~Hakurei Shrine~ > Rika and Nitori's Garage Experiments
[Danmakufu Resource] kirbio's CtC Style Sprites Release Thread
(1/19) > >>
kirbio:
Hi,everyone.

I've been working on the CtC style sprites for a while,and finally I finally finish somethings so I figured out I should share it to everyone else here to use it.
These sprites are free to use for Touhou Danmakufu and other non-profit projects.

Download Link
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BedlHDtpPQy1peK6PHPKjZ5lUATGQphF

You can navigate to the respective game's folder for individual sprites, or download entire pack at once.
I will occasionally update it and post notification in this thread.

Here is the list of the sprites in the folder as of currently.

--- Quote ---Touhou 3: Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream
Kana Anaberal (new!)

Touhou 5: Mystic Square
Yumeko (new!)

Touhou 7: Perfect Cherry Blossom
Letty Whiterock
Lunasa Prismriver
Lyrica Prismriver
Merlin Prismriver

Touhou 8: Imperishable Night
Keine Kamishirasawa (Human Form)
Keine Kamishirasawa (Were-Hakutaku Form)

Touhou 13: Ten Desires
Yoshika Miyako
Seiga Kaku
Soga no Tojiko
Toyosatomimi no Miko
Toyosatomimi no Miko (HM/ULiL outfit)

Touhou 14: Double Dealing Character
Benben Tsukumo
Yatsuhashi Tsukumo
Raiko Horikawa

Touhou 15: Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom
Seiran
Ringo
Doremy Sweet
Sagume Kishin
Clownpiece
Junko
Junko(Auraless) w/ separate Aura
Hecatia Lapislazuli (Spirit World Form)
Hecatia Lapislazuli (Earth Form)
Hecatia Lapislazuli (Moon Form)

Touhou 16: Hidden Star in Four Seasons
Eternity Larva
Nemuno Sakata
Aunn Komano
Narumi Yatadera
Mai Teireida
Satono Nishida
Okina Matara

Touhou 17: Wily Beast and Weakest Creature
Eika Ebisu (new!)
Urumi Ushizaki (new!)
Kutaka Niwatari (new!)
Yachie Kicchou (new!)

Spinoffs (Fighter/Photo/etc)
Hatate Himekaidou
Sumireko Usami
Joon Yorigami
Shion Yorigami

Print Works and Music CDs
Rei'sen
Watatsuki no Toyohime
Watatsuki no Yorihime
Maribel Hearn
Renko Usami
Kasen Ibaraki

Fan-made Games (I'm not going to do this one often, unless only some special occasion. Also no request on this please)
Nezu Akitsu (from BoSM)
Fuma Mishandra (from BoSM)

--- End quote ---
If you have a question,please send me PM or ask in this thread.

Feel free to post request here(only official character please), however, there is no guaranteed that I'll do your request.
Please note that I don't have much free time,and it might takes a while to sprites something so please do not rush.
I always checked comment from time to time, even if I don't reply, please acknowledged that I took note of everything here.

Until next time,
Happy Scripting,everyone!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All sprites made by me, Kirbio.
(Unless stated otherwise, please see Credits.txt in the Drive for more information.)
Please do not claim as your own.
Credits can be given but not needed
TTBD:
If you make a Kasen Ibaraki sprite you don't know how happy i'll be (I've always wanted to make a battle with Kasen).
kirbio:

--- Quote from: auto2112 on May 14, 2015, 09:35:04 PM ---If you make a Kasen Ibaraki sprite you don't know how happy i'll be (I've always wanted to make a battle with Kasen).

--- End quote ---
Here's Kasen(No Eagle though,I can't sprites him): http://s19.postimg.org/883pxd1xv/dot_kasen.png

Kasen added to first post.

After this,I might release some individual sprites before releasing a pack,though not all of them will be released until the pack released.
Anyways,there's 2 character left to do before next pack,and next pack will have 6+ characters. :D

By the way,feel free to post request here(only official character please),I might consider doing it and include in next pack,though there is no guarantee,okay?
TTBD:

--- Quote from: kirbio on May 16, 2015, 04:03:31 PM ---Here's Kasen(No Eagle though,I can't sprites him): http://s19.postimg.org/883pxd1xv/dot_kasen.png

Kasen added to first post.

After this,I might release some individual sprites before releasing a pack,though not all of them will be released until the pack released.
Anyways,there's 2 character left to do before next pack,and next pack will have 6+ characters. :D

By the way,feel free to post request here(only official character please),I might consider doing it and include in next pack,though there is no guarantee,okay?

--- End quote ---

:] Thanks! It's okay that the Eagle couldn't be made.
TTBD:

--- Quote from: kirbio on May 16, 2015, 04:03:31 PM --- feel free to post request here

--- End quote ---

I've got a ton of requests, actually (You OBVIOUSLY don't have to do them all quickly).

Gengetsu & Mugetsu
Yuugenmagan (Could be difficult to sprite)
Wriggle
Keine (Both Normal and Hakutaku)
Shinmyoumaru
Wakasagihime
Sekibanki
Ichirin
Shou
Nazrin (With the Pagoda, not sure if this is already made or not)
Byakuren
Rinnosuke
Yoshika
Futo
Tojiko
Reimu & Marisa (PC-98)
Prismriver Sisters
Momiji
Divine Spirit Midboss (Touhou 13)

...I think that's enough for now xD
Navigation
Message Index