~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Projects
Labyrinth of Touhou 2 Translation Project
<< < (2/162) > >>
RegalStar:
更にこのスペルで何らかの状態異常が回復したキャラのみ、HPが大きく回復する。
麻痺と鈍重についてはあくまで確率での治癒なので、過信すると痛い目を見る事も。

Even more, any character whose ailments are removed with this spell are also healed greatly.
Since it only has a chance to cure PAR and HVY, over-relying on it will hurt you.

風神録でも披露した、椛の代名詞「の」の字弾幕。

Momiji's signature "No"-shaped danmaku, appearing since Mountain of Faith.

全体攻撃で高威力、低遅延と三点揃った物理スペル。
A physical spell that combines the holy trinity of all-targetting, high power, and low delay.

http://ejje.weblio.jp/ <- This is a website that will be of great help to you, most likely.
Kuilfrayt:

--- Quote from: RegalStar on August 27, 2013, 01:29:19 AM ---更にこのスペルで何らかの状態異常が回復したキャラのみ、HPが大きく回復する。
麻痺と鈍重についてはあくまで確率での治癒なので、過信すると痛い目を見る事も。

Even more, any character whose ailments are removed with this spell are also healed greatly.
Since it only has a chance to cure PAR and HVY, over-relying on it will hurt you.

風神録でも披露した、椛の代名詞「の」の字弾幕。

Momiji's signature "No"-shaped danmaku, appearing since Mountain of Faith.

全体攻撃で高威力、低遅延と三点揃った物理スペル。
A physical spell that combines the holy trinity of all-targetting, high power, and low delay.

http://ejje.weblio.jp/ <- This is a website that will be of great help to you, most likely.

--- End quote ---
So I guess the first one just doesn't work in game, cause it never healed anything

The No-shaped one was confusing me a lot... I can't believe I missed the Mountain of Faith ugh

I'm trying to use an online dictionnary for most of the kanjis I never saw, but some of them just boggle me when I cant find them >.<
Kuilfrayt:
When I do the spell translation, I tend to go with what's written directly, even if there are errors (as in, the spell is Single target, but the description says multi-target). I don't change it, but would it be better for me to test them all and make sure I have the right effect/target/attributes/etc.?
RegalStar:
For documentation purposes, it would be good to have the accurate information, although LoT1 handled it by keeping all the mistakes in (and simply correcting them in the translation notes. See Megawatt Linear Railgun, Ghastly Dream, and a couple of others I forgot about).
qazmlpok:

--- Quote from: kuilfrayt on August 27, 2013, 02:48:27 AM ---When I do the spell translation, I tend to go with what's written directly, even if there are errors (as in, the spell is Single target, but the description says multi-target). I don't change it, but would it be better for me to test them all and make sure I have the right effect/target/attributes/etc.?

--- End quote ---

Keep it as-is and mark it on the spreadsheet.

If 3peso changes the text, the translated line will be lost to the ether when I run the update. If he changes the ability to match the text, then the translation becomes accurate. Seems better this way than the other.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version