~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Mecha RPG - Recollection of a Solar War (General Thread)
<< < (15/15)
Hello Purvis:
I would argue the opposite. We should abandon coposts until people can be here and make real posts in the meantime.
Maid Xan~:

--- Quote from: Captain Purvis M.F.D. on September 18, 2009, 05:12:35 PM ---I would argue the opposite. We should abandon coposts until people can be here and make real posts in the meantime.

--- End quote ---

Except that the way the situation is, everyone except rabbit and Jan is basically stuck having to co-post.

This is unprecidented serious affair.
Rabbit:
I think that's indicative of the main problem, namely that co-posts have become bloated and are collapsing under the weight of peoples' contributions.  As the old saying goes, too many cooks spoil the soup.  Really, at the risk of sounding unnecessarily harsh, did people forget how to write stories on their own?
Hello Purvis:

--- Quote from: Xan on September 21, 2009, 03:39:31 PM ---Except that the way the situation is, everyone except rabbit and Jan is basically stuck having to co-post.

This is unprecidented serious affair.

--- End quote ---

Untrapping yourself from a copost isn't hard. Just do a couple short posts with limited actions until things become untangled. Just avoid character controlling the other people and you're fine. I'd been holding off myself, as I'd been waiting on Anathe and Trance to get more involved, but I suppose there is a breaking point.

Also, Rabbit does have a point that coposts are too large to be easily manageable. Not to mention that when they finally get done, the editing to make them half-decently readable is a trial in and of itself.

So yeah, it'd be advisable to just cruise along with real posts for a bit.

Hello Purvis:
Anathe gets one CP for being the first to post since things got GMed.
Anthony gets a CP for doin' stuff in between times.
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version