Author Topic: Roll to Dodge: Heart Attack!  (Read 2479 times)

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Roll to Dodge: Heart Attack!
« on: June 16, 2017, 02:26:50 AM »

I'M GONNA DIE!

"You wake up in a grassy field. Go!"

Roll to Dodge! is a unique text adventure, in that you don't control one character. You control yourself. Each person that submits an action will be acting of their own accord, on their own character. Characters may interact with the environment and each other any way they wish. Because of this, you may-

Woah, that was kinda unfitting for this.

Welcome to Roll to Dodge: Heart Attack Edition!
Though this is just a change of appearance...

Good night, pal. I am Nurse, but you can call me Nurse. Well, before we start, I would like to inform you that you will not see me in my semi complete body, but instead like-

-this.

Sorry, but I bet you would thank me for not having half of your screen with a bunch of mes with that elegant body of mine.

But filling your screen with my head should be okay, right?

We are getting off track. I am afraid to tell you that, after taking your medical check-up, and taking into account what has happened to you in the past continuously, you suffer from chronic heart attacks. But don't lose heart! Pay no mind to it! You see, you can still do whatever you want, as long is it allowed by the usual rules. I will let The Boss explain you this. Boss?

Here's a note of what The Boss said.

Roll to Dodge! is a unique text adventure, in that you don't control one character. You control yourself. Each person that submits an action will be acting of their own accord, on their own character. Characters may interact with the environment and each other any way they wish. Because of this, you may only submit one action per roll. I will take the latest action you submit, and if you accidentally make two actions at once, I will take only the second one.

Updates will take place once at this same hour. Might happen later. Might happen before. I might inform you if the previous cases happened.

Like my underling said, you can do anything, but nothing too obscene. You don't want to unleash my wrath...

I will be rolling a die. This is part of the reason behind why this game is called "Roll to Dodge!" Any action you make has a chance of failure or success based on the outcome of a 1d6 roll.

PD: Kill U.

To put it in other words, it should be something like this:

1 - The Feminists Did It: The exact opposite happens.
2 - Feminist Fascist Media: You fail to complete the action.
3 - The Problem Must be in Your Pants!: You complete the action, however not without trouble or damage.
4 - Gavehermycold: You take no damage, Nothing happens.
5 - Underpants are the Soul of a Girl:  You complete the action well enough that you receive a boost from the outcome.
6 - The Boss Did It: You complete the action so utterly thoroughly that something unintended happens.

Of course, the other part of the reason why this game is called "Roll to Dodge!" is because you also have to dodge things. Players may attack one another, and the Environment (as well as any denizens of which) may attack players of their own free will as well. If you are attacked, I will automatically roll for your character.

PD: I like Whisky

It should be something like this:

1 - Heart Attack: You die. Something else might happen before that...
2 - NNNGH: If attacked again within the next two turns, if you roll a 3 or lower, you will die.
3 - Thwarted Snipers: Your next roll will suffer a -1 penelty
4 - Handoff: You take no damage, Nothing happens
5 - Manly Picnic: Your next roll will gain a +1 boon
6 - Kenji's Ally: The attack will - If a player - be forced to roll to dodge, or if part of the environment, be destroied/defeated.

Take care, 'kay? I will keep an eye on you. I pray for the best for you! See you tomorrow!

Why yes. I am borrowing that format of your previous 'Game Show', Purvison.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 02:38:36 AM by Tashi »
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Nefer007

• Nefer007, Shinto God of Insects, Doctorate in Referralology
Re: Roll to Dodge: Heart Attack!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 03:52:17 PM »
> Attack the lack of people.
> Attack self
> Attack Boss
Looking for Desunoya music! Help me obtain these ill-gotten goods!

Andi

• World's Gayest Danmaku
  • PlaySE("./se/Nyaa.wav");
    • 2hu blog
Re: Roll to Dodge: Heart Attack!
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 10:24:02 PM »
>Dig a bunker, in case of evil feminists
Wait, aren't we in Gensokyo? Does that mean we're the feminists?
Literally everything in this script will crash and burn.
1CC tracker