~Hakurei Shrine~ > Rika and Nitori's Garage Experiments
※ Public Domain/Creative Commons/Free to Use Touhou Assets ※
<< < (3/12) > >>
Helepolis:

--- Quote from: ExPorygon on March 20, 2015, 01:30:15 PM ---Having the first post updated with content posted in the thread will also be extremely helpful.

--- End quote ---
Aye, if orginal user can't do it I'll do it on time base. Will see when I get home.
james7132:
I'll try to keep it updated on a daily basis.

For future posts, try to keep it to a link, a brief description, and general terms of use.
Helepolis:
Thread linked in the great information thread.
Romantique Tp:

--- Quote from: gtbot on March 19, 2015, 10:31:51 PM ---Searching Touhou (東方) on Nico Commons can yield results (check the terms of usage for the file, which is shown before downloading)

--- End quote ---

Like I said in another thread Nico Commons is terrible for the purpose of finding truly free sounds because most of the stuff there are obvious straight rips from games and other media, and the admins do nothing about that... It's exactly as good as downloading random sounds from random sites and hoping they're all legal to use anywhere. Most of them wont be, regardless of what the owner of each site may claim.
gtbot:

--- Quote from: Not Bigode on March 20, 2015, 06:47:29 PM ---Like I said in another thread Nico Commons is terrible for the purpose of finding truly free sounds because most of the stuff there are obvious straight rips from games and other media, and the admins do nothing about that... It's exactly as good as downloading random sounds from random sites and hoping they're all legal to use anywhere. Most of them wont be, regardless of what the owner of each site may claim.

--- End quote ---
This is true of any website that anyone can upload to. You just have to be careful with what you're downloading. You can still find original sounds and images there, of course, just like how you can find rips.
To be honest though, if you plan on selling your work, I'd suggest shying away from here, just to be safe.

To complete missing "?"s in the first post,

The Osabisi SFX terms of use can be found at the download page. From what I can tell, you are free to use the SFX in any product, even if it's sold.

The ikiya website also has the terms of use available at the downloads page (I can't seem to find the zip that has all of the vectors in one download anymore). I think you may have to contact them if your are going to be selling a product using their graphics... I'm not certain about these terms

As Drake said, the collection of 100 Japanese styled patterns are free to use. You can also use them commercially or edit them (found on the index of the website)

The Alphes imitation portraits terms can be found at this page. You may use/edit the images free of charge. However, you may not use them if you plan on selling your product, doujin or not.

Please correct me if I'm wrong anywhere
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version