"
Hello Purvis:

--- Quote from: DracoOmega on August 26, 2017, 01:42:03 AM --->"What do you mean?"

--- End quote ---

>"That's what made it complicated for us, at least," says Archer. "Bad enough when you have a dozen of a dozen nobs filling the room with their own farts, then you have whoever was in control of Gaul at the moment looking to cause problems. Even worse with their nobs and our nobs were intermarried."

>_
DracoOmega:
>"Well, the US doesn't need to worry about being invaded by anyone, at least; we are the dominant world power. But that doesn't mean it's always a good deal for everyone who lives here. I mean, it's a lot better than a lot of the world! But if you ask me, we're far too rich to have so many people be so poor and people like Koch are definitely emblematic of the problem."
Hello Purvis:

--- Quote from: DracoOmega on August 26, 2017, 01:59:27 AM --->"Well, the US doesn't need to worry about being invaded by anyone, at least; we are the dominant world power. But that doesn't mean it's always a good deal for everyone who lives here. I mean, it's a lot better than a lot of the world! But if you ask me, we're far too rich to have so many people be so poor and people like Koch are definitely emblematic of the problem."

--- End quote ---

>"Yeah, but even the Romans had to live with their neighbors," says Archer. "Well, except for when they made that wall up north."

>_
DracoOmega:
>"Moreso than the Romans ever were. But you're not wrong, of course. If it's not about armies, then it's about imports and exports and all the stuff that keeps the world running."
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version