Author Topic: Kasen Ibaraki Sprite (RPG Maker VX Ace)  (Read 4797 times)

Lino Lyrac

• Colorful Shrine Maiden
  • Im a Colorful Shrine Maiden!
Kasen Ibaraki Sprite (RPG Maker VX Ace)
« on: July 26, 2016, 10:16:54 PM »
Hello!   :3 i need some help for a Kasen Sprite to RPG Maker VX Ace,but not the Chibi ones,if you could find some sprite that looks like kasen
or make it yourself.All help is accepted
Tenshi adventures in Process!
(Also with hungry)

Re: Kasen Ibaraki Sprite (RPG Maker VX Ace)
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 11:40:45 PM »
You need to give an example of how you want the sprite to look. I can make some in the VX/ace style. Or do you want it in the XP style. Or something rather unique.

As in, how many bits is the picture going to be (pixel size)

Lino Lyrac

• Colorful Shrine Maiden
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 11:47:08 PM »
Well... yeah it's the Ace Sprites,not the "tall character" from the XP,also pixels... hmmm... i'm new to this rpg creation things (Also new to the maidens of kaleidoscope forums because i don't know how add an image ;-; )

Edit: it's the 164x164 or 384x256 style (i think that is the pixels?) also something like these
http://i.imgur.com/k73OH.png (here is an example of EoSD Sprites)

Edit2: woah... it's has been a day...   :o
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 04:30:16 AM by Helepolis »
(Also with hungry)

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 12:26:30 AM »
If it came out with a similar design as this: (a sprite I made) http://i.imgur.com/YI4ZUqS.png would that be okay?

PS. Responding to the last comment "Woah...it's been a day" try being patient with these things. 99% of the time no one ever responds, and the thread dies off. Waiting a day with actual responses is nearly a miracle. Remember no one is obliged to help you at all. And this isn't even a RPG maker forum as well...And most people cannot, nor do they have the time to make a sprite which takes quite a bit of patience, skill, and time. Usually better off just learning it yourself.

Lino Lyrac

• Colorful Shrine Maiden
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 01:27:19 AM »
mmm... it's very fine! also yeah... i've seen that takes various hours to answer  :V
just only One Issue of the sprite:
*Kasen's Hair is Pink
that is all,but i'll use it for a while,until someone posts another one or... i'll keep this one!
thank you :3
(Also with hungry)

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 01:39:22 AM »
Umm no that's not the sprite it's Yotsugi: http://i.imgur.com/FmFS0m3.jpg (from monogatari) it was an example if I were to make a sprite(an example of the style of art just in case you didn't like it before I spend a week making one)

If I were to make you one I would make a sprite that looks like Kasen Ibaraki: http://i.imgur.com/izPa5mu.png Do not use the sprite I gave you. It was a preview sprite, I didn't even post the entire animation..

Also I didn't mean it takes hours for responses I meant that usually no one bothers to help at all. So more like infinity. And it takes awhile to actually make the sprite probably a week (due to people being busy, such as myself)

PS. if you respond to this then I might make the sprite. Otherwise I don't know if you will ever come to check this post.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 01:46:28 AM by Unknownl »

Lino Lyrac

• Colorful Shrine Maiden
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 06:38:26 PM »
non worries! use the sprite that you maked for... that girl XD
you could make it look like kasen :3 put non worries

Please don't triple post but use the edit button instead. This time I've merged the previous posts for you. -Hele
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 04:33:40 AM by Helepolis »
(Also with hungry)